How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

As at 2017 the vast majority of airdrops where actually real, but nowadays I think like 70% of airdrops will ask for gas fee before rewarding you for completing a particular task

I think now this time there are many airdrops are scams. Because they font pay us if paid then it is not valuable. Do this is just waste of time.  They are really now scams. Airdrops 💯 fake now a days it is not real. Yes you are right bro.

• +3 1

Just some airdrops are real and the almost 90% airdrops are fake and this time i join the bounties and i am trying to make the coins in a huge amount through that and still that coin not start the trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Airdrop is a popular name in crypto forum   It is very difficult to understand how true this airdrop is but I think this airdrop is mostly fake.  You need to airdrop by choice.so be careful to do airdrop. 

I saw it a lot in the airdrop, but I was not convinced of it, either as a process or for profit, but I discovered that it is fake and fraudulent at the same time and everyone agrees with my opinion, I think.

Airdrops are cryptocurrency launches in which creators offer coins as rewards for promotional efforts of participants. Unfortunately, most of these airdrops do not comply with the rewards and this occurs in a very high percentage of more than 95%. There are also airdrops that do comply but they are very few, but there are, such as the airdrops offered by Yobit. Many scams that hide behind the airdrop, whether to steal information, documents or steal our money, you have to be careful and investigate these offers, to see if they are hoaxes or responsible.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I think the most of airdrops are scam and fake . If some airdrops is not scam and fake it give you some useless tokens after working long time on the airdrops . I think airdrops are waste of time . And we don't know who's airdrops are not scam or fake .

At the time, the percentage of honest airdrops does not exceed 9%, and the useful ones that give currencies with a good market value not exceeding 3% are now becoming a plague and a means of stealing or gathering people and supporting meaningless projects.

I think mostly airdrops are scam not real! Private key scams are airdrops that are entirely fake. They are designed to trick you into giving out the private key to your wallet. A legitimate airdrop asks participants for their wallet's public address. A scam airdrop, however, asks for the private key to your wallet as well.

I've not worked in airdrops before but i heard from others that most Airdrops are scams and they don't pay and even if they pay the participants, the amounts are very little and for me I don't prefer working in such ways because there are many other profitable methods.

It is best to state that majority of the air drops that you come across would be fake and scam. only some of the air drops that you come across would be genuine and chances are in the future that it would also be eventually converted into scams. so only go for those airdrops that you are sure about in order to avoid traps.

I just think that all the air drops are fake and they are just waste of time to join them there may be a lot of scams if you try to join them then you can also link your personal information with them so avoid doing kyc there also.

Maybe only two or three percent airdrops are working other all are fake in my point of view.

Private key scams are airdrops that are entirely fake. they are designed to trick you into giving out the private key to your wallet. A legitimate AirDrop asked participants for their wallets public address. A scam airdrop, however, asks for all the private key to your wallet as well.

• +2 1

7 minutes ago, Buttlerr23 said:

Crypto is the best market and we saw that countless people groups will utilize the crypto coins.

Friend, Crypto is not market it is abbreviation used to denote cryptocurrency. This thread is about the overall percentage of legit airdrop as OP is citing for that. So many crypto projects are coming into the existence but many of them are fake and do not reward the users. 

Currently, especially in 2020, all airdrops have become fraudulent and unprofitable, so it has become difficult to find honest airdrops currently in order to acquire additional money for you. You must be careful because they ask you to send a small amount of Ethereum to confirm you

I will say that I also joined AirDrop and out of 100 AirDrops I got only 50/65% coin but I hope that these airflows will give me a good and huge profit one day. Token launches and withdrawals on market exchanges are going well.

• +1 1

Most airdrops now are fake. And there is no regulations jw now that can give you the real statistic of the numbers of the real and fake airdrops now. But most seems not to be legit. 

• +1 1

Now a time I think 99% airdrops are fake just 1% are real 

So I suggest all of you ,not waste his precious time on it's... Because they are not give money and waste our too much time... So anyone not believe on the airdrops...

• +1 1

On 10/15/2019 at 10:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

Almost airdrops are fake and we just waste our time but some are good and real whihc can give us good profit in future. Now i join the bounties and through that i make good profit in the market after 5 to 6 months.

BetFury                                                   

I do not have much experience working on airdrops. But as he has been working on a drop in the last 2 months, I have come to the conclusion that airdrops are 100% fake. For the last 2 months, all the airdrops I joined were all fake. And many of these airdrops even scammed the money with me, they also fraudulently financed many of my money. So i don't believe airdrops anymore.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

In 2017 the airdrops were credible and the payoffs were good

But in 2020, most of the airdrops have become scams and scams, and if they are real, the amount of gains they bear is very small.

well actually I have done more than 50 airdrops and for few of them I have paid some fee too but only one have paid me back so I do not think most of them pay you.

• +2 1

On 10/15/2019 at 11:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

Before joining this forum, I worked at Airdrop.But now I'm quitting AirDrop because AirDrop is mostly fake. I think 80% of AirDrop is fake.That's why I quit my job. 20 percent is real, but they pay a lot less, which is a lot less, so I quit that job.

I think most of the air drops are fake and fuel which are not fake and real they are paying you a little bit money and you are not earning a good amount for time so it is useless to work on air drops

I think only one to two percent airdrops are the real and they are giving earning to the users and they are too do not give instant earning they take a lot of time to give money to the users.