How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

My friend, there are several things to know the truth about Airdrop authentication, one of which is Telegram, which verifies the authenticity of Airdrop before allowing it to create a bot. He also has the platform that adopts Airdrop, such as the overwhelming honesty of yobit platform in this field, thank you

Edited by abohasnn9

It is something difficult to know because not all of them are successful and since there are many launches in a month or a year, in any case it is difficult to say which is good and which is not more, however it is good to try on some others to obtain good results. good as long as the investment is not much to avoid an unexpected loss.

• +3 1

In reality most airdrops are scams, many end up not paying and those who actually pay end up paying much less than the value offered, you can only perform airdrops that make some exchanges that are more reliable, because nowadays anyone creates your token and launches an airdrop that end up not paying 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Airdrops mostly are scammer and their goal is to attract users to get telegram member of those people who working in the world of cryptocurrencies. The other ones who are not scammer gives you coins that are not listed in any exchange and worthless.

• Useful or interesting 1

I must own up it's not hard to earn your current airdrops relating to myetherwallet, it's not hard to earn your current gold coin in there.This depends on the source and the number of projects done, for example.

• +1 1

On 10/15/2019 at 10:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

Almost airdrops are fake and they just make their community high not they give us good amount of coins and if they send us coins then that coins will not listed on the exchanges.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Don't trust any airdrops except Yobit, because main goal of them is to attract users and build large telegram and twitter groups consisting of those people who are working in the world of cryptocurrencies. they give you shit tokens that are not listed in any exchange. Yobit is great.

• +1 1

In my experience most airdrops are scammer, and only %5 are worthy. In my opinion The high effort requested and also high reward bounties are usually scam, and don't give you anything. The other ones who are not scammer give you worthless tokens.

• +1 1

On 1/12/2021 at 4:17 PM, Watson17 said:

In my opinion maximum AirDrop websites are fake they are only waiting for the people's to get into them trap so for the members who arenot having much idea and experience about this things for them I want to saybefore going to any website or links makes your that you have done some research about those things that will be much better option.

That's true most of airdrops are scam and like you said all they want is to get in to us and they ask us this whole question to verify our KYC and to deposit some moneys for withdrawing the airdrop, so most of the time they are scammer.

I want to tell you that I have no any idea about the airdrops and I read in the comment box there are many persons said that the airdrops are hundred percent fake and no the my first impact on the AirDrop is not good good

I think most of the airdrops are fake. You can create your own cryptocurrency very easily. You have to use a erc20 tool for making you cryptocurrency. You do not need any professional skills. I think for this reason we face lots of fake airdrops.

Well for me I don't know or have much idea about airdrop but with the help of forum members posts am really able to understand and know more about it

In my opinion most of the airdrops are fake and scam. There are alot of airdrops we see every day. But most of them are fake. They would tell you to invest and they will give you big amount of profit. So these airdrops are totally fake. So be careful from these kind of airdrops.  There are legit airdrops. But it is hard to find.

There are many scandalous projects that are causing trouble in the crypto-market. The scam scheme means there are fewer opportunities, whether Airdrop will pay you or not. But recently I visited a site where the airdrop promotions listed are verified and you will probably be paid. 

99.5 percent airdrop fake. Most of the Airdrop users are deceived because they can't pick the right Airdrop.  Most of the time spammers manage airdrop.  They do not pay us. So it is important to check the review before working.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:33 AM, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

I worked at Airdrop for two years but I could not earn $ 1 in these two years.100% airdrop is fake.I don't currently do any air drop's work I am very happy working on this site so I quit working on Airdrop.

The majority of airdrops are scam. Their attract users to build a telegram channel by a lot of people who working in the world of cryptocurrencies. The other ones who are not scam give us some coins that are not listed in any exchange and they are so worthless.

Most airdrops are "real", you'll see they comply with the thematic of distributing the coins, but almost 70% never reach a trusted exchange, and when they do they have a low too low, they also have requirements such as the KYC verification , so many users end up giving away their data.

most airdrops currently are sting and if they exceedingly paying subsequently you will cause a appeal of penny. It is not profitable any longer disparate , it was the unsurpassed day for cryptos, it was profitable times like the bounties and airdrops. 

• +2 1

In my opinions I want to tell you that only the 10 percent airdrops are real and the remainig are fakes the question is that we cannot find that which airdrop is real or which is fake. It is a tough thing to understand the real or fake.

On 1/13/2021 at 5:37 PM, Janiii said:

Presumably just about 43% of all airdrops at present accessible, most airdrops are phony now and their group just leaves the venture with no unmistakable advancement. I am positively extremely upset for this and I trust that the airdrop will come back to its great occasions as in earlier years

most of the recognize and respected assertion are those who are centered majorly on analysis and predictions. More than realizable percentage of airdrops campaign are scam projects that at the end up as failure products or coins at the market when lauched.

• +1 1

Almost everything that seems real are actually fake. I don't know if real airdrops are still a thing. It is not like in the old days everything is scam. I have heard about free airdrops but I haven't encountered with any.

Most of airdrops are not real, they are made to collect your email to send newsletters to you or try to sign you on something so they get refferal bonuses from you, or even scam you, nowadays it is very hard to find really good projects that pay great for doing simple airdrops.

On 15/10/2019 at 10:33 AM, Muneeb said:

Dude almost all of the air drops are fake and they don't give you any profit and because people can scam by air drop.so stop wasting time in them.

Almost airdrops are fake and we are just in loss becasue in the airdrops just are real and we will receive the coins but most of the coins value is not good and just some coins go high and we make good profit through that but most of the airdrops are fake.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day