How much percent Airdrops are real? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

How much percent Airdrops are real?

Actualmente está experimentando una fiebre por las gotas de ayuda ya que en 2017 esto se debe a la salida de unisawp que regaló sus 400 tokens y muchas más páginas y aplicaciones querían aprovechar esa tendencia y que la gente está desesperada por querer ganar algo que ellos Pudieron ganar pero no Lo hicieron pero hoy solo el 5% de todas las gotas de ayuda que salen son reales ya que el resto del porcentaje solo es falso e intentan pedirte dinero a cambio de tokens pero todo es falso

That is very relative, because there are airdrops that pay but well below what they could promise from the beginning, there are also airdrops that are long-term thinking and almost never end up exploding! but from my experience there are more "disappointing" airdrops, I would say, 80%. than the really good and serious ones that are 20%.

İ think now %90 it the airdrops is scams 

We must reserch  good about the airdrops 

And we there is an important things about airdrops we mustn't send any coin to any airdrops , 

throughout my experience from 2015
real airdrop of 2% of the total.
if you are a professional maybe you only experience a success rate of paying in airdrops of as much as 30%.
because there are lots of hypnotic airdrops but it ends up being a scam.

Hi, personally, I was only once lucky enough to get on a good Airdrop with Asimi coins, which I sold at a great price. After that, I always came across scams or asked to send money for the transaction of my coins (of course, I did not send anything to anyone). I will not say that they are all deceivers, but a lot of it is a fact (80 percent).

Всем добра

On 15.10.2019 at 08:33, Muneeb said:

So many peoples join the airdrops on daily basis how much airdrops are real and give us good profit. Crypto is a big business in the world and every day we saw new coins and ico and airdrops.

Totally agree with you. You can get a lot of money from these cryptocurrencies. Good luck with your earnings!

i say 80-90% of them are scam. i've been participated in some legit [looking] ones but it's interesting how any project can fail before IEO/ICO and can't get to make a contract to release the coin and their admins keep being silent about it forever at any time (which happened to almost any airdrop i joined). but in the end i think it's kinda worth it to participate in most of them because it won't take much time and effort (not KYC airdrops because those don't accept any country and require too much time and if they turn out to be a scam they can steal your whole information).

Edited by TommyMoonD

I think that only 20% of airdrops are real, 80% are false, they only want your data and some even ask for money to scam you.

You have to read well before participating in one of these cryptocurrency launches. 

Nowadays there are too many fake Airdrops especially with Telegram Bot, if we analyze the true airdrop rate, I think it will not exceed 30%, out of 100% almost 70% is pure scam.

I my case all airdrops are fake. Especially telegram airdrops and bots i have worked on some airdrops join different groups of telegram but at they end they are all fake. 

You have to complete their tasks, for free crypto but when its time for withdrawal they asked for some withdrawal fee. But at the end they can't give any thing, all froud. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to my experience, I say that the percentage is 70 accusations and 30 is honest. This is what happened to me in my career

Today most airdrops are false, we could say 
that they are 80%, but if you can find 
airdrops that are real, the only thing is 
that the profits obtained are very few. It 
is a matter of researching and searching very 
well. and good catch even if it is failure. 
it is my opinion.

I think about 90% of Airdrops are scum now. It was more real airdrops in the 2017, but now not. So everybody should be careful to participate in the airdrop and never send your money somewhere.

Very few airdrops are real, because most airdrops are scams. Many ICOs failed so that the airdrop also failed so that many people were tired of following the airdrop. Including me, I am no longer interested in airdrops.

• +1 1

Loyalty among crypto users is a very rare thing. The average user wants to make as much money as possible and the way they do that is by constantly running behind the “next big token” leaving the newcomers behind. Some AirDrops are constructed in such a way that the more tokens you hold, the more you receive in subsequent AirDrops. So, if a user is actually loyal to a token and keeps a substantial amount of it in their wallet, they can be rewarded with more tokens by the company.

At the same time, AirDrops can inspire loyalty among users too since they are now actually incentivized to buy and keep tokens.

I am no have interest in any aidrop and they are most scams and are not payment, there are some people that make money by promote airdrop in some website and in telegram but they are very bad poeple promote scams and not pay the users.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Since almost 2018, I have known about AirDrop and I have only participated in ten airdrops, but I have made good profits from them.
Although the amount of aerobes I know is hundreds of them and I have only participated in 10.
I do not participate in airdrop until after I carefully verify whether the airdrop is real or not, and everyone should do so, and after that you will never lose your time in swindling airdrops.
I hope you benefited from what I told you.

I would say that 90% of airdrops are false, the secret to prosper with airdrops is to enroll in many of them so that we know how to take advantage of that 10% that does pay. I have tried to get the most out of aidrops by enrolling in many of them. They are a good opportunity for those who just want to start in the crypto world without any investment.

• +4 1

The Airdrops always and when they are promoted by serious platforms will have a high percentage of being real, Yobit recently launched a project under this scheme and has achieved good acceptance among users.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Just a small quantity of airdrops are real, I retire in airdrops as morpher and the airdrops that yobit launches, this is what I recommend you, just entry in airdrops of big pages or exchanges

• +2 1

What will give value and its existence in itself to an airdrop is how much acceptance or how many users get it, because the idea of entering the market is that many users make transactions with them.

• +3 1