Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

Yes! There are many beginners who require guidance and for them It is better if we use topics which are simple and easy. When I started I used to browse stuffs to be sure about it. It helps me a lot actually but it would have been more easy for me if those words were easy and simple.

But I'm thankful for this platform because it helped me improve my vocabulary and improve my way of speech.

I learned new things here. But at the beginning stages it would have been easy for me, if the words were easy  and understandable.

I'm not someone who makes topics so, but I request all the people who does that at the beginning page to easy easy and understandable English which will help everyone here!

Thank you for reading this, it means a lot!

Before we create a topic we should concern this. There are lots of newbies here who not understand that crypto terms. For them we should use easy phrases and simplify our topic. This will be helpful for them.

Well said. We should try to do easy and useful posts that are easily understandable for all members. Your sentence should be very simple.

What you ask is very good, I am a newbie and there are terminologies that I still have trouble understanding but I also believe that it is necessary to read the texts with these words to learn what they are about.

SailorMoon!

Well, one of the main problem hindering some our post on this platform is lack of adequate communication. My reason of saying this is when you post or make comments with simple words that the person you are dealing with will encode the massage you are passing, you will end up having a positive result. But when your write up is full of grammers that the reader didn't encode what the decorder is written, then there is a break up in the communication which is abnormal.

On 06.03.2020 at 14:33, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

You know, some topics need difficult words. Especially, if the topic turns out to be very useful, you will see, that in most cases it uses a controversial language. Btw, what a bad way to begg +rep.

Yes, this is what I am currently working on. I seek to provide informative posts through simple ideas, understandable words, and three wording. I hope everyone works like this and I wish everyone success.

Yes I agree with you on this we have to always make topics look simple and easy we should not always use difficult English that will confuse the members from not knowing what your topic means 

You also want to tell all our friends that they should submit their topics in a clear manner and And choose a topic that can prove helpful to others and increase the knowledge of others 

It is important to make topics and publications that would be easy to understand and translate among members.one should share information which would be easy for others to understand and learn 

It is important to make topics and publications that would be easy to understand and translate among members.one should share information which would be easy for others to understand and learn 

Edited by Mubarak Salihu Ahmed
Replying to the topic twice.its a mistake thank you

21 hours ago, Nupeboy said:

Yes I agree with you on this we have to always make topics look simple and easy we should not always use difficult English that will confuse the members from not knowing what your topic means 

I agree with your talk @Nupeboy when making a topic it should have simple words that will make the readers understand and be able to benefit from it. So it will be best if a topic is very simple and understanding.  

Hi, it's better you compose topics in simple and easy words so that it will be interesting to both newbies and expert on the platform. But if make your topics hard and complicated, at the end of the day,  no one will be interested in making any comment on your post and it will be deleted.

• +1 1

I agree with you friend. Sometimes when I browse the topics, I feel confused because the headline for some topics are not clear. There are also no tags so it may be confusing what it is about. We need to keep the topics clear and short and easily understandable.

There are a lot of topics on this forum that are in a very complicated dialect. I can make simple words that can be easily understand from anyone. Simply follow the rules in the forum and make a topic related to this forum.

On 3/6/2020 at 4:33 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I want to ask to all of my friends on this  forum to make  your  all informative topics  in simple and easy  words. Don't  use typical  or difficult  language. It will be benefited to  all members. 

If your  heart  allow  you give me heart reaction. ❤

Yes ofcourse dear, this forum will help everyone learn different new things and earn money through new ideas. Simple words are understandable for everyone who is a newbie or a senior here. So everyone should help one another. Everyone should give some reputation to others so that they might be able to earn more and convey their ideas to others.❤️💕

• +4 1

If there's really a driven objectives to share ideas with us then I don't see a reason for grammatical collocations, people should try to make things simple and easy for others to understand, not everyone on this platform understand English like that because it's not their native languages

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's the great way to develop this platform. Because in this way all the community will share useful and helpful posts in a simple way. And also others members will also be understand your opinion and ideas.

That is the simple and a profitable truth here. Make your point clear and simple so that others can learn and contribute here. Very good topic.

I notice that the some people use complex word to create post and in this the them of post cannot be understood by most of readers so kindly try to use easy and simple words to explain. 

Yeh right everyone in this forum is english speaking so everyone try to put the post in easy words . Everyone can easily understand it and give its answer perfectly . Please help others 

If we comment in simple floats here.  Then those who do new work here, they will understand very easily.  Then they will be able to acquire better knowledge from now on.  And your comments can also get good reputation

What shall it benefit you if you ever choose yo use tough and hard words in your topics??

I guess nothing!

Earnestly, I came to realize that using hard words is purposely to impress but why will you get to impress since the second party is not empathizing your context of your concept.

Let's remain simple and straightforward in determining the kind of topics we'll have to compose

20 minutes ago, nusrat95 said:

I totally agree with you that if we add a topic in a simple way and there is a good quality post then it is not bad.  If you explain very well what we will post about, it will be most useful for us to post and I will understand what you want and I will also know what you want to know about.

@nusrat95 You are right mate. Making a post with simple words most especially posts related to Cryptocurrency makes the reader in the forum has a clear understanding of the message one is trying to pass as the content of the post will be clearly understood by an ordinary person that don't even have knowledge of Cryptocurrency.