Make topics in simple and easy words. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Make topics in simple and easy words.

креативная идея способна привлечь много сторонников для плодотворного сотрудничества и создать команду  чтобы выразить идею нужны яркие словесные метафоры

Although I agree that the topics should be handled in an easy and understandable language, it is also true that most of the time when talking about the world of crypto currencies, it is impossible to handle everything with ease. There are technical languages that if not handled properly can cause more confusion than if an easy to understand one is used, this because not everyone, nor all pages (In case you want to enter the world of cryptos ) They will get to keep things simple.

This is true, it must be so, because the purpose of the forum is to gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, so the idea must be communicated in simple language that everyone can understand and pass on to others.

In fact, this is on the one hand the right decision. But you need to understand the fact that not every topic can be easily explained. If something happens, you need to write a definition for each word, but if the person does not know. But this is already his problem, so you need to search for everything yourself, and read it out. Because this way you will better assimilate information!

I think it's ok to use difficult or technical words in your posts, but that depends on where you actually post them. For example, I think in the "for beginners" topics you should avoid using them, but if you do - just spend a few words to explain them.

I totally agree, it will be easier to help people here by expressing yourself and writing topics simply, we should be simple and concise while conveying knowledge and explanations.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I try to make my posts simple and not use very difficult words but there are terms in crypto and we can't use different word from blockchain, decentralized, cryptography and more, these are words that non english speakers have to learn and also learn all terms we use.

Great idea! I got it, faithfully agree with you. Its true that topics should be clear and helpful made in simple and common word so that everybody could catch its idea) Good Luck!

Yes, using simple and understandable words is a good thing, especially for beginners who cannot know the meanings of difficult or complex words.  But also there are some topics that need clarification and the topic cannot be complete without these words, such as when you talk about a topic about Blockchain, you will be forced to use the term (Blockchain) that not all beginners understand.

In agreement!  It would be of great help for all of us if we will handle a more fluent and understandable language, especially in these moments of beginners it would be very useful to understand widely about the crypto business.

very much in agreement with what you express sometimes being very technical leads us more than to clear doubts to create uncertainty in who reads our content or opinions

Yes I agree with you. Writing posts in an easy language is far better than doing in tough language as there are many people who do not understand english much. They understand easy language. 

You have posted such a useful topic .  And you are right.  We should post all our topics with easy language and with relevant words that all members can understand your topic.  Thanks for posting this topic . 

I agree with you, there are many topics that I really don't understand, and something more simple and detailed would help me a lot, especially since there are many new users like me who are just learning about this world od investment and trading.

Thanks for posting on this topic, it was good :)

I agree that it is better to use clear language when making our publications in order to achieve a greater understanding of the subject we are referring to, be careful when providing information or communicate an idea and not extend too much giving unnecessary redeems without reaching the essence of what we want to transmit.

Thanks for the advice my friend. I've read a few posts you put on the forum and I mean they've all been of great use to me. Keep making great posts.

Я полностью согласен так как являюсь студентом без основного заработка, но не стоит отрицать все риски и стоит ознакомится с всеми терминами и разобрать все риски и возможные доходы.

17 hours ago, Mahfoudgha said:

Thanks for the information

Just try to write more words and make a good speech with the words you learn this is the only way to start understand and write in english,it's very easy dont be afraid to write more words 

You are right, making it with easy words allows all people of any level that have in the area of cryptocurrencies, whether they are starting or already experienced, can understand the subject without problems

Yes it is easy, and you can learn a lot from the mates´s opinions. This has a powerful tool to express many ideas. 

I believe that the topics should have a clear title that explains well what is being discussed in the forum

Edited by el_caxper

Using easy words to explain something can be difficult and sometimes impossible, but in any case if a word in a publication does not know its meaning you just have to ask, I believe that many will help explain the meaning of the word to you

Cliff diving is defined as the acrobatic perfection of diving into water from a cliff. That's why, wingsuit fliers wear parachute equipment specially designed for sky diving. 

Well, sadly, sometimes it's difficult to describe it in simple words because there are stuff that should be this way not all subjects can be so fast mate I m very sorry to say this attempt to learn em it will be very helpful though that's what I'm saying here.