Who tracks the bitcoins and records the transactions? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwill

Who tracks the bitcoins and records the transactions?

This is totally well planned network by the Nakamoto and it is still working and people are earning more from this platform and transacting assets.

The miners select the transactions, then create the block according the the bitcoin software rules, and the blocks are added to the blockchain one by one, every ten minutes, while they are all connected together and transactions are also connected with hashes. 

I do not know who takes the record but the technology the blockchain is the design which is already coded to record the transactions so you can say that it is blockchain who keeps the record

Bitcoin miner have the resources to record the transactions which they got payment for their work depending on the quality of their mining equipment. 

I want to tell you that about the tracks and the transactions of the Bitcoin I think the moderators of this forum is maintain the record of the transactions and the post of this forum and you should not too worried about that

There are different platform that are tracking and monitoring the transactions everyday. There is a problem, sometime, and this can be resolved as soon as possible. This is a technical problem that can be monitored and some extension occur when this problem resolved. However your income always safe on this platform.

I think it is only the system who do all these things like the coding of some kind with the help of which you can make the record and there is no person who do it specially.

I do not have idea on the people who track bitcoin and record transaction on the cryptocurrency business but i believe I will get those answer through research, but i am thinking its the people who are into the mining that are in charge 

You can track bitcoin transections on blockchain website. But you can not identify the real person behind those transections. So bitcoin is one kind of untraceable money. This transections are too much secured also.

Mining operations are continuing, which are steps that achieve great success for investors, and all that you take some steps deserve a reward for this and increase the investor's balance, so it is very good and useful ideas and a system that I see is really good

My friend, the main observer of cryptocurrencies in general, especially Bitcoin, is done by the central blockchain platform that controls the cryptocurrency market, it is the one who registers and controls new currencies and also monitors any currency and gives value to any currency and builds it on Bitcoin in general, and it preaches the mediator between miners and currencies Encrypted and members thanks

Thank you for the information, these miners friends are tasked with recording Bitcoin transactions via Blockchain with a complex algorithm and storing them in various blocks around the world, and miners will get prizes in the form of Bitcoin. Becoming a miner is not easy because it requires a capable computer and has high costs.

• +1 1

I think cryptocurrency mining is very important for everyone. I think bitcoin mining process is adding transection to the public records. In cryptocurrency mining high level equipment is used for competing performance and ensure the transection are real and safe.

Bitcoin transactions are fully traceable, which means that we can track any Bitcoin activity. Sure, there are some limitations. If the person mixes or agrees to make a joint transaction, the origin of the bitcoins could be difficult to locate. But that is, by itself, information. Based on the way of doing the transactions, the income and expenses and the amount treated, we can group addresses to know who is that single person or only company that has several addresses.

Yeah you can track your bitcoin transaction. You can track it on bitcoin website. But you can't identify the real user behind those transactions. So bitcoin is untraceable money. Other cryptocurrency can't be traced. That's why many countries don't accept cryptocurrency. This transaction are too much secure. 

In my opinion Bitcoin and crypto use blockchain and all transactions are processed behind the transaction and we say that this is the back process and this runs between the internet. No one can control this transaction. 

I think it depends on the platform that you wll send some coins example in remittance, if you are sending money from them.It can track bitcoin transaction until they send it from hardware wallet using private sending option to hide it from blockchain by paying more.

Edited by Afreen603

Our own individual transactions are tracked by ourselves (if I got your question correctly). The transactions as a whole is tracked by Blockchain technology. 

Dear friend as you know that there is a blockchain system which controls cryptocurrencies and in this system all the transactions history and all the queries about cryptocurrencies are stored and all these things are stored digitally we can access over history at any time from our wallet.

• +3 1

On 10/15/2019 at 5:16 AM, starwill said:

The miners are the blockchain workers, basically. They are responsible for recording the various transactions on the network, ensuring that each cryptocurrency is unique and that this information is shared with all other participating miners in the community. In cryptocurrency mining, high-level computing equipment is used that, through the solution of algorithms after performing complicated mathematical calculations, ensures that the transactions are real and safe. For this work, the miners receive a reward that makes this activity a profitable business for many companies and individuals.

Thank you so much for your information, miners setup and record the transactions but they are not totally right or hundred percent accurate in estimation because no one can  calculate the transaction of the digital currency totally.

• +3 1

Earlier I have learned this thing in cryptotalk that miners are the ones who solve a particular equations and approve the transaction. This equations are so difficult that if a normal human sit to solve it then it may take hours or days. So imagine the time it will take for one transaction to happen. So this job is carried out by the highly programmed computers.

Who records bitcoin and events?
The blockchain automatically stores every event in the general ledger. In fact, it does not automatically identify the user's Bitcoin payment transactions, but rather searches for other sources such as contacts, phone, WhatsApp, converting bitcoins to fiat currencies (in US dollars) and converting them to a bank account. Transportation. It is also monitored in case of cancellation.

This is one factor I keep wondering about, but at same time I really think but have no idea on how to get the answer, and sometimes I just come to conclusion that it is because it's a decentralized platform.

There is an open network that records transactions continuously, and everyone who miners helps in this matter, so it records on his device whoever carried out a process, whether in buying or selling

• +2 1

Being a miner is hard work in real life in mountains, so let's think about cryptocurrency miners who if they make a mistake this is something that would affect everyone and even the entire network, so the miners are here to thank you for the excellent service so far.

• Useful or interesting 1