Brave Browser (BAT) - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I use the brave browser for almost 6 months or more. I think that its one of the best browsers that I have ever used, it is very comfortable, safe,and anonymous. I really appreciate that. And I got some brave rewards(BAT) but it's just 3 dollars, not more(( Anyway browser is good and i recommend it to everyone
PS: pls, like my comment

I have been using Brave for 3 months, it is a fast browser, it pays to see ads and it has helped me generate some profit and has been very useful in this covid pandemic.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 24/11/2019 at 11:28, yifnt said:

Lo he usado y son seguros, después de todo, obtengo unos dólares por él, así que esto no es un problema siempre y cuando no me sienta raro con los teléfonos inteligentes.

Brave and its token bat have given what to talk about in these years currently has a good price but they have always paid what was promised offers a less heavy internet faster free of annoying ads really that I can not really complain that it has been a wonderful experience to use this famous browser apart you can generate some extra money very very good excellent

On 4/10/2020 at 13:43, Kron1749 said:

Utilizo el navegador valiente durante casi 6 meses o más. Creo que es uno de los mejores navegadores que he usado, es muy cómodo, seguro y anónimo. Realmente aprecio eso. Y obtuve algunas recompensas valientes (BAT) pero son solo 3 dólares, no más ((De todos modos, el navegador es bueno y se lo recomiendo a todos
PD: pls, como mi comentario

Thank you for commenting because you like it because I also like its platform and its particular method of offering to generate some extra money, thank god they have even made an app for smartphones, it is a very good way to obtain income, maybe not to make us rich but yes to help us a little friend, excellent post

I like this browser, it's very fast and secure, and I have managed to accumulate a good amount of BAT with it. Although lately there are no new ads, I haven't stopped using it.

The Brave browser is a good platform that still lacks development and innovation, but it has an enormous quality that makes it different from other browsers and gives it a certain advantage, this quality is that they reward you with cryptocurrencies called (BAT) for using your browser which seems to me an idea that revolutionizes the market.

On 10/14/2019 at 4:41 PM, Donslens10 said:

Personally, I do not use this type of browsers a lot, although there is an enormous advantage, of course more than anything for the creators.
Creating a browser that rewards you for browsing is a super profitable idea, since the internet is the pande every day of all human beings, a great investment strategy and location of money.
My respects for that idea, although I hope to see something better than Brave or even Presearch, it is always good to see how cryptocurrencies such as these compete healthily with a theoretical consumption theme, it does not harm or intentionally, it revolutionizes the idea of doing business!

Brave doesn't pay me, I always set it up as youtube tutorials say but I don't know what I've done wrong that I haven't paid since I have it, I've been using it every day for 4 months, I have Uphold verified and well I think, I'll keep it that way because I like its interface and eliminate pop up

On 10/14/2019 at 5:41 PM, Donslens10 said:

Personally, I do not use this type of browsers a lot, although there is an enormous advantage, of course more than anything for the creators.
Creating a browser that rewards you for browsing is a super profitable idea, since the internet is the pande every day of all human beings, a great investment strategy and location of money.
My respects for that idea, although I hope to see something better than Brave or even Presearch, it is always good to see how cryptocurrencies such as these compete healthily with a theoretical consumption theme, it does not harm or intentionally, it revolutionizes the idea of doing business!

no no no.
brave is a scam in my opinion because because if you only use it you will not earn almost anything in months.
this only works with referrals to collect coins from all referrals.
Many used it in cybercafes to take advantage of it, but if it is for personal use, brave is the worst method to earn some money

Brave is a lightweight and secure browser built on the Chromium platform, due to this it supports almost all Chrome extensions. All these features, together with the fact that you can earn rewards for receiving ads while browsing, makes Brave one of the best and most popular browsers today, I currently use it daily.

On 10/4/2020 at 8:37 AM, robik963 said:

I used Brave Browser for few days, but I don't see anything special, the marker is also small. I see it no more than other browsers, I no dont use it now.

Friend let me tell you that if you verify your account in uphold you can have the parthner and win inviting friends and also it is a very good browser in the win I already have earned more than $ 100 dollars in its cryptocurrency bat in fact it is my default browser much better than the others

• Useful or interesting 1

I have heard about Brave and how to earn money with it but im not very convince of using it as i think that for earning a part of the money they could use our personal data for selling and obtain benefits,i think it needs more experience and users for me to use it...

On 10/18/2019 at 12:40 PM, epidemia said:

Bamp!!!

I blocked all such topics about BAT, only in this topic you can disscus this project.

Please, observe the rules of the section. Thanks!

Brave Browser has not stopped rewarding its users with different reward programs for using and publicizing its benefits as a web browser, which, in addition to having nothing to envy to Chrome or Firefox, has demonstrated its virtues in terms of privacy and invasive ad blocking.

Brave was one of the first browsers to include ad blockers built directly into it. It also came with its own cryptocurrency called BAT givint users the power to pay to the sites and creators they want.

In short, Brave browser wanted to re-imagine how the Internet works. Not only at the level of availability, but also at economic level.

hello I recently started using it.
Very good interface. Quick navigation. Possibility of opening window with Tor. Mobile application with integrated ad blocker. ...
And the possibility of earning money by sailing is very interesting, I will continue using it, it has gone very well with it ...
Greetings thank you

It's good for making money with your referral system. Since the ads are very few, perhaps for other countries will come out more ads, it only remains that you try.

• +1 1

I like brave. The most useful benefit is that it blocks all ads that are found both on YouTube and on the web. Another thing is your token and its referral program but for South America it is not well paid

Brave is hands-down the fastest browser I’ve used this year on any operating system, for both mobile and desktop. Memory usage by the browser is far below most others, while website loading is far faster…

The Brave Browser BAT token is too good a token like its browser, the token has come to have a good price of $ 0.5 per bat and they give us the opportunity to win bat with events you launch. Very good.

First, you should read the text below.

Basic Attention Token radically improves the efficiency of digital advertising by creating a new token that can be exchanged between publishers, advertisers, and users. It all happens on the Ethereum blockchain. The token can be used to obtain a variety of advertising and attention-based services on the BAT platform. The utility of the token is based on user attention, which simply means a person’s focused mental engagement.

BAT brings users, advertisers and publishers together and create a new win to win system. With this system, the BRAVE browser and BAT will grow much more.

I have been using the brave browser for a while. At first I didn't know how to earn BAT tokens but I got informed and now I surf and earn some tokens every excellent month.

3 hours ago, impulsermx said:

I recently installed Brave browser and used it for about a week and I do not see any differences from other browsers, its advantage is only that you can earn BAT tokens in it !!!...

It has ad and trackers blocking feature. Other normal browsers do not offer this feature and it is really the good browser which is giving BAT tokens for browsing. 

Brave Browser is a very well-designed program that can be used to make money. The application is fast and has a unique design.

I'm using brave browser but I have not gotten bat token from using it. I really love the Idea behind the browser but the amount of bat one can actually get from using it is paltry. 

This browser is my favorite for its speed, blocking annoying ads and its reward system for simply using it and that it is my favorite wallet that is uphold is the best there is, I congratulate the creators of brave.

Edited by aurisek34
orthography

Brave is able to represent a concrete alternative and natural evolution of internet browsing. It is one of the fastest browsers on the planet due to the integrated adblock that provides the possibility for users not to be tracked and to avoid any from of advertising . in this regard, the payments function is interesting, which allows you to obtain and transfer Bat in a completely automatic way through the connected wallet.

I use brave right now, and i really like that browser, but i don't use its feature of earning BAT, because BAT wallet requires KYC that i don't want to pass.