What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

The Feature of the Yobit is Uncountable I Can't Count These Features On My Own. That's the reason the Yobit platform is Going to Very Popular among the all member or the Crypto Currencies Users. And I'm also using the Yobit and I Did face the any kind of Problem Yet.

Yes dude I want to tell you that I am finding a new feature in the Crypto form that is searching option that is beneficial for everyone who want to search about any post and want to search about any friends post that is very beneficial for every member on this forum

Yobit is truly simple to utilized as I would like to think! each new part there can see how it functions without any problem! likewise I preferred this included about pulling out fiat cash from yobit to payeer and visa...etc !! this isn't exist in all trades

Yobit has lots of features for example you can store your bitcoin on to it, you can invest investbox, withdraw money. You can also buy and cryptocurrency and withdraw your money through any system of your choice.

My personally opinun for Yobit wallet is that it is one of good wallet fr storing and exchanging currenciess.we easily withdraw our currency on yobit plateforum it featured is very advanced and it supporting team is very good

There are many features in yobit like some of the following is we can withdraw our money easily from yobit also we can save our money in it and we can also know that which of our post's are deleted 

• +1 1

The best feature that yobit has is the dice game. For me it could be a good source of bitcoin because betting game is easy, you only need to have carry a large amount of luck while playing it. But it is the sad thing for me, i do not have luck in my life.

Itis a enormously in advance exchanger and you be capable of effortlessly swap your currency in the second you bottle as well twitch trading on yobit.I mull over a lot of of the features of yobit are good.

• Useful or interesting 1

Over all i love yobit but one frature that i like the most is that its so trust able and reliable wallet your yo can save your money safe from the scam and hacker 

Yobit is a great because it is too good features, you can easily withdraw from Yobit, and changing a currency in easy way, Yobit is a secured for other take care my friend...

Hello friends. I am a beginner on this forum and I using this forum for last 15 days. The yobit is a best forum to exchange your digital currency into your local currency. It is a best way to transfer. Yabit is one of most popular wallet. I Ieel very best features in this. One side it accept the Bitcoins one the other side it accept fiat money.  It is a really good feature of this. Also helping team is very good of this platform.

My favorite feature is the easy-to-use interface and low withdrawal service fees plus the ease regarding creating buying and selling businesses within the program, in addition, to be able to the investment finance it contains.

What I love most about Yobit is it's simplicity. On other exchanges, everything is complicated, all these commissions, conditions, etc. The same exchange is easy to trade annd easy to withdraw. In addition, I cannot but mention the constant distributions from Yobit.

Well, my friend, I know that the Yobit platform is a platform that has proven its quality, reliability and reliability in dealing with customers.
And this platform is the one in which the buying, selling, investing and trading operations take place, and you make big profits on it, my friend ..

for the best feature i find on yobit exchange site is that of the investbox, the ability of the feature to accrue certain percentage of return is wonderful

Great knowledge learned at this time, I did not know all these important functionalities of the yobit platform, in my opinion it is very complete in all aspects.

There are many feature of yobit. Here we can sell and buy any currency. I like this trading system . This is helpful for us. And here we can invest and we can get good profit from investment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many proper capabilities in Yobit trade together with rapid deposit and withdrawal speed, low withdrawal fee for a few currencies, ease of buying and selling on it, and the presence of a huge quantity of currencies in it.

Hi friends, yobit has tons of good points, shop and withdrawals are extremely attractive, you can pull out fiat money and, by and large, not only digital money, but also USD and this really amazing help group is just awesome. I agree that Yobit is really unusual.

Hello, some things I like about the exchange is that, currently they maintain different cryptocurrencies, which are not seen in other exchanges, in addition to having the function that they can be invested in different projects, it should be noted that the functions are good , but that depends on your analysis or taste, I mean the investment options.
Also what catches my attention is the market that it currently handles, there are some coins that are cheap, but there are others that, compared to the fees, are low.
Among other things that I would like to be able to point out is that the opportunities to offer you an airdrop or way of generating extra income, is another one that I like about this exchange, but it will depend on the taste of each one, greetings.

• +2 1

I consider this platform to be the best for currency trading

This is for the following reasons

Being easy to use and not complicated

In addition to the ability to withdraw and deposit easily

Also, this platform is reliable

And the support team is fully cooperating with the members

Beside being a great exchange and wallet for crypto currency, yobit has o lot of other good features. Yobit invest box is the best of them for me. And any one can easily earn a lot of different crypto coin free from here

I personally prefer Yobit on any other platform for many reasons, the most important of which is that it is easy to use even for beginners in the world of encryption, as well as withdrawals and deposits of cryptocurrencies in Yobit fast and very safe

yobit exchange is a pretty simple money exchange.It collects your income from cryptotalk and puts them to your wallet which is good option and supports this foums very good. Here people save money easily. Cryptocurrencies are invested here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Geekchange.com -  надёжный проводник в мире обмена криптовалют. Простота использования, внимательная поддержка и доброжелательная атмосфера - всё для Вашего комфорта и уверенности в каждой сделке. У нас Вы можете купить криптовалюту за пару кликов, безопасно и по выгодному курсу.   Предлагаем выгодные курсы на покупку и продажу валют Регистрация на нашем сайте не обязательна Высокая скорость и безопасность всех обменных операций; Резервы под любой объем сделок Огромное количество направлений Партнерская программа Онлайн консультант в чате - всегда рад Вам помочь Будем рады Вас видеть! Сайт: https://geekchange.com/ Telegram: @geekchange_support E-mail: info@geekchange.com
    • Crypto007.net - ваш надёжный агент в мире криптовалют, который обеспечивает скорость и безопасность каждой транзакции!    Наш символ – Агент 007.   Агент 007 — символ решительности и секретности, которые являются ключевыми в мире криптовалют. Он не просто символ; он воплощение нашего подхода к каждой детали вашей транзакции. В каждом обмене агент 007 гарантирует, что ваши активы остаются защищёнными, а ваши операции — быстрыми и эффективными. Наши преимущества:  - мы работаем 24/7; - 95% операций обрабатываются автоматически, среднее время операции - 6 минут;  - постоянно улучшаем свой сервис, чтобы обеспечить лучший курс обмена для Вас.  Мы работаем с:  Фиат: UAH, EUR, USD, KZT, AMD, AZN, MDL, UZS, TRY, PLN, GEL, CZK, BGN, TJS, CNY, KGS, IDR, THB, RON Крипта: BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, ETC, LTC, XMR, XRP, XLM, TRX, DAI, ADA, SOL, DOT, ATOM, ZEC, DOGE, DASH Выбирайте Crypto007.net— потому что ваша безопасность и скорость заслуживают наилучшего! Время работы оператора понедельник – пятница с 10:00 до 22:00 (по Киеву), суббота - воскресенье свободный график.   Сайт - https://www.crypto007.net/ru/ Поддержка - support@crypto007.net
    • Добро пожаловать в The Infinity Exchange! Наш сервис (https://theinfinity.exchange/ru) предоставляет услуги по обмену электронных валют. Быстрые, безопасные и выгодные обмены! Каждый клиент для нас - ценный партнер!   Актуальные направления обменов: Bitcoin (BTC) Litcoin (LTC) Ethereum (ETH) USDT TRC20A/BEP20/ERC20 Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Payeer (USD EUR RUB) Perfect Money (USD EUR RUB) и другие.   Мы постоянно увеличиваем наш пул направлений для обменов.   Быстрая работа технической поддержки - поможем решить вашу проблему и разобраться с трудностями. Удобный и понятный интерфейс - современный дизайн сайта, который будет приятен глазу. Низкие комиссии - мы следим за рынком и своевременно регулируем наши курсы для выгодных обменов.   Наши контакты: Сайт: https://theinfinity.exchange/ru E-mail: support@theinfinity.exchange     С уважением, Команда "The Infinity Exchange"
    • Приветствуем Вас, уважаемые форумчане!  Мы запускаем свой новый обмен-сервис по обмену электронных и фиатных валют, добро пожаловать - bitbyalexander.com   Преимущества: Анонимность и конфиденциальность - в нашем сервисе отсутствует обязательная верификация счета перед обменом, мы сохраняем Вашу анонимность. Быстрый обмен- мы обеспечим самый быстрый обмен, гарантированное время обмена до 30 минут. Популярные направления - у нас Вы можете совершить обмен по популярным направлениям, если Вы не нашли нужное направление, оператор в чате или telegram всегда готов обработать любой Ваш запрос. Оперативная поддержка - У нас самая дружелюбная поддержка пользователей, максимальное время ожидания 2 минуты.   Валюты: Tether TRC20 USDT  Tether BEP20 USDT Cбербанк RUB СБП RUB Тинькофф RUB (Мы добавляем новые направления ежедневно)    Рабочий график: Каждый день, с 10:00 до 22:00 МСК (UTC+3)   Контактная информация: Сайт - https://bitbyalexander.com/ Telegram - @bitbyalexander Telegram ссылка - https://t.me/bitbyalexander Электронная почта - info@bitbyalexander.com  
    • Expa24.com  is a modern digital asset exchange service that offers quality service, high exchange speed and reliability.   Current destinations: USDT, BTC, ETH, TRX, MATIC, LTC, DOGE, XRP As well as cash and many payment systems.   We accept cash in: - Kiev, Moscow, Minsk - EU countries   We give out at our office in North Cyprus. For any questions write to our support on the site or in a telegram manager (link you will find in the header on our site).   Our contacts: Website: https://expa24.com/en Telegram channel: https://t.me/expa24 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/expa24 We are on BestChange: https://www.bestchange.com/expa24-exchanger.html
    • Expa24.com  — это современный сервис обмена цифровых активов, который предлагает качественное обслуживание, высокую скорость обмена и надежность.   Актуальные направления: USDT, BTC, ETH, TRX, MATIC, LTC, DOGE, XRP А также наличные и множество платёжных систем.   Принимаем наличные в: - Киеве, Москве, Минске - Странах Евросоюза Выдаем у нас в офисе на Северном Кипре.   По любым вопросам пишите в нашу поддержку на сайте или в телеграмм менеджеру (ссылку Вы найдете в шапке на нашем сайте)   Наши контакты: Сайт: https://expa24.com Telegram канал: https://t.me/expa24 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/expa24 Мы на BestChange: https://www.bestchange.ru/expa24-exchanger.html
    • LetsExchange has integrated TUSD LetsExchange, the one-stop crypto exchange hub, has integrated TrueUSD (TUSD), a leading USD-pegged stablecoin, into its swapping ecosystem. As for now, users can exchange TUSD in ERC20, BEP20, and TRC20 standards for over 4,500 crypto assets across more than 300 blockchains on LetsExchange.io. Cross-chain swaps, e.g., TUSD-BEP20 to TUSD-TRC20, are available, too. Numerous apps and services that use LetsExchange’s crypto processing functionality can also offer their users trading pairs with TUSD.   Additionally, the TUSD team is investigating the range of B2B solutions provided by LetsExchange, which are designed to offer communities of various coins and tokens convenient cryptocurrency exchange tools. These solutions encompass API, customizable exchange widgets, and a tailored Telegram bot. Alex J, Chief Product Officer at LetsExchange, commented on the partnership: “We are excited to collaborate with TrueUSD, a project at the forefront of financial innovation. The integration of TUSD into our platform empowers our users with even more flexibility and stability for their trading activities.”   Yvonne Chia, Head of Communication at TUSD, agrees with the significance of the partnership: “Ensuring accessibility has been a cornerstone of TUSD's mission from the outset. With our listing on over 80 exchanges and DeFi protocols, we consistently aim to make TUSD widely available. Our collaboration with LetsExchange offers our users a remarkable range of tokens and flexibility, and we are thrilled about the possibilities this partnership holds for our community."   TrueUSD is renowned for its commitment to transparency and security in the stablecoin arena. As the first USD-pegged stablecoin with live on-chain attestations, TUSD provides a reliable and trustworthy stablecoin for transactions and hedging against market volatility. TUSD further enhances its transparency and reliability through Chainlink’s Proof of Reserve technology and MooreHK’s daily attestation services. The stablecoin is natively deployed on multiple networks, including Ethereum, TRON, Avalanche, and BNB Smart Chain, and is bridged across several others, ensuring widespread accessibility and liquidity.   LetsExchange is a go-to crypto exchange hub recognized for supporting the largest number of crypto assets in the market. The platform allows for secure and reliable crypto exchanges at favorable rates across more than 4,500 crypto assets on over 300 blockchains. With various services, such as buying & selling cryptocurrencies for over 60 fiat currencies, DEX, Telegram bot for crypto swaps, and lucrative affiliate programs, LetsExchange stands out as a versatile and comprehensive solution for crypto enthusiasts worldwide.
    • AIRDROP на 100.000.000 $BEN                                     Самая ожидаемая P2E игра снова удивляет!  RING запускает мощный AIRDROP + турнир на 20.000$ среди участников                250 $BEN за каждого приведенного друга!
    • это правда для обменников скорость реально очень высокая не давно тоже менял юсдт курс очень выгодный стал пользоваться этим обменником регулярно.