What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

What distinguishes the Yobit platform is that working in it is easy, so beginners can learn about it quickly and keep the cryptocurrencies within the wallet safe and the exchanges are easy and fast and do not need much time and this platform provides good options of currencies in addition to the presence of some games and gambling that can earn money for those who love luck and risk.

• +2 2

I am new here Don't know that much about yobit.I am feeling good about at the moment is what it is that I know how many posts we get, how many posts get rejected. 

Youbet platform contains a lot of great features.  I can earn in more than one way on the Yobit platform, so I like to work on the Yobit platform as I can make more money.  Yobit is the best platform.

• +3 1

yobit actually has many good eatures, ranging from the recent mining along with the dice game, i think i saw many posts on here that people actually love to play on dice, but what i like most is that yobit was never hacked once. and that is the best thing.

YOBIT is a very multifunctional and optimal platform that has a very good solution in operation, as well as in development. You can exchange your cryptocurrency for Fiat without any problems, also, the site has a lot of interesting offers and games that can suit everyone's taste!

Great you asking such thing that is helpful for ever member. I also not know about the good feature of yobit. Many people share their experience relate to that topic. I hope everyone take lot of information by creating such topic. Thanks 

I discover handiest one precise characteristic of yobit and this is it has precise withdraw structures and you could without problems select the nice you want and there are numerous selections with a view to selected it's miles nice and it exchanges very speedy so no issues of time.

Hello friends, the platform has many advantages with which we can profit, which is the investment feature within the platform, which gives you a 1% rate, and there is a link related to the referral topic that gives you 20% benefits when you invite friends through the link.

I love the investment fund very much. It is a very good feature of the platform and it helps a lot of users to work within the platform and this helps to profit from the platform and helps the beginners to understand things

• +2 1

The yobit platform is specialized for investing or withdrawing from crypto if you want a good platform for work and easy to understand and use. My friends are working on this platform, but you still have to invest correctly to avoid anything.

The YOBIT platform has many features that make it useful for people who are starting in the crypto ecosystem, among one that most strikes me is the large number of cryptocurrencies that has listed as it has more than 1000 cryptos and has 6794 active exchange pairs of different currencies, which places it among the list of the best exchanges that exist so far.

• Useful or interesting 1

We can deposit money and can withdraw it. This is most advantage here.  Another thing is we can withdraw flat money also. This two are best advantage in my opinion. You guys share more about your personal user experience.      

In my opinion,  it is easy to use, have a high security,  trading on it is so existing, and many many more, just check it up and you will see the features, that and it gives rewards for comments and posts, the good one of them can be payment. 

On the yobit platform, you can link your account in this forum with it, but in other platforms such as binqnce and others, you cannot link any of them to your account and receive your profits on them

The best thing about this is that it's very convenient. One can trade here with the local currency not only dollars or euros. And the management is very good there . Secondly the withdrawl system is just love u can easily withdraw your profits or payments on time 

I think friend yobit account has many benefits The best of which is that it is very easy to withdraw and deposit money from inside it.Apart from this, there are many more teachers in the Yogita account which can be understood.  

I found some good features in yobit exchange such as invest box and no kyc for withdrawal and deposit. Because now many exchanges do not allowed us to trade or sell with out kyc. ...😷😷

Hello my dear friend that's a lot of cool features in the yobit platform. One of the best features that I like about yobit is withdrawing and exchanging cryptocurrencies. At present it is one of the best sites around the world to exchange cryptocurrencies.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

There is an excessive number of good highlights in yobit, for instance you can pull out fiat cash, not simply cryptographic forms of money, as usd and rubble, and the help group is sufficient, and he bolsters a large portion of the coins, he isn't muddled and simple to utilize, and the withdrawl and stores are quick as well

Hello there companion I need to know the highlights of yobit that everybody should like. So that is the reason I am asking what is your number one element in yobit.

I think the best feature in the yobit is you can learn and earn at the same time in this forum.That is not a simple thing.I didn't see these kinds of feature in any other platforms.And there is no risks in it.There are als o other features in it.

I think the cryptotalk campaign is one of the best feature of yobit. We all know that only yobit give us this amazing chance of earning. We can now use this forum and also get payment for our work. Which is one of the best feature of yobit.

• +2 1

Yesterday I tried for withdraw of my friends account and I log in his yobit.net in my device but I can't log in gmail and I can't withdraw my payment when I contacted my friend he told me that I received a mail for confirmation of withdraw I am very happy because the security features of yobit.net are very best no one can scam our account easily now I have full trust on this exchange this feature is the only thing that tuch my heart I like it very much. 

It's  a very silly question becouse we all are working on crypto talk as you know it's the best feature in yobit .there are lot of features in yobit , I really impressed with crypto talk , everyone can earn money without investing