What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

Even though I have some criticisms regarding this platform, but I find in it some advantages that hide its flaws, and I personally prefer it because of its reputation that all friends and relatives mention

Dear fellow there are many features in yobit exchange you can withdraw your money and to invest money in yobit investbox you can earn a lot of profit from it and yobit is very safe and secure for use and it is much profitable.

• +2 1

Yobit is giving me the opportunity to learn, grow, know, this world of cryptos. I also want to earn money, of course, but learn because this is the future.The best feature about YOBIT is its less fees on withdrawal procedure and it gives initial options of several investment on the crypto market and also is a safe wallet to keep your currency safely. 

In my opinion, the best feature about yobit I like about is the easy and fast transfer of money. Whether I am depositing or withdrawing the money, it just happens in a matter of a short time. Most of the wallets do not provide such fast service.

It also has a user-friendly interface. It is easily understandable even for the new user.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think yobit investbox is the best feature on yobit. You can easily invest your crypto and get good amount of money. As a beginner, you can invest on investbox. Yobit is the best crypto exchanger for us. We can exchange crypto with others on yobit.

• +3 1

On 3/5/2020 at 3:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

dude yobit exchange is the best exchange and I find out many great features in it ,like v mining and investbox in with you gets very good profits..I like both of them.

As many of the members I also think that yobit is so easy to use. We can withdraw our money anytime we want. The most important thing that I love about yobit is you can buy ate sell your coin anytime you want.

Hello my dear friend.there are a lot of best features of yobit.We can easily watch the live rate of currencies in share market.we can easily withdraw our money.we can also earn a handsome profit by trading or investing money in investbox.

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

I really like it and I will say it is running very good and easy to use and you can easily withdraw your money easily and what our currency you want and there is also very good features like it is having trading and investment option and also there is a dice game in it where you can make good profit.

There are excellent features in the Yobit exchange for example, the withdrawal process is fast and our money are also in a safe place. No one can steal our money if we use strong password with second security layer such as 2FA.

• +1 1

Youbit has made headlines for getting hacked. They are previously operated by Yapizon. During that time they were hacked for over 3,000 bitcoins. Many suspected that North Korea was behind the hacking of the Bitcoins.

Therefore, after that Youbit went offline but this year they re-emerged. Many thought after they filed for bankruptcy over al this controversy, that this would be the end of Youbit. However, they are back under new management called Coinbin.

The main thing that make yobit user friendly is that it is very easy and convenient to use. All forms of people like the pro expert's in technology as well as the newbies can use yobit account very easily and efficiently. It's money withdrawal policy also makes it popular. Because it's that simple transactions.

Hello my friend, the most important thing that the yobit platform is easy to deal with , but what I prefer most is the investment box and I am waiting to obtain a good amount of cryptocurrencies in order to invest in it there .

It is easy to withdraw and transfer into local currency and it is secure currency in cryptotalk and one this more which feature exist in yobit that is never box where you can invest easy without any scare I personally recommend to my friends that invest in yobit.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:19 PM, Migo said:

There is too many good features in yobit, for example you can withdraw fiat money, not just cryptocurrencies, like usd and rubble, and the support team is good enough, and he supports most of the coins, he is not complicated and very easy to use, and the withdrawl and deposits are fast too

Yes dear of course. There is a lot of good features that helps us a lot to buying btc and then converted into our local currency. Yobit can support round about 100 different coins at a time and that is good enough. It has system which is quite easy to use with no little efforts. 

Thanks dear for information 

Its a very good exchanger.I also use it on regular basis.I like its vast currency trading platform where you can find any coins to exchange. Also its investbox is really profitable.And its fees are low to. And most importantly its safe and easy to access. 

There are many good features but which i like the most are these 

Yobit cryptotalk compaign-another way to earn cryptocurrencies

Investbox and deposit and withdrawal fees

• +1 1

Well first of all I will explain what yobit is, so that people who dont know what it is? get to know it.

Yobit is an online exchange trading platform where you trade the cryptocurrency, yobit is legit cryptocurrency exchange platform.

So now coming toward your question actually I like it alot because its safe and I love its "Two-factor authentication" to prevent any unauthorized access to your account. Second thing I love the most is, it have low trading fees. Third thing and the most important one is there YO token, which is very beneficial for its holders.

very cool feature to add funds in yobit through are perfect money dollar payeer.

withdrawals are very quick from fait currency.

yobit is itself exchange like other exchanges yobit has its own wallets . you can deposits and withdrawals from famous crypto coins and tokens...... 

YoBit is a cryptocurrency exchange which has been at constant exposure to law sits and complaints. First features on Bitcoin talk From, Tobit was mean to offer easy trading when it comes to altcoins

Its so properly maximum correct function of yobit is that it collects your earnings from cryptotalk and puts them to your pockets which is right option and supports this foums very good.Also it has many new ways to earn loose bitcoins so this is also proper want.

At first I thought the yobit was a payment site of crypto but it is not so it contains a lot of things.Like exchange, cryptocurrency, trading and lot. I think the most important thing is the exchange and if it exists we can transfer money in any way

On 1/26/2021 at 4:31 AM, 3M1nv said:

As we can see, the Yobit platform has many very good things, it is only in investigating a lot to learn them and as we can see it is very safe and its transactions are very fast friend.

Exactly yobit has many great features in first time when I join yobit I was only checking yobit for cryptotalk because I wasn't know of anything and after spending time in yobit I learn many things I mean it is very easy to use and features are very great..

Dear fellow there are many features of yobit exchange and you can withdraw your money from it but I think that the best feature of this forum is that you can invest money in yobit invest box and you can earn a lot of profit from it and yobit is very safe and secure site for use and best of luck my friend.

On 1/30/2021 at 6:17 PM, Misterhappy said:

Dear fellow there are many features of yobit exchange and you can withdraw your money from it but I think that the best feature of this forum is that you can invest money in yobit invest box and you can earn a lot of profit from it and yobit is very safe and secure site for use and best of luck my friend.

Are you familiar with the other cool features from Yobit exchange like RoboTrade, Vmining, fiat currency support, lower fees, quick transaction process, etc. ? Yobit occasionally bring decent airdrop to make users happy. Like they recently brought DLRS airdrop. So many exciting features are there on the Yobit exchange.