What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

What I love so much in yobit is the investment box. It has a lot of coins and currencies that one can invest into and make profits. I really think that this feature is a good one and everyone should try it out.

I think yobit is a highly rated exchange for the transfer and exchanging of currencies. There are so many good features to select from the yobit that it is difficult to select a particular feature. But i want to tell that their support system and transfer occurs really very fast this is what i like about yobit

I am a new member here.So yobit exchanger should be difficult for me to understand but I understand its use very easily. Not only crypto CurrenCy but also usd can be exchanged.i really like yobit exchanger.

Yabit is great trading platform. I came to know that exchanging currency features are the best in Yabit. People like to use the platform for exchanging money because this platform charge lowest rate of exchange currency. Yabit becoming more popular platform day by day because of it's exchanging currency features.

• +1 1

For me the best feature apart from the fact that it is a very good site and with a very fresh interface, is that life has already arrived and it has not had problems and everything indicates that it will continue well, because apparently serious people are the ones behind of that great project ...

One of the most popular feature of yobit that for me is the best is investing where I will just wait 24 hours and let my money grow without doing anything. This could help me grow the amount of my talk tokens.

• -1 1

The way the website is designed easily for people to understand. And how rhey give latest updates on how prices rise and fall. The way of how trade are made is simple. Yobit is the best exchange ive use.

• +5 1

On 3/5/2020 at 12:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

The special thing about the platform is the airdrop that it offers from time to time. It really makes a lot of money, maybe on a bi-monthly basis. Lots of people have made good money from it

• +5 1

YoBit is an online exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies. The YoBit platform facilitates the trading of as many as 497 cryptocurrencies and tokens (according to Coinmarketcap) and 8,575 active pairings.

• +2 1

My favorite feature of yobit exchange is investbox. Because it facilitates the holding of cryptocurrencies by giving them some profit on daily basis 

• -2 1
  • +4 1

There are several good points that i like about yobit i first system is very simple if someone start using yobit he'll never confused about system. The second think that i like is withdraw system. We can withdraw fiat currencies and this is very helpfull many other exchanges doesn't have that feature.

• +4 1

Hi my friend. The best thing about yobit is absolutely its cryptotalk campaign where you can earn free satoshis with each post in the forum. The second best feature is that their withdrawal system is absolutely lightning fast. And the third best feature is their security. According to their claims, they have never been hacked a single time since their establishment in 2013. And the last but not least, investbox is a great feature. Thanks for reading and have a nice evening

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

For me all the functions of yobit are good but the best is to withdraw money. I think that everyone is the one that we like the most or the best of the characteristics.

• +1 1

I am working with yobit for a long time. The feature I like most is the withdrawal speed. You can easily withdraw from this exchanger easily.

My friend until now I have dealt with many trading platforms. I have not seen nor a trading platform to which the feature of talking, i.e. the cryptotalk forum, linking it to the platform and paying through it, so I see that its best advantages in addition to security, I think that entering the forum in the event of a link with the platform is a great thing thank you

• +5 1

yobit site is a pretty basic cash trade. Here individuals set aside cash without any problem. Cryptographic forms of money are contributed here. Also, exchange effectively through the Yobit Exchange. Individuals work together here, securely.

This forum and yobit is really easy to used in my opinion! each new member there can understand how it works easily! also I liked this featured about withdrawing fiat money from yobit to payeer and visa etc. This isn't exist in all exchanges. Thanks 

• +2 1

There are lot of lovely features in yobit everyone can count on, they have the fastest withdrawal features in which you can trade with any currency of your choice, it also have investment feature which is categorically very simple to use. 

• +1 1

On 3/5/2020 at 3:02 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

Dear @Ch Ayyan the one thing in yobit that I like very much is that we can use it very easily and can buy and sell in very easy way.

and it's one of the trustable forum/exchange that I know.

• +1 1

Yobit has many characteristics, one of them is how easy it is to operate the invested local money, you can invest and trade many cryptocurrencies, collecting your income in cryptotalk and saving it in your wallet.

• +3 1

There are so much good features about yobit and one of it is the fact that it has so much crypto and also I love the support team

I am most attracted there by a profitable investment box, this is its main difference from other exchanges. Trading on yobite is not at all convenient, so for this I use other exchanges.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best feature That I found on the Yobit platform was the InvestBox. they are many investment plans there and you can invest your cryptocurrencies there and got the daily percentage of return from it. This was great for me.

Edited by ajabe2
  • +1 1

Most of the Crypto Coins are available on the Yobit site. You can deposit and withdraw the money you want. It also has Crypto Mining feature. You can earn nice money by depositing money and mining.

• +1 1