I lost a lot of money in crypto.please anyone tell me the legit way to cover my all loss. - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Faisalmirza

I lost a lot of money in crypto.please anyone tell me the legit way to cover my all loss.

I also lost some money inside an investment site, so if you want a legitimate and safe platform for investing currencies, I advise you on the yobit platform for sure, it is very safe and easy to use

• +4 1

You can recover your losses by trading. But remember you should never trade without adequate experience and knowledge. If you do not have experience in trading then you must be at a loss. As it happened. Setting is a very profitable business. But nothing is possible if you work without keeping your eyes and ears open. Before choosing a token, of course, a lot of news and analysis is required. Many told me to buy XRP. But at that time I would have suffered if I had made the decision as they said. But by buying xrp at the right time, I have made a profit myself. 

If  we say to newbies... stop putting money or investing in hyip site or stop gambling your money because one day you will lose all in a minute, but they won't listen and they want to also experience what we had passed through. Trading is the best option to make it in crypto (buy/sell).

• +3 1

I was invested on sites and i lost a lot of money in sites .i suggested you to do trading but you need to have some knowledge about that ,so search and learn more about .where you can find some honest sites depending on the opinion of the users there .

If we say to newbies ....stop putting money or investing in help site or stop gambling your money because one day you will lose . cryptographic forms of money however you need to get a lot of information prior to doing that .

To cover your lose I will suggest you to trade with your money.  Because at present trading is the best way to earn good amount of profit. In that case you need knowledge about trading. I will suggest you at first take knowledge about trading from this forum and Star trading. Hopefully you will cover your lose. 

Mostly investment website is like fake in market like cloud mining , Bitcoin doubler as well many more . this is good if you invest your money in yobit investbox as well in staking competition . you Will got good amount of money by these method

• +4 1

You can't recuperate your lose inside a brief timeframe and for that you must show restraint enough in the Cryptocurrency world, contribute on great coins like bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin in yobit exchanger and binance exchanger I pick these locales since they are notable and they are exceptionally made sure about for public use.

• +3 1

You could name the websites you invested and they scammed you, it is important to give them to others so the members of the forum know about this and avoid them.

This is a big problem that many suffer because they are falling victims to high yield promises and ponzi schemes. You need financial education so you can spot these types of high risk investments easily and you also need to invest in cryptocurrencies and not send them in these scams.

I also lost some money inside an investment site, so if you want a legitimate and safe platform for investing currencies, I advise you on the yobit platform for sure, it is very safe and easy to use

• +2 1

We can not find any other platform better than this platform we are in a very good place right now If we are willing to become trader then you have to follow all the rules and regulations.And I think if you have a lot of knowledge and experience, then you will not have any problem on this platform. 

• +4 1

I advise you before starting work on any site or field in encryption, try and gain experience in this. Search and collect information on the site before starting because there are so many fraudulent sites. I recommend you to work in the Yobit platform as it is a reliable site.

My frined this is your own fault you should research about the sites before investing and should invest at the reliable and trustworthy sites like the yobit platform. I will recommend you to the yobit platform for the investment because this is a great platform and reliable than the other foucets.

The risk of cryptoworld is there no way we can get back if we loses our earning, there is no site that will give you what you have lost, only this kind of forum that can help you to work and earn but no free giveaway site to give you coins for free. 

You have not explained how you lost the money. But now I suggest get adequate knowledge about Cryptocurrency and start trading in small amounts initially after taking the advice of experts and researchers.

Hello, remember that before investing it is recommended to carry out a personal analysis, with which we can deduce or create conclusions, about whether it is a good option or not a good investment opportunity.
Another thing that I come up with is that you do not get carried away by what someone else tells you, it is better that you can create your own conclusion, since that way you will feel more secure in your investment, also remember the theme of diversification, already that will help you reduce the risks of net loss of your capital.

On 3/5/2020 at 9:42 AM, Faisalmirza said:

I was invested on sites and i lost a lot of money in sites.so i want to know a legit platform for investment.i know i can,t become a rich man in days but i want to cover my all losses slowly.

I think that you have not much knowledge regarding cryptocurrency is that why you are continuously losing your money but cryptotalk is the best platform to earn good amount of money and when you get some earning from it then you can go for investment and gets many more money and overcoming your all losses

• +2 1

I suggest you, my friend, to study the reasons for your loss and increase knowledge before you start again. You also have to monitor the market and see the currency and its movements a month ago and 6 months ago and move it now so that you know when you will buy and not buy at a high price and fall into other losses again.  I wish you success

• +3 1

You can cover the losses you suffered by joining CryptoTalk, posting every day and getting bitcoins, then collecting paid bitcoins little by little, over time you will get returns and you can cover the losses that have been suffered. Then you can trade on yobit and double your income there.

I'm sorry for your losses, my friend. The truth is that most investment and passive income websites are usually scams, so it is not recommended that you invest even out of curiosity, because you will most likely lose the money.
I recommend you to invest in exchanges or recognized wallets. For example, you can use Binance to buy cryptocurrencies directly or use their P2P platform.
The important thing is that you manage your money yourself and don't let anyone else do it for you, as it could be a scam.

i think You need to know more about cryptocurrency.I don't know much about crypto myself I have learned a little bit about it due to my mistakes.So I would also like to tell you to learn about cryptocurrency and work according to the rules of the form by minimizing your mistakes.Most scamming causes loss of your amount۔so we should aware and do not trust unkonwn sites .

• +1 1

If asked too much, you can simply name the platform you are using. We can only infer from it. Provide an ID of the websites you have used and if possible so that we can verify. Like the amount of cryptocurrency you lost. I'm sorry for your loss. Although we need to provide you with more information about what happened.

• +1 1

Crypto trading is the best option that in which you can make good money in the market and so many people will do this an they earn good money on daily basis or invest in some good coins and hold that coins till the bull.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend always work with patience because no one become rich early . There are many scammers and fake sites who offered us become rich early and in this way we lost our all money . That's why my friends use a strong password and I suggest you get proper knowledge about  trading and investment and thenstrat trading and invest your money in crypto but always do sure that this wallet is save where you keep your coin and this invest site is safe or not where you invest your coin .

On 3/5/2020 at 6:42 AM, Faisalmirza said:

I was invested on sites and i lost a lot of money in sites.so i want to know a legit platform for investment.i know i can,t become a rich man in days but i want to cover my all losses slowly.

@Faisalmirza

My friend, there are many platforms that are deceptive, but there are reliable platforms such as yobit, where this platform is one of the best platforms, which provides ways to invest and deal with it easily, but in order not to lose again, you have to learn in order to start the right path