3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

That's right, but if you don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrencies, then you should start learning them as you progress through the forum! The fact is that in this way, you will learn better, and also understand the information that other people give you. Good luck to you!

• +1 2

Absolutely, we get so much from this wonderful forum. I can't really wait to start earning from this forum by creating quality and useful contents.

I think that most of us are also for the yobit airdrop now these days commenting fully on everything. And I am also taking all those things that you say, the knowledge that there is in this forum is a lot, and these days I learned many things about the world of cryptos that I did not learn in other places. That's great, I'm from Argentina and I don't write much in English, but learning by writing and reading the posts that people make is also helping me a lot. This forum could have a section in Spanish, it wouldn't be bad

• +1 1

Also, do not forget that such forums are very helpful in finding new friends, like-minded people, and just business partners. This is easy to do, thanks to the fact that users write in topics that are interesting to them, and, accordingly, a lot of people gather in the post with possibly different views on the topic of the post, but this definitely arouses their interest, otherwise they would not write.

1.Good advices from people who really know Cryptocurrency.

2.Trustable wallets we can use having no fear.

3.How to start investing it Crypto

On 3/4/2020 at 3:33 PM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

that's right you can learn to trade just by reading the forum and you can earn satoshis just by commenting

• +2 1

This forum is very innovative, paying for people to write interesting things is something that I did not see much in the crypto world, the truth is when I found out that it existed I was very curious to see what this was like, I liked it, although I have not won anything Still because I am new, every day I work to reach the goal and I hope to have an extra entry that allows me to live with peace of mind, I have learned English in chat and reading a lot on the internet, it is a self-taught opportunity to learn other languages, even some Russian words can be learned here.

Hi! I totally agree with you!

My favorite thing about cryptotalk is that I have gained a lot of new knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and I have even made some new friends with the same interests!

Also the fact that you can earn some money by transmitting knowledge and learning is incredible.

The language is a very important point, my native language is Spanish and writing English in the forum helps me learn new thing about the language. 

It is challenging but worth it!

I agree with you dear author. I've learned a lot from this forum and how to earn cryptocurrencies. Hopefully, my English skills aren't that bad and maybe soon I'll meet people here.

Everything about the cryptocurrency world - Transfer of information - Experience in using English properly

Nice I agree I have learned so much in a small time too. I already knew english but I can practice to be better so it is a positive too. And I've also earned my first cryptocurrencies from this forum. Talk tokens and Bitcoin so I can't ask for more this is just perfect for me!

You are absolutely right , this platform give us so much opportunity , so much knowledge about crypto and  when we post here it will help us develop our writing skill which will be beneficial for anyone blogging  carrier

Friend I agree with your appreciation of the benefits we can have with this forum, but I think the most important are the knowledge and the income we can obtain.

This forum is teaching me about trading and best practices. And many useful things. Also I can improve my English and write coherently. 

Individualistic societies are formed by people who define themselves in terms of 'I' and they are mostly focused on themselves. 

On 3/4/2020 at 6:33 PM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

We can find many things, apart from those we can see the culture of other countries, because according to what one reads, one learns from others, their way of life, one also learns about things other than cryptocurrencies, one becomes familiar with English, but also with the Russian language and reading the different points of view of each user is interesting.
There are many things in this forum, there is a lot to read and learn, it is very good, exciting and writing is a catharsis that allows us to detach ourselves many times from everyday problems.

In a good forum, which is safe, we can obtain knowledge, we can access answers that harass us and we can also find opportunities that allow us to broaden our horizon.

I agree with what you mention, personally one of the things I like the most about cryptotalk is the amount of knowledge that is shared daily, I have learned a lot of things that I did not know and reinforced those that I already knew, which makes me think that it is an excellent forum for those who are starting in this world of cryptocurrencies. And still it is not all, the Yobit team can reward you for sharing that knowledge, without a doubt an excellent option to generate some extra money. As for what you mention about the language, I speak Spanish but using the translator when I don't understand some things solves everything. Hope my answer helps you.

I'll give my two reasons.
1. do not give unnecessary information to anyone, this can lead to a scam
2. Have a cold head at all times, you know, if you have everything in mind, do not panic, peinsa and calm down, it is the best you can do.

from my opinion there are a lot of benefit we can gain in this forum, 

1. knowledge 

2. earning

3. meeting newbies in crypto talk

4. gettting to know update in trading and more.

Well, I think there are enough reasons to feel like participating and being an active member of this Cryptotalk community.

Money first, knowledge, and knowledge of how to increase your collection from this forum The other two things are the most important thing, knowledge to know how and where to invest our money, and the third to find out the most easy and profitable way for us. Not all methods have the same result.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes, these are the three most important things every member of the forum must possess in order to be a good and useful member of the forum.  Creating simple, appropriate and good posts and comments in correct and uncomplicated English.  Abiding by the rules is the most important thing in the forum so that you are not restricted from writing posts or banned.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Hello my friend .. I am a new member in the forum, so far I have not earned from this site, and for you, I can assure you that my English has developed greatly in a very short time, and my knowledge of digital currencies and earning from the Internet has actually increased. I can only say thank you, Cryptotalk

Yes my friend I agree with your opinions you. Mentioned above. Yes cryptotalk gave us an opportunity to learn about this world properly and giving us a revenue instead of our work. And also we are improving our English skills and vocabulary. So Thanks cryptotalk.