3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

Finally I found someone interested in the subject of language!

I am really happy

Yes, it is the best place to earn money and knowledge in both language and currencies.

• +1 2

My friend agreed with you, through our participation in this forum, our knowledge of cryptocurrencies expanded and I mastered the English language, which is an important language in our lives.

On 3/4/2020 at 11:33 PM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

You are right on these three we can gain much knowledge about cryptocurrency right in this forum if we devote our selves in learning and we can improve our English vocabulary and earn more income depending on how serious we are.

• +1 1

Actually there are many benefits that we can get from here no matter what rank we have. Beginners would learn new things about cryptoworld while those who have a high rank already learned and have experiences because of the help of cryptotalk. In addition we can earn when we share what we know or when we commented something useful or good quality content. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Of course we learn many things from cryptotalk forum. But I will discuss  three main things that we learn

1. We learn about the crypto currencies. 

2. We learn to write our own thoughts about different topics. 

3. We learn about the forum rules which are very important and we have to follow them to remain member of the forum. 

You are right my friend. Whenever a new member joins this forum, most of those people are those who have not any little information about cryptocurrencies and such voices. But as he keeps working on the forum,  he reads the posts here, but he gets a lot of information and knowledge from here. In this way, as soon as he continues to work here, he keeps filling up and this head continues to get experience. All this is happening where we can get it from knowledge and it is a very big source of information. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thats 100% true mate. After joining this forum i can feel that i am now better than before in both english and cryptocurrency. I know it. I can say that my English is understandable to others. I am gaining knowledge too and getting money also. The perfect thing happened in my cryptolife is cryptotalk.

Hello all. According to me 3 things that we can earn through this forum are knowledge. Knowledge about crypto world, crypto currency etc. Second is we can earn some amount easily by posting regularly. Next is we are able to improve our English by reading and writing.

It is true that in this community new things are learned and knowledge of different subjects is acquired, in addition to generating income.
Good post greetings.

Of course this platform give us the knowledge about  the information of cryptocurrency , trading strategies and also many others techniques. 

We can learn with earn on this forum. The other benefits of this forum is that we can improve our english by writing the comments and also make a post.  

You are right. I have no knowledge about the cryptocurrency when i joined this forum. But now i know alot of information about the cryptocurrency which i gained through this forum. Through this forum we can earn money also and by working on the cryptotalk forum we can enhance our english communication skills. Cryptotalk is the best forum for earning Revenue and also for learning.

On 11/11/2020 at 9:43 AM, Umar waheed said:

Yes my friend I agree with your opinions you. Mentioned above. Yes cryptotalk gave us an opportunity to learn about this world properly and giving us a revenue instead of our work. And also we are improving our English skills and vocabulary. So Thanks cryptotalk. 

Money first, knowledge, and knowledge of how to increase your collection from this forum The other two things are the most important thing, knowledge to know how and where to invest our money, and the third to find out the most easy and profitable way for us. Not all methods have the same result.

•  

If you wanted, friend, very good information, especially for beginners and newcomers to this great forum, there are 3 notable incentives in this great community but I personally think that the greatest incentive is to earn cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

You are right  friend  this forum  giving  us alot of good  and explicit things. Like learning  about  crypto and furthermore we container improve  our language  skills  well. gain amount  of earnings  in addition impressed  me.

Yes my friend i agree with you. We can learn from here and make money also and lots fo things to develop ours knowledge. We give our free time here and the cryptotalk forum help students earning this the best best part i think.

This is true, my friend, since I joined this forum, I learned a lot. I only became familiar with digital currencies and trading, and I know the amount of gains that I can get from the forum

And I became more fluent in English, frankly, I was somewhat weak in this language

This forum is very useful in every way

You are right we can get the knowledge here related to the crypto currencies which is most important than other two points. And also want to add another point to these three points and that is only for writers. They can polish there skills. Their writing abilities can be polished using this forum because again and again writing gives experience to the writer and he also see other member's writing method.

Yes I totally agree with you that we got the all the three what you said that in my point of you I think react knowledge money e as well as respect because if we will get respect we will get our reputation and this place is only therefore reputed person and this platform is so knowledgeable here we are getting opportunity to deal with crypto world

Yes I totally agree with you that we got the all the three what you said that in my point of you I think react knowledge money e as well as respect because if we will get respect we will get our reputation and this place is only therefore reputed person and this platform is so knowledgeable here we are getting opportunity to deal with crypto world

• +3 1

Hey mates, as a newbie what I earn is that we can earn money by posting useful and applying all rules comments here. Then the main thing that is we can earn a lots of knowledge from here and the third thing is to improve our reading skill and writing skill.

Edited by Sid01
  • +1 1

This forum has many benefits, in addition to learning and creating new experiences in the crypto field, you can earn bitcoin for free better than any other profit site. And also make new friends from the forum by responding to their comments and interacting with them. This is in addition to practicing good English writing.

In this platform one can earn money from posting of meaningful contents here, apart from that this platform helps in improving ones writing skills and also gain knowledge on digital currency

This is 100% true.

Here you will get all these three things in real.

A person who joined this platform will never return empty hand without getting all these three things.

Learning is very important and definitely you will learn about crypto.

• +1 1

What I got from the forum also was to occupy my spare time with what was useful and beneficial, and I became lofty goals as well as I got to know a new world of cryptocurrencies and made many wonderful friends

• +1 1