3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

I also agree with you that we can get these three things through the forum. The things we can get are: The idea of crypto we can learn much better in English because we have to post everything here which increases our experience in English.  We write so much in English in the forum that through our English experience we can learn how to write English properly and correctly through the forum because after a while we become accustomed to writing in English and we can write in a very formal way.

In this platforum we learn the english language properly and other such things.

First Knowledge about the cryptocurrency

2nd Work on the cryptocurrency such as trading and investment in it.

3rd Get the money from it by posting in this forum.

4th You share your ideas with one another.

We learn a lot in this forum and by spending time working in this forum we learn a lot on a daily basis and we also make money from here. This is a great website and everyone can benefit by working here.

There are two primary benefits of this discussion, the first is cash, and the second is procuring data about crypto where there is no uncertainty that these three things we will get in this gathering is acquiring data about crypto where each individual has their crypto life This discussion is a wellspring of numerous things. In this gathering we will actually want to speak with individuals of various identities and trade their perspectives

Thank you for asking the valuable question. Basically, we can mention three things here. For example, firstly I can earn from here, and secondly I can learn a lot here. Which is benefiting my mental knowledge and thirdly, I am able to master the English language here. Basically, we can learn how to create a good post and we can help others to create a good post. Thanks.

There are many benefits to be gained from this forum 
We can meet new people on this forum 
We can also share and discuss our information with different minds 
I think this forum is an opportunity to seize. 
We must adhere to the rules of this forum to ensure that it stays for as long as possible

If you need help understanding course content or have a question about something you read or learned in a course, you can get help in the course forums. Course forums let you search to see whether your question has been asked before, or post your own question. You can also read and reply to other people's questions and discussions.

This forum is a gateway for us, as beginners, to enter the world of crypto, and learn its various fields through the comprehensive forum sections, through which we can gain sufficient experience to start our own investments.

• +2 1

Ok
As we read the publications, our knowledge will certainly increase, and in addition to the English language, it will develop significantly after we go through these topics.
But can I know what the revenue is?.

Yup you arise good point. But it's not comprehensive. Indeed this forum gives us learning in order to earning but also gives enough exposure how to talk professionally and polish skills of online work. We get active for this forum. Many more things came in its basics. 

We are able to obtain new information and knowledge in this community. After that, you can earn money by sharing your experiences and knowledge. After all, you can find good friends from different countries through this community and get progress with them.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, of course, these are the three basic things that we can learn in this forum. I registered in this forum a long time ago, but I did not write until now in order to collect information about the way to work within this forum, and I also learned in addition to these matters how to deal with currencies And how to trade it on the platform, as well as how to invest it and increase profits

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We can learn about crypto currency from here.we can earn money from here. We can improve our english skills from here.

@lemark17

Hello my friend, I think the main thing that we could get is money, and the second thing is knowing what a cryptocurrency is, and the third thing is knowing people and how we can

Yes you are right friend we would really get this three things in this platform firstly knowledge and experience by making following the posts and comments of other members and secondly and revenue from the forum the rewards we earn when making post in the forum then lastly good writing skills and good English language 

The one thing that I am sure that we would get from this forum is knowledge and lots of it. However it is only those that have the intention of learning that would understand what I am saying. If you also fortunate to make use of the knowledge you get here then you will no doubt become successful.

Yes, my friend, this is true. We have a wonderful opportunity in this forum to gain knowledge about everything related to cryptocurrencies and the field of investment in them. It is a field that earns big money if a person has knowledge and experience in it. In terms of language, I think that whoever has a weakness in the English language will definitely improve his language  Because working here requires good English.

• +5 1

I am new member here. As far as I know, 3 things that we can definitely get in this forum is that first we can learn from here and learn a lot of information, Seconds we can earn income and third things we will get is that we can gain more skills especially in English. Of course, if we work hard and follow the rules, these are the 3 things that we will get for sure.Best of luck.

Hello friend, you are right. We can gain these things from this forum. We can also gain knowledge about cryptography and also increase in any English speaking, writing and reading as well, and this is a powerful thing that increases us success in Life 

On 3/5/2020 at 2:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

I think you are right these three things we all can get from cryptotalk forum. You can learn easily learn knowledge about crypto currency and you can learn English language  properly. You can earn money with learning.

Yes mate I agree with you because those three things you have mentioned I have achieved some of them because now my vocabulary have been developed.

my friend I want to tell you that when we come on this forum we are able to get many things and sure we get the money and knowledge on the same please and this is very beneficial for the member of this forum to get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency

• +4 1

These are the three things we really get from this forum. Knowledge of cryptocurrency and payment for publishing useful posts and we also learn good English from here and our writing speed also increases and we also become good writers. There are many benefits to using this forum.

I agree with you on this and we can get more than that, such as good knowledge about the BTC currency and how much it is worth in global markets and knowledge of the importance of the encrypted talk for different regions of the world.

• +1 1