3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

Well said my dear mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information into this forum. It is very motivating tips. Especially for the new comers. It is amazing tips. Keep it up my dear mate. once more thanks. 

• +2 1

In my personal opinion, knowledge about cryptocurrencies is the most important benefit, as I had never heard about cryptocurrencies before my participation in this forum.
Plus, you learn to invest and trade from some of the expert friends here.

You can acquire a few companions as well, there is two fundamental advantages from this discussion, the first is cash, and the subsequent thing is procuring informations about crypto where everybody can utilize them in his crypto life, this gathering is a wellspring of an excessive number of things, we should attempt to utilize them admirably

• +2 1

5 we are getting maximum things from this platform we are learning a lot of new things about the cryptocurrency and the crypto world secondly the major thing is we can on a good rate from this platform for the learning about the cryptocurrency so it is very good. You are online a good rate from this platform

Yes you are right I agree with you share such a useful information I learn a lot from your post I am happy being this part of this great forum such useful and unique information

• +2 1

Earning never should be the prime goal for us here.it should be learning and gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency instead. Its a part-time hustle anyways. And yes, it does improve you English language communication skills. 

These benefits that you have posted, my friend, are very good and are worth all the time we spend on this forum, In addition, we communicate with many people and this is a good thing as well. Thanks to this forum for the things it has to offer

• +5 1

you are totally right.the knowledge we earn from cryptotalk is so important and it can change our lives and as you said we can earn money besides learning and its amazing and learning English is one the most important things for now because with English skill you will be will have a lot of opportunities for making money.

You are right. We can learn these things in addition to that you can give your opinion on anything you want and increase your knowledge of the English language and if you have a weakness in it, you correct it.

Your words are correct, my friend, that this forum is very helpful, through which you can get to know new friends, and your English becomes stronger, and I am an individual. My knowledge of the English language increased a lot after working in this forum

Hello my friend, the three most important things are earning money and friends, and in this forum, the first categories are money, the second is to obtain cryptocurrencies, and in this forum is very important for everyone. Thank you.

Hello friend, I agree with you with the three points you mentioned
During my time on this forum I managed to develop my knowledge of the world of cryptocurrency and all the details related to it
In addition to a noticeable improvement in my English and my skills in communicating with others
And finally, additional income to improve living
I am really grateful to be here with you my friends

On 3/5/2020 at 2:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

Greetings dear, as you have mentioned these important Things with us.

I am feeling gladful tht i hve read this post for future benefits.

And its much more influtential for me especially.

And i am recommending to all of the members to work on all these 3-Things to be more affluent and effective.

i hope you will find a greater journey on Crypto Talk or any other forum Have a great Day.

Yes, my friend, you are right, there are many forums that do not have any goals or ideas, but in this forum we have become aware of cryptocurrencies and the world of Bitcoin and have mastered the most important languages, which is the English language. Thank you, my friend.

28 minutes ago, Darth said:

hope you will find a greater journey on Crypto Talk or any other forum Have a great Day.

Learning will be the key to succeed in this case and for everyone reading this conversation kindly take your time to learn more about cryptocurrencies in this forum because success is attached to your knowledge.

Yes ,you are right! in this forum we can enjoy different things at the same time like we we can receive plenty of knowledge of cryptocurrency and we can can use it for our future experience. We can earn some money as well.

• +5 1

There are 3 things we can definitely get from this forum.
   1 / investment method,
   2 / Different knowledge,
   3 / Rs
   We have found these three necessary ways.

We can learn about cryptocurrency by this forum.  Because everything about will discuss on this forum . So if we make our focus to learn about cryptocurrency then it help to make our revenue.  So getting knowledge about cryptocurrency source of earning.  If we spend our time to leaen about cryptocurrency then we make our questions and give some anser thwn our english skill will and increase and we become a good writer by writing about cryptocurrency. 

Learning english an crypto is the most important thing for i can understand english correctly but in the casw of writing i have some issues and mistakes and the rvenue thing is alot important i realy need income now in my life 

We learn a lot here on this great forum
We know more cryptocurrencies, their most important types, how they work, and how to benefit from them
In short, this forum is our beloved world of cryptocurrencies
And I feel happy to be in it

The most important things I got from the forum . 

1: knowledge of crypto currency.. 

2: Revenue from crypto..

3:Better English language .. 

Yes dear you are right there are three things which we can. Get from this forum for sure are revenue from this forum .good leaning and used of english and most important cryptocurrency knowledge and trading to😍

yes dear you are absolutely right this forum will gives a lot of knowledge and information about the digital currency when i joined this platform i have no idea about bitcoin but as i learn about bitcoin my interest towards bitcoin becomes increasing day by day

Crypto is a wonderful platform that gives us a lot of opportunity. Crypto help us with many things and I think the 3 things we can get for sure is

Increase our knowledge, 

Get to know some business method,

Earn some extra money.

You are right, my friend, because this is one of the most important things that can be learned in this forum, in addition to gaining knowledge about what is related to cryptocurrencies, how to trade, exchange information, invest ... and avoid falling into fraud and much more in this forum. You just have to research and learn, and set your goal in front of you to gain knowledge