3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

I totally agree with you. In this forum, we can not only earn but also learn lots of things about cryptocurrency and crypto world. This is the best forum i have ever seen. I am a student. I work here as part time job. We can gain our knowledge by reading others comment and we can maintain our small expenses with that payment. Also we can also improve our writing skill by doing useful comments. 

This forum is really Great to improve our knowledge about cryptocurrencies. By interacting with other people we also improve our communication skills. By writing posts, our writing skill also gets better.

• +4 1

Out of there things we can learn in this forum. The most important thing is how this forum will expose us to crypto currency, Bitcoins and more on yobit. Another second thing is that  it will expose us to how we work on internet and make us admitted to devoting our time. Last point is the way we are going to earn massively and be financially stable.

@Leerobert Hey dear,I agreed to those words you said , I'm not good in english but this forum improves my English vocabulary, this forum also increases my knowledge about online earning...this forum is a good opportunity for me and other beginners.

Yes you are right. We can get knowledge from this forum. We can earn from this forum . We can gain a lot of experience from this forum. And specially students , like me they can meet their expenses and get experience too.

Yes dear, your knowledge is increased, The currency shows what his rate is How beneficial is this and the best thing is that we have English improvement, 

• +1 1

This forum is providing many advantages to me and all user . First of all the knowledge and second we can earn money from this forum . Then we can improve our vocabulary skills

Yes bro we also take.money from this site or my English becomes more improved by this site and it is very beneficial because English is an international language.

• +4 1

Hello my dear friend this forum manily provides income, knowledge about cryptocurrencies and English grammar skills. Many of the people doesn't even properly speak their mother tongue and some with low incomes will definitely have an advantage with this platform.

This forum supports us in many ways, but especially if I can say that the three things that I like this forum is the best.

1 Gaining Free Knowledge Of Cryptocurrency.

2 Provide us a good amount of money.

3 Finding very helpful  members.

With all due respect and care I want to share my list which I made for this platform

1. Unlike other platforms crytotalk gives us proper and authentic information.

2. Its user friendly environment makes its more attractive

3. The way of earning from this platform is very handy.

4. We can interact with others and follow each other

5. One of the best platform for cryto lovers.

• +2 1

In the part of the English I see that many people have that fault, because when using some translator like google gives many flaws in the grammar and when we try to read some post, it is not understood, so if you do not speak English well use the translator DeepL friends as this will make a better job.

Uh are right brother and this is what i love about this platform we gets knowledge and also getting paid so both are our own benefits and if we talk about time so its not wasting its going on right thing 

On 3/5/2020 at 2:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

You are right these all things are very important for the success on this forum cryptocurrency is one the best currency in the world and i think we not only learn english grammer here but lot of things from.here there are lot of the thing which i don't know in past but after i joined the crypto.i.get to know about them so.according to me.crypto is the best forum for enhancement of our knowledge and english grammer

• +1 1

Dear @Leerobert there are many things that we can do by working on this forum we can improve our knowledge and we can improve our English we can improve our thoughts this is the best way for learning and earning this 

Thanks for posting such a amazing topic for us .

Yes my dear fellow . i fully agree with you that we can get 3 

important things from this forum.

Earning 

Knowledge 

Improvement in You writing skills.

And these 3 things helps us to achieve easily our goals in our life .

So best of luck .👍

Earning money is an incentive to continue to do well in the forum, so we have to be active and good members, learn and present the information we have, and share experiences and experiences with other members by making useful posts and thus the forum is more useful.

• +3 1

Cryptotalk is one of the best platform for the youngers. This forum provides many benefits to it's users. We can earn 1k satoshi and 10 talk tokens for every useful post, we can learn many things about cryto world by reading seniors post and improve our English language skills by posting regularly.

On 3/5/2020 at 4:33 PM, Migo said:

You can earn some friends too, there is two main benefits from this forum, the first one is money, and the second thing is earning informations about crypto where everyone can use them in his crypto life, this forum is a source of a too many things, let's try to use them wisely 

@Migo  hi dears how are you  the important things  in this platform first of all you speak English good and properly  meaningful  you have a  knowledge about cryptocurrency and a good Revenue about the cryptocurrency  we are not sure without in this things.💛

Cryptotalk is the best platform i haven't ever seen. I agree with you that we see cryptocurrencies every day. They help us learn more about the world. We learn about cryptocurrencies every day by working on cryptocurrencies. Learn to understand and speak English when I post again. Crypto offers to earn money again.

Yes you are right , most importantly we can learn about cryptocurrencies and also yes this platform makes us more creative and helps to improve our language skills. And also we are able to make new friends and gain a lot of knowledge.

In my view we can acheive following things in this forum for sure number 1 is enough knowledge about cryptocurrenciws to become a trader no.2 we can improve our english and writing skills no.3 we can earn a good profit from here to meet our all expences