For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest" - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

For all beginners "Ask Before You Invest"

This is true, my friend. Investing in free or fake digital currencies causes a lot of loss. We must always consult with friends and people with experience in the currencies that we want to invest or buy.

• +2 1

Hi friend, I am new, but I realized that experienced people are doing their job with BTC, LTC, ETH, albeit expensive. I think the reason is that they are less hungry for money, not less risky. Because, as our friend mentioned above, if you choose unreliable money, you will go bankrupt one day. You mean, like, saltines and their ilk, eh? Yes, but this fear can be overcome with knowledge. Good luck.

• +4 1

Help from experts is another approach that can be adopted by the new users in order to distinguish between the real and fake cryptocurrencies and other digital points. this way they could avoid losing money through trading in cryptocurrencies to a large extent. this not only helps to avoid losses but also enables the users to learn and experience the knowledge from the expert that can be used in their trading practices.

• +1 1

Cryptoworld is filled up with lots of scammers who are looking for people to cheat for that reason i am suggesting everyone should seek good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency before joining investment or trading because only with good background you will be able to know which site are legit and which coins are good for investment, so learn my friend because knowledge is light.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit has made it easy for beginners to ask a question in this forum called cryptocurrency. You can learn about yobits here before investing in them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes, you have the right to this problem that many beginners face because of their great desire to make money quickly. So I advise everyone before investing in any currency to learn the method of analysis and study to avoid loss or they can search for reliable and able people in this field in order to learn from them or make profit from recommendations Their be careful

• +1 1

The section of coins and tokens of this forum, helps to open your eyes about it, many coins that we ignore can result in great projects while the most famous tend to fall by their own weight, it is best to investigate and ask for opinions from those we consider  experts on the subject.

Yes, I agree with you. Because newcomers should say that investing in Bitcoin can be very profitable in a short time and you can see the face of success very quickly through Bitcoin. Thank you for sharing this with me

Your words are 100% true, my friend.
I am really surprised by some beginners how they do not ask for all the details and information about a particular currency they would like to invest in .. And then they complain about their bad luck and withdraw from the field.

Dear novice, you must well ask about the currencies to be traded in. The question is not for one person or two, but rather you try to ask everyone you know from your friends or on the forums concerned with trading and cryptocurrencies.

The information is not taken from one source or one place, of course not ..

Try to benefit from experts in the field in all the places that it can reach ..

Even when you make the decision to trade, you will be reassured and relaxed.

There are a lot of fake cryptos and spams going around and there's no way of being clear on what's fake or not other than getting more knowledge about it. Do research, find out more about it in detail, ask people you know, do an interview with such people and ask all you need to know without hesitation and then consider investing and trading. You don't wanna be falling for those spams and letting them earn fake money whole you spend your valuable time and knowledge to it. 

you are right @Cammer, i'm lost before when i was beginner 1500$, because i invested on fake token, the owner of this token said that it will be 5$ in the last of 2019, but till today the price of this token is less than 100 satoshi.

There is always a need  for better experience and understanding in anything before you start working on it. We must always try not to put a lot of possibilities in front of us which would lead to loosing all that we ever invested in so always consider option other than this and opinions from experienced users.

Yes I told all the newcomers that if you invest here you can earn a lot of bitcoin.  Because Bitcoin is currently one of the best currencies.  So you should be able to invest a lot of money as a result of investing.  So investing is the best way to make money

investing in any coin without expert advice could be dangerous and we need to understand this that it is very necessary for every one that learn from mistake and do not repeat their mistake.

Now this is a important opinion in between expert people as beginners having pressured what to do its really the best to ask others opinion just like you said so nothing bad happens as it is but having to know others opinions you must read them and still research it inorder to be sure to what extent you are trying to do.

Only if you ask some crypto member that you can't actually hear it, but it's not right.There are some good moderators out there who will not answer your question if you ask them because there are some people out there who will ask you to get good information from them but I think those who work here may have a good idea but I think my  You get information from people who know you well, but you can reach your goal.

Yes my friend i assemble to you. There are many beginners im this forum who lose their money by trading and investing.They ought to discuss with experts before taking any decision 

• +4 1

I think so to but I do also believe that most people dont understand how everything works because they dont wanna know how it does work the truth is there is a lot of work to be done in the end the very first thing to do today is to make sure that we are building a perfect way to trade 

• +1 1

A novice in crypto world has no idea about cryptocurrency and crypto trading so he loses money in the wrong currency. Asking experts to know about good currency is a good idea because it saves them. 

On 3/5/2020 at 12:30 AM, Virgil dijk said:

Yes I agree with you before a newbie should invest that person should first of all ask an expert before Investing, if not if he or she ignorantly invest without acquire knowledge, that person would be exposed to loss .

Absolutely it's not a good thing that you will loss your amount just your lack of experience and skills about the trading. So these people must research about these investment sites and then starts work. An other way is to ask the experts before making an investment in the sites to avoid loss.

you are tight I would like to suggest you don't invest in to new coins wait for some time if its going good then make invest in this coin otherwise not ore you can ask to any professional before invest in new coins you can invest in any old coins that you its  will much safe

As a beginner, it's hard to understand the basic idea of investment. Sometimes they invest without knowing anything and gets nothing but losses. And that's why it's quite necessary to always have the basic knowledge. If a newbie doesn't understand any terms or get confused in investment then he should ask an expert or some experienced one. It's quite necessary to do good and learn about good things. 

• +5 1

beginner should learn before make investment because its not easy to understand were market will go after invest so first search and make sure and best way is to get the help of any professional to get safe from lose 

Yes definitely. If you are a beginner than you should ask to the experts and search before investing. If you do not do this then you will get lose and may be you get scammed as there are many scammers in the market. 

Hey friend I am beginner in this field and I found this post very helpful. Its true that we shouldn't do trading without having proper knowledge and skills. Knowledge and skills can be acquired through practice and experience. Trading wont be always profitable, so dont waste your money if you aren't sure about what to do. This platform is the best place where you can learn about cryptos and here we have many experienced traders you can ask them to clear your doubts. So we have to learn from experienced people to minimize losses and to earn high profits.