Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

Bitcoin is profitable, and it helps us to make money, so it will help us to spend our daily life or bigger goals. I have seen people buy cars with bitcoin.

Yes, and learning how yo trade would even be more beneficial to students like us who have to focus on studies, but be careful not to take huge risks

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

18 hours ago, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

There's nothing better that earning money by learning, which is Cryptotalk's basic idea. All the I earned from here helped me a lot with my study expenses. I'll keep working here for sure. 

• +5 1

Hello,I am a newbie in this forum of cryptotalk and I think it will help in my daily needs and  I can also learn here many things such as investment, trading,mining,etc.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Wow if you earned my then your personal expenses you saying right because this is financially strong enough market for good and experience traders and they can easily earn more then from one job holders. 

• +5 1

Wow bitcoin helps a lot in order to overcome expenses so it is very suitable platfoem to make a lot of fascilities in the life of common people.

• +1 1

I watched my friends win from this site and their lives became more stable. I have friends studying in universities working here to pay for their need of money so work here and don't worry

• +5 1

Yes you do are very well right and I do agree with you it helps you with your daily expenses just like your study and your other groceries items buying etc. and it is very much profitable if you earn bitcoins as they are very costly so you get very much profit.

• +2 1

After learning about mining, you are in all probability wondering pardon? the largely compensation and disadvantages of Bitcoin are. nearby are reasonably a little recompense that make Bitcoin a one of a category digital currency that has no likeness. Of course, for the reason that not anything is perfect, Bitcoin does enjoy its flaws. mutually will be discussed in this guide. recite on to discover them and realize extra about this crypto currency

• +4 1

I am a student,it  expenses me a fate every day,so i unification here,so that i know how to figure out incredible and continue my expenses going,thank you

• +2 1

As I know if we do regular post and earn satoshi from this forum then we earn bitcoin in our daily expenses and financial independent it is the best site for earning and get lots of knowledge so support this forum. 

• +2 1

I clearly agreed with you mahnnn. As i have getting a pocket money for my daily use. This platform is a place which make me cheer whenever i needed some basic stuffs like boots or something to buy. So i am very much fond with this site. Its good idea who have made this platform. 

• +5 1

Bitcoin certainly helps us with our daily spending.  People here are easily making Bitcoin by posting and commenting Bitcoin is now very popular in many countries of the world.  In legitimate countries, people benefit from using Bitcoin as a currency.  Bitcoin can be easily traded through an ATM booth for easier trading on Bitcoin.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

For the fact that we earn good income it proves that Bitcoins is a life changing digital assets actually it was created for the sole purpose of eradicating poverty in the world and it will serving it's purpose up till today

• +2 1

Yes i agree with you. Bitcoin has very high pricing for small amount of bitcoin too. So after withdrawal very small amount of bitcoin one can earn enough money for his daily expenses. I'm earning daily 2 to 3 dollors from cryptotalk campaign. Thank you.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Actually, the site is great. By sharing information, you can earn bitcoin, which is partially useful for expenses. You can work anytime you want.

i think for many people bitcoin has become the first source of income and they live only on the amounts of money they make from trading and thats really awesome to me.

• +5 1

Yes I agree with you bitcoin really helps us in our daily needs , and also this forum give chance to many people to make earning and also meet there daily needs , this forum Also makes people who are unemployed to be self employed.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin can be earn from the crypto talk which is for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that it can be very helpful because Bitcoin helps people in their daily expenses.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

yeah you are right.By working in cryptotalk I earn a fair ammount everyday and i think this amount is enough for my daily expenses.So I am very grateful to cryptotalk.

I think now Bitcoin is not just help us on our daily expensive but also is our partner on our life, and will be also our future very good friend, because yes Bitcoin help a many people and changed their life to the good life.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

That's great work brother you give some money to your parents for buying some nessacary the things for your home i really appreciate this..thank you for posting this... 😍

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here.

• +3 1