Still copy pasting??!! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Still copy pasting??!!

This is bothering this forum to share ideas and private opinion and not to For fun or just collect money

Nice post, Yes, I also see some users doing the same copy and paste. This is a very wrong thing because there have been 5 country banned recently and I do not want that to happen to us either. Please admin stop those who do this.

It means still here many people copy comments or post which allready copyright. I think this is very bad and harmful for all those who post are meaningful and without copyright. 

For me I think this people involved in copy and paste should be given warning points because this is the cause of some country being banned , this makes every body to suffer for the sin of one person ,so there should be given warning and if there continue there should be banned

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

thanks for giving this post I have also seen that many members are still doing copy paste that should not be done it will be helpful for them only if they go to their own and that help them to explore their ideas in a better way so I suggest them this book first thing about the topic then make it more creative that will help them to explore their ideas and they can also get some knowledge from that

If the members of crypto are still posting their comments by copy pasting from other members comment. Then they should stop doing. Crypto has now been very strict. They will straight away ban your ID. 

Everybody that is still copy pasting should be banned from the forum they are making us look bad and they are putting us in the same busket, imagine those who got banned from this forum because some member of their country keep on spaming so we need to keep this forum very very clean

i agree after many admins did these people just wont stop like bunch of idiots i think somehow elementary kids can be somehow related into this type of problem we must look out for many copy pasting just report em and they will get banned for their own idiotic actions

We still have this problem in the forum with the new members. Those who copy other comments think they are smart because I have seen sometimes they write a short sentence before and after the content they copy and they think this will hide their copy paste attempts but they are wrong. All members should check their posts once in a while to see if anyone has copied them or not. When you report those who have copied your posts, always refer to the reason of your reporting to inform moderators about copy-pasters.

Intact it is becoming another thing entirely this copying and pasting is not right at all and it is against the forum rules and regulations please those who are involved should please story it.

We just need to report the users copy pasting so they get banned and stop to abuse the forum.

We all should be more careful about that things..we have to warn our native people that they should not copy paste here..if they still make this then our country will be closed for banned...

copy and pasting is strictly prohibited,those who made those such things must be reported to lessen those kind in this forum. we must have discipline.

I think every one of us should become more careful about copy pasting.If you see any members doing we should report them and help the moderators to remove these members.

I encounter this everytime, Most of then are using my old contents to avoid there post being deleted its sad to say even,I reported them they keep spamming the forum non stop its very annoying when they spam,Just report them or give them bad reaction, try screen shot there content then send it to the moderators.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 3/2/2020 at 12:48 PM, Nezar said:

In my opinion, we must first give them advice so that they do not continue to do this thing, but if this matter is repeated and they do not adhere to the rules and advice, we must fight them and give them bad reputation points and report their posts until they are banned from here

Yes sir, you are right we must give time to not post copy paste from others post of the forum member. If they repeat the same mistake we have to report that kind of post.    

I told him these guys those are copying replies,this is a bad hebit.you can not do this types of behaviour . You should think about this.then you can give reply about this tropics.you must know about this somethings..thanks all 

I agree my bro with you. Those who are doing this then they should stop or there account should be banned. As it is a cheap trick because those who are doing this are here only for making money but not learning anything new. So this type of people should be kicked out from the platform. 

Many peoples completing there comments are not counted because they are copy pasting so the system of copy pasting is not valid here on this site if you have no knowledge about cryptotalk then you have to read the rules and the comments which are posted by the expert persons here waiting for a long time here on this site if you are copper pasting then you may have trek from the site and your account will be deactivated soon so please do not copy paste it's not good for you

I am a new user in crypto talk and online income.  I don’t know how to earn money in online income. If you know earn money then suggest me.  Please help me. I don’t hope a rich man.                   

This is the prime delinquent thats spirit the value of this forum I meditate the central senses is ancestors did not interpret the earlier send they fair establish the new pole in the consistent word affiliate requirement figure out this will spoil this forum

You can report them,for them to be aware what their doing,because many thinks that its ok to copy and paste because they don't get any warnings,so we must stop them before they continue to ruin this forum.

What you mention is a good idea, hopefully this type of comment is reduced as administrators can make stronger decisions where much of us can be harmed.

Here's many of the people are doing copy-pasting is not allowed in the forum because if we do this then our account maybe and get banned by the admin so if you want to work for a longer-term then try to avoid this type of mistake.