Sending coins/Tokens to wrong address - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nicecrypto

Sending coins/Tokens to wrong address

Sending tokens or coins to the wrong address will make your coins disappear, if that happens the coins will be lost and possibly erased. However, if you send it via an exchange, it may fail to send coins and you can contact the team from the exchange you are using. For this reason, checking the address to be sent coins is very important because the crypto world is quite vulnerable to such problems or fatal errors.

• +1 1

On 1/7/2021 at 1:31 AM, Oki said:

Sending tokens or coins to the wrong address will make your coins disappear, if that happens the coins will be lost and possibly erased. However, if you send it via an exchange, it may fail to send coins and you can contact the team from the exchange you are using. For this reason, checking the address to be sent coins is very important because the crypto world is quite vulnerable to such problems or fatal errors.

But the crypto technology should be improved very fast, because how it will be possible to send bitcoin to the wrong address which that address is not for bitcoin but for others currency.  

25 minutes ago, lara200 said:

Yes, my friend, it is very bad, so you must be careful when doing something like this because it is possible to waste a lot of money because of this terrible mistake and good luck

This is why banks have their own advantages, but the solution for this I think is to never send large amount of coins at the same time instead divide it into multiple transaction, so in case you make a mistake you do not get to lose all of it.

when you send your money or cryptocurrency to the wrong address it is sent by the wallet and there is no receiving person that means it is lost forever and you will not be able to get it back

The crypto money is give us from this site by comments. Daily earn to this site and withdraw by yobit exchanger. so guys you can join this site for earning bitcoin.thaks to cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is one of the best btc income site in the world. you can earn by posting in this site. 

• +3 1

Since I have not encountered any problems with my crypto balance or delivery of coins to the wrong address I cannot share any experience with you but to the best of my knowledge.You will lose money if you enter the wrong address and the wrong currency. You will not be able to recover these because be careful about the transaction so that you can enjoy the promotion.

I would say that the wallet address includes your input.  It will say that it is an invalid address if it does not happen and it is not burned in space.  Avoid these mistakes to keep us earning and prevent us from copying your address. Bitcoin requires you to verify everything you need to do.  Like a bitcoin wallet or address you need to check it twice or thrice because if you send 1 bitcoin and send to the wrong wallet address your investment will be useless so always check what you do.

It is known by all that those of us who have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for some time is a very serious error if you make the wrong address since with all certainty the coins you sent are by mistake and you can recover them highly recommended to check the address several times
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

I think sending cryptotalk currency coin to wrong address can not be retrieve back because the owner of the address is unknown and there is no way to know the owner of the address so it's a risk and everyone need to bear it

• +2 2

The amount send to the wrong address is lost forever, you cant do nothing about it. The only thing you can do is double check or triple check the address while you are sending or receiving bitcoin.

On 1/6/2021 at 9:06 PM, guatazoo said:

To send money to the wrong address its too hard to send for someone address but mostly you send to wrong address when you copy ethereum address instead of bitcoin. 

Sometimes there have malwares that's can be installed to your computer which can be changed your copied address to the hackers address.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

If you send yo cryptocurrency in wrong crypto adress then you will lose your cryptocurrency and you cannot recover it. But, if you use cryptocurrency exchange wallet in the same coin then you will get your coins  in this exchange wallet. Login this exchange and check your  balance

I have no idea because this kind of case is not faced my me but as per my mind says that if we have given our money to wrong address then there is no chance of getting back of our money. 

Always double check the address that you are sending it is correct or not, a lack of attention can make all your money lost.

Sending talk or token to a wrong address occurs as a result of rushing and not been calm, you to make sure you are doing the right thing so that your effort won't go in vein the moment the were sent to wrong address definitely your work done will be zero 

The coins are simply lost and you can't get them back because cryptocurrencies have no refund option. Therefore, it is always essential to verify the address before making a payment because otherwise it is possible to lose the money.
Personally, I remember that I once sent some Monero fractions to the wrong address and I could never get them back, because you can't claim anyone, not even the exchange or wallet you used to make the payment.

• +2 1

This is very sad news I want to suggest you when you want to send your tokens first of all you should to confirm your address otherwise you lose your money and tokens that is very  painful for everyone

On 10/13/2019 at 8:47 AM, Nicecrypto said:

I know this has happened to me once when I just entered crypto, sent a token with same ticker to the wrong exchange wallet address. Now the question is, what happens to the token or coins you mistakenly sent to a wrong address since they are not delivered? Do they burn up in crypto space or what? This has been on my mind so just needed some understand on it.

If you send the coins to the wrong address, I think that you cannot retrieve them and you will lose the money, but in general you should make sure before sending

Once the money are sent to the wrong address they are gone forever, you can try to restore them but you will not manage to so so and even if you did it might take you approximately ten months or so. It is better to check the address before you send any cryptos and to be aware of certain viruses that change the address wile copy pasting it .

When you send coins to a wrong wallet address they are gone and can't be retrieved back unless if you know the owner of that address then you can negotiate and he will send them back to you so it's better to avoid these errors by being careful to ensure all is correct before initiating a transaction.

Opus, my dear it's really a big mistake, I can't imagine how it would feel if I sent money to a different Bitcoin address, I could get in reserve and get sick, I'm really going to be a big loss, because I'm sending big batches of Bitcoin. 

• +5 1

Actually if you send your token to a wrong address it have become the property of the owner of the address since we operate anonymously that is why is adviceable to have a full knowledge in operating with private wallet in other not to lost your funds.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it returns to its natural location or the general stock, it is annoying that there must be some solution, for example if the money is not received within 24 hours, the amount should automatically return to your wallet

• +1 1

On 10/13/2019 at 8:47 AM, Nicecrypto said:

I know this has happened to me once when I just entered crypto, sent a token with same ticker to the wrong exchange wallet address. Now the question is, what happens to the token or coins you mistakenly sent to a wrong address since they are not delivered? Do they burn up in crypto space or what? This has been on my mind so just needed some understand on it.

If the transfer is for the platform or a wallet, you can talk to the support and try to retrieve it, but if it is for a stranger, it cannot be returned

I feel that sending coins to the wrong address if existing is like gifting it to somebody. This person will never return it back and you can forget it. So one must double check for sure before sending any coins to anybody.

@Nicecrypto @Ghats @Dada vai @kikifam @Kiki fatmala 98 @Farabi Islam

Well it happened to me just the other day and the truth is that we have this site taking confusion because you look at what is right right now is to make sure that we are able to value the right idea that is working perfectly for so many people and the good thing right now is to be efffective and be right in some of what we do there are so many ways that we need to be effective and that right thing is to really try to find tokens that stand on their own, I used this token and I sent it to the wrong address and I lost 98 pounds