Fiat Money vs. Cryptocurrencies - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
starwill

Fiat Money vs. Cryptocurrencies

If you want to ask me e the difference between the Fiat money and the cryptocurrency I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency is more flexible then the Fiat money  so you should to choose the cryptocurrency rather than Fiat money

In fact, I think that the lack of acceptance of cryptocurrencies in most countries is the fear of their impact on the country's fiat currencies, perhaps greatly affecting the economy of this country, but I see them in the future as the currencies adopted in all countries of the world

Fact money is when one have the money raw cash why cryptoxirrency is the act of mining currency which are not raw cash but can be invested by it coin and be change to cryptocurrency by it bitcoin in the world and it is digital.

• Useful or interesting 1

Fiat money is the old and the traditional way of payment and exchanges, but with the invention of blockchain technology cryptocurrency have brought allot opportunities that people now prefer to use cryptocurrency than fiat money. 

• +2 1

On 10/13/2019 at 3:24 PM, Saoha said:

We cannot deny the advantages and popularity that cryptocurrencies are. However, it has not been accepted by many governments in other countries. Why? Because it affects currency. It will make the government unable to control domestic finance.

Well, the reason why many government cannot accepted cryptocurrency it's because of being decentralized, which means that no one can touch from it even the government, that's why many people preferred cryptocurrency as a payment method to be save some money without paying some taxes.

• +1 1

actually I am not in favour of that Idea there is no no fight nothing like that between old and new currencies the financial system is just evolving and that is all

• +2 1

I don't think positive about the future of the fiat currencies. Many analyists claim that a great financial crisis is at door, it even started a few years ago but the governments are trying to control it's effects through printing new money all the time. This causes a loss in value for fiat money generally. So I think the limited supply investments like bitcoin is a good investment choice for the long term well being of your savings.

For sure the difference between fiat and cryptocurrencies is clear, fiat is controlled by the government and central bank therefore making the fiat currency stable and also fait can be easily traced and tracked, while bitcoin is controlled by no one and also is decentralized which means it can be tracked, and this is more reason why most government are against cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We cannot deny the advantages and popularity of cryptocurrencies. However, many governments in other countries did not accept it. Why? Because it affects the currency. This will make the government incapable of controlling the domestic money. 

The two are the world and we need to quickly get there because there is no other way than to get work stating the right thing today is to know what is the merge and the connection between the two , there is a story behind the two and it is one of the best for so many people , the connection is really powerful fiat is working and perfect, but some few issues are addressed by an incompleat crypto world and that is one thing we need to change this is the system that is more effective and powerful to find such growth

Thank you very much for sharing the details about the cryptocyrrency and the fiat money you make a good difference both currencies. As we know the cryptocyrrency has not any physical form and have blockchain technology for the exchanges. But the fiat money is a physical form of currency and uses in a common way in the banks . We cannot deny the importance of both currencies .

We can't separate fiat money and crypto currency because government and central bank have a great power on fiat money that is why the price is stable and the crypto currency is a digital currency where no one have the power to control, it is why the price level keeps on changing at a short period of time.

On 10/13/2019 at 6:42 AM, starwill said:

Fiat money and cryptocurrencies have in common the fact that they are not backed by physical merchandise - but that is the only thing they share. While fiat money is controlled by governments and central banks, cryptocurrencies are essentially decentralized, largely thanks to a digital accounting book (ledger) called Blockchain.

Another notable difference between these two monetary systems is the way in which the currency is issued. Bitcoin, like most cryptocurrencies, has a controlled and limited monetary mass - unlike fiat money that can basically be created from nowhere by banks, according to what they consider the economic needs of the nation.

As a digital form of money, cryptocurrencies do not have a physical counterpart or are limited by borders, which favors their ability to be used in international transactions. In addition, transactions are irreversible, and the particular nature of cryptocurrencies makes them more difficult to track than fiat money.

It should be noted that the cryptocurrency market is much smaller and, therefore, much more volatile than traditional markets - this is one of the reasons why cryptocurrencies have not yet been universally accepted, although as the economy "Crypto" grows and matures, volatility will probably decrease.

Thank alot mate for taking your time to comprehensively analyse the difference between the two main forms of money, the volatility of crypto currency exchange has always been the challenge trading on crypto present, am however with the opinion that gradual standardization will help to solve the problem and most people countries will definitely accept it.

The Crypto and Fiat currency both have advantages and disadvantages, the advantage of cryptocurrency is that it’s decentralized but crypto also has one additional point that it's disadvantages it can be controlled over time like the volatility it has currently would be reduced with the world adoption, illegal activities can be reduced with the regulations.

Digital currencies have contributed greatly to the development of the global financial market, and its merit cannot be denied, but many governments are afraid of adopting digital currencies because it will affect the national currency and lead to a decrease in its value.
In addition, the cryptocurrency market is unstable and constantly volatile, while the banknote market is somewhat stable.

A good explanation of the differences between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies,
Thank you,
In general, the future will probably be better for cryptocurrencies and they will dominate the field of exchange between people.

These two are very good and have been our means of doing transaction over a while now, I will prefer crypto currency because is a new technology that the world is getting used to now and the transaction fees is not much and does not involved tax which makes it very easy to used in the whole world.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know, what is flat money?  I have no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I don't know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail. What are these? I don't know that.  Want to know the details about.  Have an idea about cryptocurrency.  But I can't tell the difference between the two. Because I don't know what flat money is.

The thing is fiat money is controlled by government and by that it a kind not difficult for the masses to benefit directly from it because of its long procedure to start earning but talking about cryptocurrencies it easy, reliable and profitable to any person that wish to run it infact you can be part of cryptocurrency and be gaining with out been worried of your investment too much 

Cryptographic forms of money are turning into a worldwide marvel in the midst of talk that they could supplant fiat monetary standards sooner rather than later. Digital currencies reception keeps on acquiring energy partially due to the world's movement towards a credit only economy.

There are many differences between cryptocurrency and fiat currency.  Cryptocurrency cannot be controlled, its market is always volatile.  Fiat currency is controlled by the government and the market is stable.  Crypto coins have had a great impact on economics in many countries around the world and there are many opportunities to work with crypto coins which will play a good role in eliminating unemployment.

For me, both types of money or currency can work together and coexist very well over the years, cryptocurrencies at the moment are very popular and are taking a lot of field within the world economy, their volatility is dangerous but it makes them a way very reliable to obtain long-term profits, in addition to allowing savings for the future, and we all use fiat money in our daily transactions, I use both and I hope it will be so for a long time.

On 10/13/2019 at 8:24 AM, Saoha said:

We cannot deny the advantages and popularity that cryptocurrencies are. However, it has not been accepted by many governments in other countries. Why? Because it affects currency. It will make the government unable to control domestic finance.

Well said mate and actually crypto currency is the easy alternative to humanity but the issue of government not adopting it in some major countries is our main concern which makes fiat to be ahead of crypto currency due to it stability and is well control by the government.

There are lot of differences between fiat money and digital currency because fiat currency is been control by governments because it has law and authority guided by it while digital currency is control by individual which make transactions easier and faster especially during trading and investment in crypto talk currency exchange market 

• +1 1

The fiat money has so much disadvantages that cryptocurrencies have proven to be solution over, 

Apart from the global acceptability of Fiat over Cryptocurrency i believe the latter is better in all other comparative functionalities.