Dear yobit user - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nosipho

Dear yobit user

On 10/13/2019 at 12:30 PM, nosipho said:

warning against scammers. they will send you messages in you email,  saying dear yobit use we have an offer for you please click this link and pay btc to this wallet so that you get the btc amount double , listen don't do it please instead send support any message you receive. please don't lose your money to scammers, these scammers are the ones which makes the echange look bad because they are using yobit name, please runaway from quick money they offer they will still your money then you cry say yobit .

no it's not yobit it is the scammer

yobit never asks for money

yobit support will sent you emails only about activities in you account to make you aware and also also about new ico's . don't ever click any link you don't understand you will be scammed.

thank you

thanks for the reminding me about this, im not familliar with yobit just i know with that is there will put my profit in this campaign. i will just ignored who was message me in terms of money.

On 11/3/2019 at 7:47 AM, gier0370 said:

So far I haven't encountered this yet. That's the life  of a scammer they will do everything to find ways to scam people, shame on them. By the way thanks for this. Remember to be careful and aware for everything. 

That's a scammers life trying every means necessary to scam people and people too should wise up and understand that all unsolicited links from exchanges and crypto ads you get in your mailbox are mostly Scams and don't click.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

6 hours ago, Rg123 said:

thanks for the reminding me about this, im not familliar with yobit just i know with that is there will put my profit in this campaign. i will just ignored who was message me in terms of money.

yes please ignore them especially these busy days they will send you all kinds of offers just to hack your account and steal all your money using yobit name, so that you get angry thinking it's yobit yet it is not them. yobit will never ask you for money or send you email to offer you btc for free. be alert always. never be tempted with quick money, it's too good to be true. if you don't understand something, contact support please. to get more clearity. 

On 10/13/2019 at 8:16 AM, Dprincebh said:

There are many scammers out they but try as much as possible to avoid them. Once they get access into your account they don't have faith to leave even a single dollar for you. They will wipe it all. Check the email always. The sender email and confirm

But i dont understan how can they withdraw all of them...When i try to log in yobit sends me email.Lets say they know my password.How will they be able to know the verification code ? I dont understand it...

1 hour ago, alicenora said:

But i dont understan how can they withdraw all of them...When i try to log in yobit sends me email.Lets say they know my password.How will they be able to know the verification code ? I dont understand it...

it might happened if you received sms from your phone which included link , once you tap in that link they can get all info/data in your phone as well so be carefull of sms that comes with a link. anything is possible. i would suggest us a cell number which you don't receive daily messages or calls for authentication/ verification code. or once they have access in yr email they can access the verification code yobit sends you via email.

23 minutes ago, nosipho said:

it might happened if you received sms from your phone which included link , once you tap in that link they can get all info/data in your phone as well so be carefull of sms that comes with a link. anything is possible. i would suggest us a cell number which you don't receive daily messages or calls for authentication/ verification code. or once they have access in yr email they can access the verification code yobit sends you via email.

Yes hackers are really try almost anything to take all our money.I am so happy that i have ledger wallet.None of them will take my money 🙂 Today my email was almost got hacked

y

10 minutes ago, alicenora said:

Yes hackers are really try almost anything to take all our money.I am so happy that i have ledger wallet.None of them will take my money 🙂 Today my email was almost got hacked

you must have a business/trading email and personal email separate. so to avoid risk of losing you email to hackers.

Got a spam on my gmail account one time, not sure if that's yobit or eobot but I deleted it as soon as my account received it to avoid being compromised. People must be very careful on sites they will click as this links can bring them in danger. 

On 10/13/2019 at 12:30 AM, nosipho said:

warning against scammers. they will send you messages in you email,  saying dear yobit use we have an offer for you please click this link and pay btc to this wallet so that you get the btc amount double , listen don't do it please instead send support any message you receive. please don't lose your money to scammers, these scammers are the ones which makes the echange look bad because they are using yobit name, please runaway from quick money they offer they will still your money then you cry say yobit .

yobit support will sent you emails only about activities in you account to make you aware and also also about new ico's . don't ever click any link you don't understand you will be scammed.

thank you

After the leak of Bitmex emails, anyone is prone to receive a phishing attack. Fuck hackers and their proxies

15 minutes ago, Rafik said:

Thank you very much for this topic. it will be more helpful for newbies. by the way, from which address they send us emails?

you can send yobit for any queries, and them they will send respond to your email which you used when registering with yobit and email respond will come from support to your email.

On 10/13/2019 at 8:00 AM, nosipho said:

thank you

sorry to tell but if someone get trick with this scam method, he/she deserves that ! because how on earth you send BTC and receive doubled even with official exchanges like yobit! people must level up their knowledge .

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

On 11/8/2019 at 3:43 AM, CryptoJony said:

Yes It's true that scammers are trying to get our funds in so many ways. Sometimes they sent us mail that they will give use free money. I also received this types of mail several times. So I will suggest everyone told best aware about them.       

These free money emails are as old as the Internet, lol. I remember getting my spam tray full of these random emails back in 2001, and I didn't understood Internet that much but I knew I shouldn't believe these offerings. Now scammers just play with people's minds to get easy money.

It's not only with yobit Exchanger, scammers also send email , telegram message and pretend that they r support team members of binance, kucoin ,yobit etc as per respective Exchanges. Newbie are the best target for the scammers. So newbie should be always carefull while they receive any fake email from Exchanges and report them immediately to the real Exchanger helpdesk.

this can be limited by an individual, not being greedy and fall for scams, also know more about exchange their support ,how to contact them and learn how support respond to your queries via you email and be alert that support will never ask you your personal info, like passwords, id, email. instead after you send you query the respond to your email answering your query, but avoid email wanting you to send you btc to their wallet in order to help, those are the ones stealing from people. yobit will never ask for money to help you with query regards your account. stay focus and alert and remain blessed with your profit in trading all coins of youbit and others

it does not happen only with yobit but with many exchanges and with many services especially on the telegram channels, the scamers have increased dramatically, personal example i had problems with an android wallet and i wrote in the telegram channel i was immediately contacted in private by 5 or 6 so called administrators who wanted my private keys to solve the problem, conclusion never give your private data and don't click on links contained in e-mails or messages of dubious originality

There are so many peoples that they will scam with us and they are the employ of the yobit and they almost said give us user name password etc but most of peoples will get our coins and send it into their wallet and this is true so be aware from these type of peoples.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/13/2019 at 8:00 AM, nosipho said:

thank you

two days ago i received some of these emails but this time it's was a phishing web page exactly looks like yobit login page. i detect this scam very fast at first place :)

On 10/13/2019 at 10:30 AM, nosipho said:

thank you

Thanks for warning us. I always check the source from where the email came to me. I read all the faq on their site and so i never scammed by these scammers in yobit.

Bengali?

View this Topic

2 hours ago, HCOOH said:

There are many Cryptocurrency site in the world.But I think the best is Yobit.But now there Yobit user is faceing problem.Many people of yobit user faceing scammers link.We should not click on this link. 

Yeah clicking on the unknown links is creating  a very big problem in the world of crypto market, and if we avoid these scam sites and before entering if we do research about a site then we will no face any problem.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

2 hours ago, HCOOH said:

There are many Cryptocurrency site in the world.But I think the best is Yobit.But now there Yobit user is faceing problem.Many people of yobit user faceing scammers link.We should not click on this link. 

That should be the only advice people should adhere to. Clicking on links you don't know should be a no no and this don't just happen to only yobit user but other exchanges as well.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/13/2019 at 12:30 PM, nosipho said:

thank you

Well thank you for reminding me, i will note this and do this. I will be more mindful when it comes to online wallet and make sure it is secured.

1 hour ago, Probinsyano said:

It is a commonly sense to notice that it is a scam because we know that yobit is the one who pays us not us to pay them and that was very noticeable for us knowing cryptocurrency. 

in 99% of hack cases users are responsible of what happens to their account and funds because checking the right link and enabling security layers like 2fA authentication should done with yobit members.

This is one of the basic rules of the cryptocurrency market. Never a serious exchange will ask for private keys or money or other data. When this happens, leave the site, exchange or application.

1 hour ago, bestprofi said:

This is one of the basic rules of the cryptocurrency market. Never a serious exchange will ask for private keys or money or other data. When this happens, leave the site, exchange or application.

one of the modern scams that has happened to some yobit users was request for money to solve peoples problems on yobit like withdraw problems, or when they send coin to wrong address... so they lost money easily.