Yobit is the Best - Page 19 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Yobit is the Best

No doubt ,yobit is best . Because it safe and secure and easy to use. So we can convert any coin into different coin on yobit.yobit can be use to check different coin price. So we can make investment and start trading. We can invest in investbox and can earn from yobit.so 2fa make your wallet secure and safe.

Yobit is now a place of exchange that people love. Why not because with Jubilee the costs, we provide are very small and even security is very secure here. So I recommend for all to use Yobit. 

Yes for sure Mate. I do agree with you un this matter. Yobit exchange is very easy and comfortable to use as its gives us many benefit which we all need to utilise in our lives to earn good.

• Useful or interesting 1

Absolutely Yobit is the best exchange without any doubts but the main problem they are listing every coin

Yea it is best exchange. I have no experience yet.But due to cryptotalk I have to join yobit. It will be great experience I think with yobit. It is also a good one. I personally used only exchanges like coinbase, binance etc. My experience is new to use yobit.I hope it will be good. 

• +3 1

Yobit is improving day by day At Yobit site you can trade BTC, ETH, DOGE, WAVES, USD, RUR as the base currency. You can also increase all the virtual currencies with InvestBox and Dice game. It is also possible to do ICO. 

Yea no doubt yobit is the best exchange like other famous exchanges. It is trusted and easy to use. You can trust on it and can keep your money here. I make account here for cryptotalk because our withdraw only send here.I try to know more features of yobit.Other exchanges are also good like coinbase, binance and hotbit. 

In my Yobit tradings, I've never had a problem. So far, everything has gone well, and my withdrawals have been processed quickly. I have not operated with many exchanges, but I believe I will continue to use Yobit because it is simple to choose your preferred trading pair and benefit. I'm happy with Yobit's results, and I have about 5 currencies there right now.

For me also yobit is the best exchange in the present users can easily store their coins safely and till now i don't think yobit has been reported by any scam it is developing rapidly transactions done through it is also very fast. 

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 10:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

yobit is one of my favourite exchanges , simple and cormftable theme , and many  ways to earn crypto , we need little volume and we will be with tops 

Yes I agree with you that in Yobit account and website account there are many favourite things which provides you earn money online by clicking and posting information online. I enjoying the environment of the forum

I agree it's the best crypto exchange. It is such an amazing platform where you can find hundreds of coins to trade and make a good profit from it ans it also like you said helps alot of ambitious trader who has just started their career. 

• +4 1

Actually, Yobit is the best for beginner. Which helps a lot such as newbie can learn to from this trading lesson to trade in yobit. Yobit is easy to use and navigate and the fee is not that really expensive. This is in addition to the many good offers and airdrop that you do every period.So far yobit is the most secure exchange and has a good reputation.

Yobit is one of the crypto exchangers that has been around for a long time but what I don't like about umbrella yobit is that there is no volume of coins so for me it only hurts the eyes.

• +5 1

Of course!

YOBIT is the very good application that helps our in useful with draw.

Earnings is very important for any person that's help for human life circle.So make sure your YOBIT account is fully safe.

My friends, of course, the yobit platform is the best trading platform in the world, if it contains price updates of 90% of the currencies spread, and it is easy and fast trading, as it takes low fees compared to others

• +2 1

Indeed yobit is the best trade in crypto market. numerous new coins do their ieo in yobit trade. here you can discover a choice named investbox . you can make a decent benefit from it.

I agree with you to some extent as I also see Yobit as a good exchange and if it continues like it it will definitely go too up and compete with the best exchange sites in business. Yobit should also introduce an app now as it will increase it's popularity more.

There are many great advantages provided by the Yobit platform, as it is an integrated platform that supports a large number of various cryptocurrencies, with the possibility of investing it at a high daily interest and thus increasing our profits in an easy and fast way.

I have been using this platform for a short time, but I have read a lot about dealing with it and the extent of credibility. I hope that it is worth the absolute trust of some of the people who advise it.

Since I am the new member of this exchange I do not know much about it but in the future I will be finding all the features of it and you will find a way to trade and earn money from these exchange

On 4/15/2021 at 8:36 AM, Muhammad Adnan 786 said:

Yobit is a cryptocurrency exchanger which has been around for a long time, but what I don't like about how inoffensive it is is that coins with no volume can be recorded there, so it just hurts my eyes.

I agree that some cryptocurrencies are not worthy of be in Yobit. It is possible that they remain there after demand from holders, I don't know if these coins can be delisted from the exchange. Some traders are expecting a pump of price and want to keep holding.

For me also yobit is the best exchange in the present users can easily store their coins safely and till now i don't think yobit has been reported by any scam it is developing rapidly transactions done through it is also very fast. 

That's right, now YoBit is growing very surprisingly. I and some friends bought ICO tokens held by YoBit, shortly after that tokens were used up and immediately entered the market and the price of tokens went up. Transaction rates on YoBit are very high, this is good for trading.