Bitcoin in the first quarter of the ỷear 2020 - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Bitcoin in the first quarter of the ỷear 2020

Already at this time or height of the year it was confirmed that in the last quarter of the year due to the elections and the purchases at the end of the year and the holidays, the pandemic also had a great influence and these were the results.

• +2 1

On 2/28/2020 at 8:58 AM, Raqeebzy said:

What do you think about bitcoin prices in the first quarter of this year. Or better still, which quarter of the year do you think bitcoin Price will rise up. 

BTC always takes us all by surprise, just think that today it is already at $ 20,000 and about 4 months ago it was at $ 9,000, so in each quarter BTC surprises its users.

I think we find an answer for that questin. I also beileve bitcoin will dump hard in the early 2021. That's why i am collecting altcoins because if bitcoin dumps and if the bitcoin domination goes below we can see another altcoin bulls, but before that we have to wait new ath for bitcoin.

• +3 1

First two months are really good for crypto market traders but with the start of third month March of 2020 are terrible month because btc gone low like 2019 to the 3780$ yesterday but recovery very quickly. 

• +3 1

There is still an opportunity to integrate decentralization into certain aspects. In 2020, we will definitely see more government integration of blockchain technology in order to process large amounts of data between agencies, services and administrative bodies

• +4 1

We all are waiting for the halvening event of the May. After that we all will be expecting the BTC price raise in the market because the 50% of BTC will be available for the miners all around the world which may cause high demands of BTC in the market. 

• +4 1

In the first quarter of 2020, a lot of different bad things happened. We can see how at the beginning of the year there were military skirmishes in Iran, then how the coronavirus appeared. These things affect the price of bitcoin quite strongly. Stability in the world = stability in the crypto world

• +4 1

I don't really know, but in my personal opinion, it will be the highest price in the first quarter of the year and will decrease by the end of the year. 

5 minutes ago, aboammar2 said:

Indeed, it seems that the last quarter or last days of this year were actually the best for Bitcoin and bad for the rest of the currencies

Right about BTC at the last quarter of the year has been so overwhelming. 3 all time high in a of a single month; quite huge. 

As for altcoins, your statement can't be said to be totally true. Though there might be sell offs in few altcoins to increase positions (investment) in BTC, a few others are doing quite well - takd for instance ETH and LTC.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

49 minutes ago, STALYN said:

I would love to have bought bitcoin at the beginning of the year .Because now it's about $ 28,000 . If I had bought it at that time, it would have made a profit of $ 20000 right now.

Yeah. If you talking about a single unit, it is definitely possible to make up $20k profit by the end of this year or even more depending on when particularly you bought. 

If you unfortunately, you didn't invest. I don't think you've missed out already. Next year is going to be one of the most bullish in BTC history. 🚀

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think the first quarter of the year was quite complicated for btc, as it had some corrections and in March it went down quite a bit. However, the second quarter was better for the price because it started to recover slowly and started a bullish market.
Finally, the best quarter of the year was during October, November and December, because the price multiplied.

With respect to the first quarter of 2021, I believe that btc will remain strong, but I don't think it will rise too much, as the first part of the year is not usually the best. Although I do think it will rise, but it will do so slowly.

Yes you are right first quarter of the year the price of bitcoin is not so much high but rise then I think the price of coin rise very quickly and finally the reach at the high level and we earn from here very well.

• +3 1

As 2020 was a wonderful year for Btc because it's value get changed very rapidly and the end of 2020 value of BTC in the entire market value rises. This predicted that its value ulf BTC will reach 1 million us dollars in10 years. But the first quarter of 2020 was not much good because the outbreak of coronavirus.

Edited by Sandra k

My friend overthrew the sudden volatility of Bitcoin in the first quarter of 2020, since from the beginning of 2020 until the fourth month, Bitcoin has fluctuated to the limits.  Only $ 3,000, and it came out from a month 4 to $ 9,000, and after that partial stability, Bitcoin took at the end of 2020 to $ 29,000, and it is still high until now and also continues to rise. Thank you.

• +4 1

The price of Bitcoin rose a lot this past month, first exceeding twenty thousand, then breaking the thirty thousand and at the beginning of the new year.  Its price may exceed fold if it continues in the same strength and upward movement

• +1 1

Bitcoin prices increased drastically in the final quarter of the year 2020 but it was at its lowest in the second quarter but bitcoin is looking very promising this new year as the price is already very high in the first quarter.

Frankly, my friend, the price of Bitcoin is constantly changing, as we found that we found a significant increase in the price in 2020, and we have now reached the beginning of 2021, and the price now touches $ 30,000.

We want to keep going up as it brings us big profits and that's great

First two months are really good for crypto market traders but with the start of third month March of 2020 are terrible month because btc gone low like 2019 to the 3780$ yesterday but recovery very quickly

• +3 1

Bitcoin increased a lot in 2020, it is a fairly abnormal year, with a covid-19 pandemic on top, but the price of cryptocurrencies reached unimaginable limits, I think that this year 2020 that happened was quite good for cryptocurrencies, and it That goes from 2021 they continue to surprise us, I hope many at the beginning of 2020 could buy some satoshi and save them, it was good for those who made that decision.

In this period all talk about the Corona virus and don't care about the crypto currency to be honest with you all the economic system in the world was fall very hard the oil never be with less than zero dollar, but after the month of March the crypto currency market are changing and start his bull run until now ,from 4k dollars to 30k today 

First quarter last year about  bitcoin was really challenging. The price of bitcoin bakanan as really low and the pandemic virus has affected the economy system of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency which most coins price dumps. But those that use the opportunity and buy have make good profits now from their holding. 

2020 as a whole was great, but the start was difficult and Bitcoin was at a very low price with little investing done and close to a big collapse. Changes happened and price is where it is today. For 2021 the first quarter will be the same as the previous. If price keeps moving like it did so far then by the end of Q1 it will be $100,000.

I feel in the first quarter of year the price of bitcoin increase. Many peoples get benefit from the bitcoins in the first quarter of year due to increase in price. I hope in the last of year the price of bitcoin also rise. This is really happened twice in bitcoin history.

On 2/28/2020 at 8:58 AM, Raqeebzy said:

What do you think about bitcoin prices in the first quarter of this year. Or better still, which quarter of the year do you think bitcoin Price will rise up. 

BTC gives unexpected turns so knowing what can happen will also depend on what news is in favor of btc or against it so I always expect a btc at +50 k but only to speculate because it would not be a statement but I know what it is what many expect and I follow the same pattern of the news.

• +2 1

The btc at the beginning of the year undoubtedly rose too much, almost 50% more, however, then it fell and remained above 30k, this simply implies that by this year 2021 its price will increase significantly and it is something that the btc can easily reach. in this quarter of the year at 50k

• +1 1