Which coin is top perfoming - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin is top perfoming

All crypto coins are very performing over the year. In 2019, based on the part market price charts, the Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple currency are the most performing in that year because that time many crypto users are using it in trading and investing. Many coins out there but they are not good to compete with popular coins.  

• +2 1

We can not say that which coin is the best now a days and going very good because the last year due to coronavirus every currency and prices goes very down so it is the main reason for me that i didn't give my any point on this. Thank you 

I guess the best performing coin is different from the coin with best potential , because some coins have increased by four hundred percent in short time but they are not coins for long investment and they are not the ones you can feel safe to keep, I see bitcoin as the best coin ever for investment, just remember how much it was ten years back and how much it is worth of today and you will know what I mean.

For the middle and end of the year, the cryptocurrencies with the most potential in my opinion are XRP despite the demand, BNB for the burning of tokens that this year will be more aggressive, DASH for the change in the network they will present and finally ETH, by mining POS.

well,  since BTC has already parforme,  the next coin that I predict would be among the next top parforming coin is the xrp and the litescoins,  but xrp is not that making my prediction,  so the next one I have my eyes on is the dogecoin and the usdt coin. 

• +1 2

In the cryptocurrency bitcoin is the high because its price is rapidly increase. Its price was below 40000 USD before 2 month and now it is touch to 50000USD. So i say you to hold money in bitcoin.

• +1 1

So, if we take out BTC, litecoin and Eth from the list of the top parforming currencies, then base on my assumption, I would say that USDT and dogecoin are next to be on the list, initially xrp use to be good too but now it has depreciated, so I won't put it on the list.

• +2 1

On 2/16/2021 at 12:07 PM, NaveedAhmad786 said:

In the cryptocurrency bitcoin is the high because its price is rapidly increase. Its price was below 40000 USD before 2 month and now it is touch to 50000USD. So i say you to hold money in bitcoin.

Yeah since bitcoin increased 20,000 usd in less than three months, bitcoin is the leading currency on the table and etherum and litecoin also have been increasing so high, etherum with 2000 usd and litecoin with 280 usd price.

I think that a lot of currencies have increased in value and improved clearly, Bitcoin has increased twice as much, and Ethereum as well, and many currencies due to the increase in those have increased as well.

Bitcoin is as yet the top performing crypto coin in light of the fact that it's actually having the most noteworthy incentive among the entireties of the cryptographic money. I figure it will require some investment before a specific coin supplant or beat bitcoin on its place. Bitcoin remained in the best position since crypto was concocted.

I think Bitcoin is above all now. Many currencies took place in the market after 19, 2018, but they have gone down again Currently Bitcoin is in very good condition it is gaining very popularity.

Now we are in 2021 the top performing of crypto currency is Bitcoin followed by other alt coin like ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash and others we look forward to other coins to perform much better in this year.

In my opinion, the most that they have performed since 2019 is bitcoin. As you talked, Ethereum has performed very well since that time, but it is the best under the influence of bitcoin. The price of all cryptocurrency coins has performed very well but bitcoin is the topper. Bitcoin is the winner of all the times.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/10/2019 at 4:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

I think we would all agree that bitcoin will always be number one and it keeps maintaining that. Eth is really a nice coin too and I would also go for Dogecoin.

Since 2019 and until now, most cryptocurrencies have achieved great success, but for me, I prefer to invest in Ethereum because I think its project is better than Bitcoin Cash, in any case, investing in both currencies is great.

• +5 1

Not just in 2019 but so far these 2 currencies take the top 2 most popular currencies among all the other cryptocurrencies and will always be , whenever they increase in price all other currencies start doing the same but of course who has the huge effect between both of them is Bitcoin and this is normal since it's the first cryptocurrency was ever invented

The eth currency is the one that has a bright future, because this currency is proportional to bitcoin, and bitcoin is still rising, and eth is still rising with it, and I personally invest some pieces of this currency.

Cardano ADA is hot right now with so many potential projects in the works. Its time to add some ADA in your porfolio!

Hello dear fiend, top performing coin name is Bitcoin and they are getting good amount of profit, that's why people want to invest Bitcoin. Their are also lot of coin which can give good profit, if we select rank coin to invest.

there are many coin which is used as a digital currency in this platform and these are all coins plays an important role in this site and earn much and more profitable and you from this site because there are several people attached to this site and work in different coin and as much and more profitable running from this real base running programs why you also advised to our member to keep well connected to the market and always know about that which even have the best rates so you can easily invest that go in and earn much and more profitable and from this site.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

There are many coins in cryptocurrency . But bitcoin is the best coin. It is very popular coin. It is very profitable coin. Bitcoin is easily accepted anywhere and it's atm are available in most countries.

When crypto was invented,bitcoin is still the top performing as cryptocoin because it's still has the highest value among all of the cryptocurrency. I think it will take a lot of time before a certain coin replace or beat bitcoin on it's place. Bitcoin stayed in the top spot. It's value increase day by day. 

• +2 1

Till now I think that it is bitcoin as everyone knows that bitcoin is very popular among the traders as they all use it for valuable profit and also I would like to add that bitcoin is also not affordable for every one to invest than the beginners can invest in ETC to earn.

There are many currencies that have a strong project, and the matter is not limited to Bitcoin and Ethereum, you have ADA, DOT, AVAX, these currencies have not yet reached their peak price yet, and you can safely invest in them.

If you look at the current market situation Bitcoin is top gainer bitcoin break all their previous records and the current Bitcoin price is $60,000 ethereum litecoin binance coin and polkadot also touch their all time high overall market performing very well and altcoin season is start