Putting several languages in it will have greater prospects - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Putting several languages in it will have greater prospects

Yes, dear, your post is good. It must be suggested to officials to add several languages to the forum in order to obtain greater popularity and more participation from everyone in the world.

adding more languages means more opportunity for new members and more countries it will rise the foreign as well to the good level of users

This is good for some people who didn't speak or know the english laguage, it may help them to understand what is topic all about and to their communications like in posting is quoting.

Edited by Shemalia

I have seen a lot of Hindi pleading for regional division and in different languages so it will be interesting for locals who have deviated from different races.
At the moment they are not getting any extra highlights but the following updates should have a higher level winning competition for the Pioneers and there are a lot of people who want to join the main BTAE platform of leisure like now but unfortunately EnglishLanguage is not their first language that they cannot create a constructive sentence taught to Google Translato

• +3 1

The distribution of numerous dialects in this period will make a ton of mayhem is hard to control, particularly since there are no managers for those dialects yet 

Other language areas may thusly be included the future with the advancement of the Forum

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend, I am also agree with you. It is true that there are most of the members belong non English language countries as well as they also don't understand the Russian language which are oy two languages in this forum. If there some other languages such as Arabic, French, and many other languages, that will definitely bring the many members to get more interest.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It is a remarkable suggestion at the most wanted time to be introduce so that members from English and Russian non speaking countries will be posting with zero typographical errors and grammatical construction (concord).

However it is a burden on moderators when added as it will require specific active moderators to man each of the language section added.

I think, there is no need yet for a local boards. Admins must focus first on creating an informative forum and less spams.The main international language is English and people of every country pay heed upon the English language.  So I would say that the knowledge is vast in this world so it could become helpful. The forum owners are aware of that and I think they will implement it later. The development of several languages for the forum will have more and more prospects for all and will have more popularity

Yes I totally agree to this mate. I have seen only English and Russian in this platform. However it would be very nice if you could add other main languages so that more and more people could join this forum. Every one might not be knowing English or Russian so I think it is the better way to go.

Putting other language to this platform is needed 

Now everyone is bounded to put in English language 

When there will be several languages on this platform then it will be easy for members of this platform to put their posts in their own language 

But English language is also good because English is an international language and everyone know this language 

This might be added not a bad idea. Hopefully several will be add on future. Till now we have to satisfy with what we have. And work here sincerely to make this platform for perfect. So that we comers take this as a good site.       

• +1 1

I don't think so. New languages added means there are less people in each forum section and it means less topics created, less likes given, so in fact it is not good for the members. That's why I don't agree with you people on this matter. 

• Useful or interesting 1

As in line with my forecast, the moderators plan to feature extra local sections later.  Seeing that there are so many nations here and no longer all of them are proper at English, why did the translators take help which induced numerous troubles in a while.  In all likelihood not now, different languages can be blanketed here later.  But with out a common language, issues can arise again.  So it desires numerous consideration.

@fun hung Obviously, it's true that if the forum supports several languages in it will have greater prospects to other forum members as it will enable them to gain free crypto world knowledge that can create new crypto opportunities and possibilities through shared ideas and concepts to earn their daily steady profits through trading and investing

download - 2021-01-16T101502.274.jpg

Brainy view my dear friend putting several language will be somewhat effective into the group or forum because many users are not familiar with other native language meanwhile using general language will be best

This is a right issue for including extra languages as some USA human beings does not be aware of a whole lot about English additionally the membership rely can enhance which includes SEO. China and Russia are obligatory and I suppose there is already these boards in regional languages.
I choose Hindi language board, however nevertheless our united states of America humans are no longer the use of properly at all.

Yes its good opportunity. Also add this in urdu language becausr many members are here which has not can speak english with always me.  My english is weak. And i want to add the urdu language in this farum thank you

Of course, and I hope that will happen soon, because that will add an atmosphere of comfort in the forum, as everyone has his own language

I am with this proposal because it will put this forum at the forefront of other forums and will be widely popular around the world and I hope the officials will apply it as soon as possible. 

This is a great idea that will increase the interaction in the forum and increase the exchange of information, but English remains the primary language in the forum. Perhaps in the future new sections will be created.

Yes agree with you. This platform only support two different languages i.e. Russian and English (USA). Russian people are very low because all individual of the world cannot speak and understand it. While English is an international language that can be understood by anyone. Both these languages are important but if administrative team adds more languages then they will attract more users to this forum.

Yes, there is a possibility to have a variety of languages on this side. Anil joins it from all over the country so everyone gets its qualities. They are able to go to a higher level by following all the trends.

I hope so ,i think admin or moderator here have a plan to add more so it will be of great attraction for people coming from different nation .for now the firum needs more members and build a community .

If you are designing a project to be used across the globe then you have to make sure that your target must understand .they are able to go to a higher level by following alk the trends .

I was not agree wuth your decision because my dear new friend its a world wide platform and i think we all know the wolrd wode language english and its not bad if we use it and was so much easy and we all understand if they provide us different languages than how can you understand each other words because all countries have different languages