I hope to develop several languages for the forum to agree with me   - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

I hope to develop several languages for the forum to agree with me  

My friend, your point of view is possible on the ground, but the cryptocurrencies must be a universally recognized language, which is the English language in general, and since the forum is Russian, it is natural to create the Russian language to talk inside it, thank you very much

Yes this suggestion is very cool The introduction of other languages to the forum will help a greater number of people enter it and participate in it, in addition to better understanding the posts and comments.

The forum should definitely be developed in all directions and made the most global and the best in the world. But on the other hand, I understand its creators, because they are focused on an expensive audience, the most expensive audience is us. 

This is a very good and useful forum. Every work in this forum is widely known. If you post here, you will post comments on the post, post content. Don't speak any language other than English here, don't speak any language other than English. There are many tribes here, they all post in English.

it is clear that the forum needs to expand its limits, however we must recognize that if more languages are added, control can be lost, since more administrators and moderators would be needed for each language, i would choose to leave things as they are, the forum  it works as is.

Yes dear friend I agree with you and I think that it will be very beneficial for the peoples because most of the peoples do not know about English so I think that it would be a great step to develop more languages for the forum. 

First of all thank you for asking this question. This is an advanced platform. People of all ages can work here. This is why so many people work here. Some more languages should be added for the convenience of all. English and Russian are currently the languages here. Other languages should also be added if needed. I think it will benefit others.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:01 PM, fun hung said:

This forum is wonderful and very beautiful and an opportunity for all hope to put several languages in it will have greater prospects and more for all

I think adding language to the forum will confuse the members here, adding another language also takes up space in the forum and I find it inefficient, I don't agree if the forum adds a new language because I think English and Russian are good enough. For people other than Russia, I think I can use a universally applicable English.

• +1 1

If another language is added, this will make the topic of learning from the articles difficult because not everyone speaks the language of the other countries, but the English language is a universal language, so it adopts a language for everyone where everyone can understand it because everyone learns it.

Yes, my dear friend, it is good that this forum includes the rest of the languages so that people from different countries can join it and participate and thus it will get wide popularity

Everyone wants to add more languages to this forum, so the moderators should look at the matter again, because adding a third language will help increase the number of members and increase the forum's popularity significantly

• +2 1

I'm sure that many members in the forum also wish for this to happen too because with the availability of different languages then a lot of people around the world will be able to participate in achieving the aim of this forum.

More languages will help the forum grow further but if you do not do that in the long run there will not negative effects on the forum it will still grow for the long term.

Yes it is a good idea it will make different people to understand different language and it will make most if the work easy and it will make the forum to have enough forum section where one can visit where is favourable to them 

Cryptocurrency is one of the best site in all over the world which is used as a worldwide project and there are several people attached to this site from all over the world so that's why there are several languages used in the site and I hope you can easily learn and improve your skills in different languages but it is difficult for you during your work on it so if you take some proper time on it and worked hard on it then you can easily achieve your goal and you can easily become a millionaire from this real base earning program.

I think everyone strongly agrees with you. The inclusion of other international languages will attract more people to the forum and those who speak those languages, in addition to that we will be more comfortable with our mother tongue and avoid spelling mistakes.

• +2 1

I am also agree with your point of view that there would be various languages at this crypto talk campagin.But the creator of this forum has just added two languages ,maybe the admin of this site want to make this forum unique and he would want to make difference here.We can do nothing about this issue because the admin of this site know very well about this matter we should give our poinion just.Overall it is the best forum and English language has become international language due to which various nations can do this work with great ease.

• +1 1

Thank you for this nice suggestion.  This forum deserves more success.  The forum should support many other languages to attract the largest possible number of members.  We must work together to make this forum the best ever because it provides us with invaluable knowledge in addition to making money.

• +5 1

English is most common language that is used in whole world for communication if Cryptotalk administration add some more languages it will definitely create positive impact and many members of the world get knowledge in their mother language I think it is a good idea

Hello @fun hung, so there has been many talks about the importance of introducing new languages to the cryptotalk forum, but doing that is solely in the hands of the moderators, ours is just to make recommendation, so hopefully soon, they will add more languages.

Yes, I agree with you, but we have to look from more than one side, we must all learn the English language, not only for the sake of CryptoTalk, but because it is the most used language in the world. I think I agree with you about one thing only, which is the amount of big mistakes that happen when  They translate their posts into English, so I recommend learning the English language, because it will be useful in many areas.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can use the translator if you are not fluent in English, but you should use a validator then to make sure the grammar is correct in your writing.
I think that using the English language in this forum strengthens our language, and this is another benefit of our participation here.

• +3 1

As long as you have good spelling and it is understood everything you are going to do obviously you can develop in the languages that work here in the forum, for that is also important to have communication with the moderators in order to have more visibility and you can go to the next level with respect to the information you are handling here in the Cryptotalk forum.

This is my friend, I agree with your way of thinking, if the forum had more languages, many people would benefit from it, although the forum is in English, and this language is universal, so many people are already working here.

• Useful or interesting 2

It seems great to me, according to you, the language is very important and that we have a section of several languages would be a good idea so that any user can use this forum every day to improve and be the best in the world.

• +1 1