Cryptotalk campaign over? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Cryptotalk campaign over?

I've tried to reach out to at least 2 moderators to ask if the campaign is over or still going, I waited for a reply but no mod replied so i assumed the campaign is over because i haven't gotten any rewards in over 24 hours and several other members had the same issue, but then i saw members assuring me that the campaign is still going and my brother is also receiving payments so i hope moderators can reply to me on here to why some are paid and others aren't paid even tho im following the rules on each post or reply i write on this forum. I haven't received any warnings too which makes me even more confused why im not being paid. 

[PS: i do not want to be rewarded for this post, all i want is a simple answer from one of the moderators]

• Useful or interesting 1

14 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

Я намагався звернутися до принаймні двох модераторів, щоб запитати, чи закінчилася кампанія чи все ще триває, я чекав відповіді, але жоден мод не відповів, тому припустив, що кампанія закінчилася, тому що я не отримав жодної винагороди за понад 24 Години та кілька інших членів мали той самий випуск, але тоді я побачив членів, які запевняли мене, що кампанія все ще триває, і мій брат також отримує платежі, тож сподіваюся, що модератори можуть відповісти мені на те, чому деякі платять, а інші - ні заплатив навіть ім, дотримуючись правил на кожен пост або відповідь, що я пишу на цьому форумі. Я також не отримував жодних попереджень, що ще більше мене бентежить, чому мені не платять. 

[PS: я не хочу бути винагородженим за цю посаду, все, що я хочу, - це проста відповідь одного з модераторів]

Very strange. I received my award in full yesterday. Today is a new day, and only later will I be able to tell you exactly whether the campaign is still ongoing. I think if she ended up on the forum, they would post ads. I think the campaign will continue until at least November 1

30 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

I've tried to reach out to at least 2 moderators to ask if the campaign is over or still going, I waited for a reply but no mod replied so i assumed the campaign is over because i haven't gotten any rewards in over 24 hours and several other members had the same issue, but then i saw members assuring me that the campaign is still going and my brother is also receiving payments so i hope moderators can reply to me on here to why some are paid and others aren't paid even tho im following the rules on each post or reply i write on this forum. I haven't received any warnings too which makes me even more confused why im not being paid. 

[PS: i do not want to be rewarded for this post, all i want is a simple answer from one of the moderators]

Me too i didn't receive any payment since i took part in the forum although i have many posts that may help other people in the forum.. I talked with the moderator and told me that there is not any problem with payments. Now we have to wait and write constructive posts. 

13 minutes ago, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

Me too i didn't receive any payment since i took part in the forum although i have many posts that may help other people in the forum.. I talked with the moderator and told me that there is not any problem with payments. Now we have to wait and write constructive posts. 

it just sucks why they don't confront us with the truth  because ive seen way less informative and meaningless post being rewarded yet moderators stay silent when you ask, i have nothing else to do but wait.

55 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

Same here I only get paid for 5 posts yesterday and they completely ignored any other posts I have made. If the campaign has ended they should have told us. I still like the forum forum that negative voting thingy is making things worse imo.

The promotion is still going and I think it lasts until the beginning of November.

However, I had issues yesterday, I posted 32 times but only received payment for 17 posts.

I have no idea why as I never post "one word" replies, in fact all my replies etc are in depth and detailed regarding the topic in question. 

I shall note down again today the amount of posts I do and see if the payments match. It may be that yesterday there was problems with the system.

Also you do realise that you have to claim you rewards? Yobit does not automatically apply them to your btc balance. If you need to know how to claim let me know 🙂 

• Useful or interesting 1

6 minutes ago, Elton23 said:

The promotion is still going and I think it lasts until the beginning of November.

However, I had issues yesterday, I posted 32 times but only received payment for 17 posts.

I have no idea why as I never post "one word" replies, in fact all my replies etc are in depth and detailed regarding the topic in question. 

I shall note down again today the amount of posts I do and see if the payments match. It may be that yesterday there was problems with the system.

Also you do realise that you have to claim you rewards? Yobit does not automatically apply them to your btc balance. If you need to know how to claim let me know 🙂 

yes one of the moderators wrote a post yesterday regarding payments, long story short she said when you're not being rewarded it could be due to the original post being deleted or hidden so that might be why you didn't get paid for the rest of your posts mate.

5 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

yes one of the moderators wrote a post yesterday regarding payments, long story short she said when you're not being rewarded it could be due to the original post being deleted or hidden so that might be why you didn't get paid for the rest of your posts mate.

Yeah I get that but out of 32 posts only 17 paid?

Surely that amount of topics (15) were not deleted?

All the topics I post on are decent ones and I can see no reason why they would have removed such topics..

The campaign is not finished. The reason you can't get paid is because of deleted posts and the topics which you wrote