What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin?

The actual purpose of Bitcoin is to send and receive money between individuals all over the world with ease and without commissions to banks.  Money can be exchanged easily without knowing personal data.  Bitcoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies because it is the most secure and reliable.

• +1 1

I do not think that the creator of Bitcoin was expecting this great success, I do not think that he expected that Bitcoin will become an alternative to gold, in the future the countries' stock may become bitcoin and not gold, in any case Satoshi may be a person, company or entity, but all we know is that One of the greatest people around the world

• +2 1

I think, my friend, Satoshi Nakamoto was sure that this currency would succeed because its idea and project were very successful, and the period of the emergence of the Bitcoin currency was after the financial collapse in the world, and this is what won the Bitcoin currency the confidence of most people and increased its spread significantly and I hope that cryptocurrencies will be accepted in the world  All in the near future.

I think that its currency has been established, not subject to banks and governments, and it is easy to deal and its fees are not large. It facilitates the transfer of money to many people. It has many advantages and benefits.

Hello brother, your question is very good, I think that bitcoin was created to improve the commerce of the countries, also to send money to people, who are anywhere in the world without the need to use banks, and the commissions are very low , that's another benefit.

• +1 1

Well, the basics motive for creating Bitcoin and other cryptocurrecies is basically for earning purpose and to serve as an easy means of transaction without the need for a third party, any other reason will always be an additional reason because those two points are the main purpose of creating cryptocurrecy.

The Bitcoin exchange system works just like a regular physical currency exchange. Basically, you are buying one currency for another. The relative value of the material currency of a country is a reflection of its economy and financial health, and it is possible that it was invented for the purpose of evading taxes imposed by the state and the lack of control of governments and banks.

The anonymous person or group of people who used the name Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin in 2008 and released it in 2009. Bitcoins are created to pay off the so-called mining process. You can trade them in other currencies, products and services.

• +2 1

I assume the main reason for bitcoin's existence is because they want money to be digitalized so that it can be easily exchanged digitally from anybody to anyone. This is why they created so many crypto exchanges so that we can send money in the form of bitcoin to every nation and exchange it for the currency of our own country. In other words, we can accept and move money to anybody without any problems.

i think the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin was to improve the coins currency in the market and to help other members and users to be no hassle using a currency and transactions.. bitcoin was a great idea that creator does because in market there's a popularity until now.

• +2 1

I believe that the main goal is to pay anyone and anywhere in the world. Where you can pay a small or large amount without losing any of them. Also, payment is made through it to buy any need or thing you want, regardless of its location. Bitcoin is exempt from taxes and fees and is considered a method  Safe and secure payment. The purpose of it can be to trade it, invest it and make a lot of money

May be the purpose of this currency is to become world currency as its having high value and its digital currency and safe currency anyone can use it anywhere with safety. But i think the question you have asked no one knows its proper answer.

I think that the view of the person who provided this currency to us is to secure a decentralized currency for ease of use and to avoid the large taxes that countries take on the goods that they import and export.

• +3 1

No, my friend, I disagree with you. Bitcoin is constantly evolving and has not failed. Its purpose is to facilitate trading, buying and selling. It has many benefits globally.

• +3 1

To me I don't know the purpose of creating bitcoin because I don't have idea and knowledge or enough experience about it  do I will like to know more about it to be able to have enough knowledge and experience about it

I think that the main goal that Satoshi, founder of Bitcoin, was pursuing was to decentralize trading and facilitate the completion of transactions, and he succeeded in all of these goals.

• +2 1

I think the creator of bitcoin must have created it with great and big hopes,in my opinion I think the reason for creating bitcoin is go bring ease in our marketing and also reduce the risk of paper money bitcoin does make business transaction easier faster and also reliable

• +1 1

Certainly, he knew that Bitcoin would reach this level of popularity and more cryptocurrencies would be created because he had planned everything from the beginning, the main goal of cryptocurrencies is to get rid of the authority of central banks over the global economy

I don't know if Nakamoto when the Bitcoin invention was expecting this coin would reach millions of people, and I think its goal is to facilitate the transfer of money between one person to another away from banks and governments quickly and in a safe way

• +3 1

I think the actual purpose of the creation of Bitcoin is to be digital currency and fast payment than the traditional payment with Fiat money.This is the first and primary cause of Bitcoin, and then other digital currencies have come up with solutions to problems. Actually, It's a simple facts that every bitcoin user should know.

• +4 1

Bitcoin is one of the good cryptocurrencies as you can transfer it and pay with it anytime and anywhere, as well as a decentralized currency, as it does not need a third intermediary and I think that the payment fees are very low in addition to its ease of use, so it has this great popularity.

• +3 1

I think he knew that he would gain this great popularity, and the proof of this is the successful project behind the Bitcoin currency and blockchain technology, and I believe that the reason behind its establishment is to create an opportunity to send and receive money with great privacy and without the need for an intermediary to conduct these operations.

• +3 1

In my personal opinion, the primary purpose of the establishment of Bitcoin is to compete with banknotes, we all know today how much the Bitcoin is and its preference for banknotes

It was created to support a decentralized future economy, and not be fixed by certain rules which are bound. indeed for the first time the creation of bitcoin was only used for transactions on a platform with its users. and this is not the main goal that is not understood to be as it is today.

Maybe he want to create a digital money with no one can trace even the governments, then Satoshi made bitcoin and unexpectedly it is now popular digital currency...

• +2 1