What happens if our topic goes viral? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

What happens if our topic goes viral?

Usually a really great question.when u do imperative and trending post and valuable post.when it goes to viral. So i said u continuously do critical and valuable post and discover out this issue. And continuously right positive response to the each post

Nothing special happen in this case. If your topics and posts go viral then you won't be rewarded more income for sure, but maybe you can increase your reputation which will shows your ability to helping members and a good post's writer.

Everyone wants our posts to reach everyone because on the one hand, he will get a lot of positive evaluation, and this is in order to earn Bitcoin in addition to increasing the reputation of the account.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my dear friend, I am new to this forum and I do not have much information, but publications are spread among users, and the good ones get a good reputation and thus a good reward and gain the best

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, when you make every good post, you get 200 Satoshi plus you get the knowledge and knowledge from here
Thanks all my friends for the good topics

• +3 1

Right now here on this forum all members are equals there is not a bonus, but is good If you will post a very good and great post constructive you will get many reputation points, maybe in the future those point will be valuated here..

The best thing that can happen is that your topic is known by many, because you gain reputation and that can allow many users to follow you and not only support that viral topic but other topics of your property, that can increase the number of positive parts, But for your topic to be "viral", it should be really good and provide what is necessary for other members of the forum.

Hello my dear friend.If our topic get viral then we don't receive extra income but we receive positive rating for our useful information which helps us to boost our reputation and positive rating helps us to earn money on this forum.

Of course, the spread of your topics and publications among the members is evidence that they are valuable and useful and contain many important information for all members. As a result of this, you will get a good evaluation that leads you to gain a reputation and goodness.

I do not think that there will be more additional income there is a rules in this platform, but it is a nice thing because you will receive a good reputation and expressions and feel the importance of your topic to everyoneI

I asked myself the same. You will get more reputation but it will not affect your earnings. Although I think it would have been better if the admin gave rewards to the users with great posts and comments

Good posts should be rewarded best .According to my views every viral pst is not necessarily usefull or benificial.More over every one has  hus /her own standers to classify the post wheather it is good or bad.That is why  there is no exra appriciation for this.

Certainly my friend, when your topic is spread, your good reputation increases, but your profits will not increase because you are only paid for the post once. This is one of the rules of the forum, but when your reputation increases, this is a very beautiful thing.

Welcome my friend I think you cannot earn more money when you are famous for the publications you provide, but your level will be developed and you will get a good reputation and positive evaluation by members only this, but your work must be completed and not stop publishing useful information

If your posts are good and you get a good rating from the members, you will get 1 token for every good rating, so the more good your topic and the more good points you get,The benefit would be that your presence will grow on this forum and people will be looking at your posts more because of the valuable information that you provide to them.
Best of luck!!

When your topic goes viral, then it will gets more reputation as more ratings on your profile but your earning can't be increased and it will remain same. It gets you more reputation and more recognition in the forum.

• +5 1

If your topic goes viral then it will gave you a lot of benefits. It will increase your payment. On the other side if your topic not comes viral then you will receive a warning point. You will be warned by the moderators. I will advise you that doesn't create topic makes our posts useful and helpful to the other members.

• +4 1

If your topic come viral then you will get very good reputation. If you will get very good reputation then it will increase your payment in yobit. It also benefits you that your presence on the forum will goes better. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time.

On 2/22/2020 at 9:43 AM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to know that if our posts goes viral  among the users. It is some how profitable to us or not? We will get some extra income  from these posts.? Give your views to increase my knowledge. Thanks.

My friend, in fact, the spread of your topics among the members will give you more positive reputation points and thus more gain, fame and development in the CryptoTalk forum.

• +5 1

It is good for your posts to be popular in the forum, but I do not think that you will get additional income, you will get a good reputation in the forum only and will not increase your profits in yobit

I think if your topic goes viral then you will get good reputation. If your topic is beneficial for all other members on this platform then after your topic viral it increase your payment in yobit. It is also beneficial for your presence on this platform. This forum is very good source for earning and learning at the same time.

• +2 1

Nothing will happen if your topic is viral or not because it is the policy of this forum to give profits to people with a positive rating, you will not be banned from this forum also if it has errors may be deleted only.

• +5 1

You don't earn any extra income when your posts goes viral but you can get lots of positive reputation. Cryptotalk forum is a pay per post platform you only get paid by creating useful post and topics. 

If any of your topics are viral, then you will get more reputations, thus it increase the reputations and your post will be selected for satoshi. Will try to make positive messages in your post and put good information.

• +2 1