How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

Different and unique topic is very important for earning on this forum. Because if you have unique and helpful topic then people like your post and this cause of your earning. You should research more and more if you want to post unique topic.

You have raised an important issue. Many members like you have said that it is very difficult to prepare new content.  It seems that all the old members have posted about everything. I think it is really difficult but not impossible to prepare new content. Because people are becoming more creative day by day. There is no such thing as people trying. So you use your knowledge more and more,  Prepare the content thoughtfully.

I think to make useful post or for your post to be useful it must be well connected to cryptocurrency market and also it must abide by every rule here in this forum.

The most difficult thing is selection of a topic. You should be a lot of careful while choosing a topic.

If you select are good topic then you should make research on that and then you can post about that topic and share information you gathered.

• +2 1

Dear if you want to create a differentand and unique topic you should study about cryptocurrency . For this perpose you can take help from internet. When you have sufficient knowledge and information about everything you can create a different and unique topic. 

There is no special way to make topic good your topic is to be good just because of your content if your content is good your topic will be seems so unique and attractive

The easiest way to provide something new is when you fully understand what you are working for.and also try to compare it with that of old members.this provide you with a useful topic to work on.

In every thing, hard working is necessary because your mind is a computer if you want to get a work so then you would be used it.in this way, you can make a unique post in the help of your mind ☺.thanks  

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. I am a new member in this forum and I do not have sufficient experience in order to create topics that can be used and benefit everyone from them, but I think that YouTube is a system that can advise me with some information about any topic that can be created

There are many topics in this platform but people choose that topic which easy for them but if anyone want to create own topic thn he souhld read cryptocurrency deeply if someone have good knowledge about any topic thn share plz. 

I agree with you, but my friend, to write a useful topic, you must first collect information and knowledge, and then you can write a useful topic for the topics of the duplicate. If you work hard, the topic will not be repeated and the title is similar because the science is renewed and every day carries new information I wish you good luck

All things considered in the event that you have enough information about this discussion, at that point you can make various subjects. Truly cryptotalk is the best reevaluating site I have ever observed.

For the different and unique topic just have a good construction with the use of simple English. Make your post understandable to all readers and let it entails educative and informative. Much attention should be give and abide by all the rules and regulations that guide do and don't of the forum. Best of luck guy.

22 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Work on your crypto knowledge by trading articles and forum topics you will develop good vocabulary and understand the meaning of unique rather then looking for posting a comment at threads. You can generate good topics if you believe on your self for that work at your learning capabilities because of you wanna grew start learning from forum. Here you can find simple, hard and complicated topics. Teas news and information from daily updating crypto sites then understand the content of the news then process it and make a good question and conclusion from news. Then create topic which contains the source of the topic. This is allowed by Admin and don't copied the content of another author at platform. 

We should all provide good quality information on crypto issues.  This will benefit everyone.  Those who create the topic must present good quality information.  However, it is not right to copy any blog or someone's post.  If someone copies and pastes, his account will have problems.  So in order to create good quality topics we need to know about the information in the crypto world

I advice you to make some searches on google about the updates of cryptocurrencyfields, you will find too much information and new ideas that are not mentioned before in this platform.

Dear friend, there is an endless number of information through which you can create important topics within the scope of the forum .. The amount of information is enormous. You just have to search and check .. One piece of information can make you a topic that does not exist .. Good luck to all ♥ ️ ♥ ️ ♥ ️

All we need to do first is to go through the search bar and do research about the topic we want to post and we can make the topic unique and useful to the members, but we have to check if the topic hasn’t being post before to avoid duplication of any topic we want to post.

You are right. You feel at first that there are many topics that have been raised and discussed previously and that there are no new ideas to discuss.
But the fact is that at a time you find every day something new, especially with regard to digital currencies, they spread more
So you search carefully and you will find many new ideas

• +1 1

We need to do a lot of research to make a unique and very good topic. For this, you spend more and more time on this platform so that your experience is big and you can make a good topic. You should do this work by following cryptotalk rules. If we make a very helpful topic, then we will also have lncrease in our reputations.

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually ,you can.make better topic and post daily ,it depend on.your knowledge  and information  about the topic ,and also how much views you have about this topic,so try to gain more and more knowledge .....

Am a newbie who recently join these forum and I found many topics available in the beginner section which are very meaningful but I want to ask can I create topics too in these forum like these.

I think there are a lot of members who just comment and give good comments that are helpful and offer advice and information to others ..
But they do not create a topic or post and they share it with others even though they have the knowledge required by the publication, so I recommend publishing publications that provide a solution to a problem or put up a topic for discussion that is useful to everyone, and we are not content with just commenting Thank you

If you want to create a unique topic, you have to have knowledge because if you don't have knowledge about what you have done, you can never create a unique topic.Therefore, if you gain knowledge about cryptocurrency, then you can make a good topic.

On each of these days that we live there are new things and information that we must know and gain in order to achieve our successes and strive to provide the best work and reach our goal.

Hi. If, for example, some event of a global scale happens and you are the first to write about it, then it will already be unique content.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.