How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

If you want  to provide quality content in your post the best thing to do is reading about crypto and research.Advanteges and usefulnes of cryto can provide you some intresting topics to posts. 

You can read Sr. Member's post to write your own post. Comments can aslo give you extra grip on crypto alwats depends upon research not on copy paste. 

• +2 1

off chance that you don't discover further on the digital money discussion cryptotalk, at that point you have to keep on looking, at that point why come. You have to search all post before add other

This is a very good question or concern, I mean it is very difficult to know if our new topics already exist in the forum, I mean there are so many contents that it becomes really difficult if the information we want to publish already exists previously. The only thing we can do is to create really useful contents that even if a related topic exists, ours is so interesting that somehow it helps this community.

Edited by Yoanny

Thank you for this information my friend. As I am a newbie here in this platform this information has helped me a lot.I will try to contribute with this forum in an effective and efficient way.

It is possible to make a new and useful topic inorder to share our experience with the newcomers of this forum. But we have to make sure that the topic we posted should not be repeated. It is important to make unique topic and it can be done with dedication and determination. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Its good to make a good research before posting a topic, sometimes, that topic might already exist. Another thing is to post quality topic that can help or benefit users when they read it.

I also wonder the same, it is difficult to create new themes. Since post of almost all sizes are already published. It is difficult to know when you are duplicating topics since some posts were published a long time ago and it would be impossible to review the entire forum. I've been here for several months and that point is something that I still can't understand.

• +2 1

Because the topic is distinctive, several things must be taken into account. First, the level of benefit targeted by the topic. Does the person target with his topic people with little or great experience Secondly, the good choice of the section in which the topic should be raised And thirdly, adopting basic points in the topic and arranging ideas in an ascending order from general to specific and detailed.

• Useful or interesting 1

Everybody express that attempt to cause a helpful and extraordinary point I to concur with him yet all the significant and gathering related subject additionally posted in the discussion by old individuals and the copy theme isn't permitted so anybody disclose to me that what the manner in which I can make another and valuable subject related this discussion?? 

All that discussions related data additionally posted here yet we don't have discover any post to finish our 30 valuable day by day remarks 

In the event that you help with me uphold me and hit the like ❤

Yes it is the main problem for newbies but for making useful content or topic we need to think, search and learn. I noticed that the members are posting the same topics repeatedly that is against the terms and conditions or rules of the forum. So, we should avoid from making non useful material to avoid receiving waring points. Thank you stay blessed!

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

All you have to do is to make sure that topic you are going to create should not be already present on this forum as duplication is prohibited by rules. Do research information on which you want to create topic and post only useful content on this forum. You can better decide your favorite topic and keep that topic in related section only. You can create any topic which is related to cryptocurrency on this forum and nothing irrelevant 

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

To complete your daily comments target which is now 20, there are thousands of topics where you can post your comments. 

It is true there are too many crypto topics but the topic that focuses on the area of how to correctly carry out daily posts is very rare.

Edited by Michar1

There are thosands of topic on this forum and all of these topics are created by the old members. We can not copy and paste the same topic. If you want to make a useful topic you have to explore your knowledge about the cryptocurrency and then write a topic according to the rules and regulations of this forum. If your topic is useful and informative you will get more reputation on this forum.

Bro you should go for more other things that isn't already posted here you can do Google watch YouTube videos and try to integrate it in your post so that everyone will be new to it. This is best for you. Thanks 

hello guyzz what happened... i hope all guyzz also fine... thank u share for this post and my opnion is there are many topics in this fortune but a few more focused member are getting easy...

If you just plan to build the dreadfully exclusive and special topics than others topics in the forum, you requisite be exceptionally creative in English, as well requisite carry out an scheme with atypical cryptocurrencies services

First, you must search for new ideas on the Internet, for example, and then use the search button in a forum to make sure that the topic does not already exist, then write your topic and formulate it with your own ideas and format it in an easy way so that others can read it well.

Yes my friend, it is true that most of the topics have been discussed here. So the problem is that, what topic has been left to post. I will share my opinion that you should focus on your own quality to find something new here. If you have spend a long time then you must have some knowledge and information that would be never discuss here such as your own experience of trading or something else.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 2/22/2020 at 1:04 PM, MuhammadSh said:

In other to make different topic all you need is to be creative, constructive and also make some further research on you own

Hi, There are many ways to find the new and usefull topics. It's depend on your knowledge. The more knowledge of crypto you get the more topics you make. You also need to study the forum in detail. Best of luck.

For creating different or unique topic its necessary to get lot of information about cryptocurrencies. I think if you create unique topic from the forum its not possible because many unique topic created by old members . So try to get latest knowledge about the crypto then you make any unique topic.

If you want to create your own topic very unique and different from already existing topics of the forum. Then you have to do search. Go to search section and search with different word to check weather your is already existing or not. If you find that your topic is not existing then you can create your own topic which will be different and unique. 

Try to post your topic on and in different section regarding the the purpose of this section for example if you know about a new coin or token you can post it in coins and tokens section.

You have to go to the search box at the top and right of the screen and click on it and then choose topic and then write the title of the topic that you want to write about. If you find it, it will be repeated if you write it. If you do not find it, you can write it.