Replying in a same topic.. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

If you make several comments on the same publication, you can be penalized because it is not allowed to do that unless you are the creator of the publication and you are replying to other people's comments. To identify the topics that we have discussed is very simple, those that we discussed will appear with the black message bubble.

Hello friend I want to tell you that we should not comment on the same single post again because this is not suitable for us we should explain our thinking and ideas on a single in a single commit this is very beneficial for us and this is the way how we can share our experience with others especially for beginners

There is nothing wrong with replying to the same topic, it is just that you will be paid just for the first comment , and the rest will be free so my advise to you is comment on different topics unless there is a particular subject that you are investigating about.

• +5 1

If you comment on the same topic doesn't happening anything. Your comment is not counted and deleted they do not pay for that. For knowing that if we have commented on a topic or not we can message box that is appeared when we open beginners section. Therefore everyone is allowed to write on the same topic but one must not copy paste.

Hello my friend.  I think that nothing will happen if the comment is made more than once on the same topic, but it is preferable to comment only once.  You can see the topics that you have commented on through the icon next to the topic's name.  If the icon is black, it means that you have commented.

You cannot comment twice on the same question because you have not been paid for this work and also you cannot copy comments either because this affects your account and you are banned in the future and thank you

Re-commenting on the same post counts only one of our comments and we are paid one comment, ie one post. Therefore, you must comment once on a post, otherwise our account may be banned.

I am new for this website too .. but I saw in some posts that there is no problem for replaying to the same post when you want to add anew idea but you can't get reward for both comments

There is no objection to more than one answer on the same topic, but before answering you can know if you answered this topic by pointing next to the topic, if it is in white then you did not participate in the topic and if it is in black then you have posted on this topic

Yes, Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. And that should be the case. I am agree with you my dear friend. 

I think if someone munches you, there is no problem in responding to the inquiry, but you cannot comment on the same question twice, because beside the post there is a sign that shows you that you answered the post.

• +3 1

If you replued on a single topic for many times. Then it will count as a single post. The forum paid you only a single post. So try to create posts on different topics. It has many advantages to create posts on different topics. From one is them is to increase in your kniwledge.

• +1 1

I think that nothing will happen if you reply to another comment inside this post, but do not comment the same as the previous comment, and the moderator may delete your comment if he finds that it is similar to the one that preceded it.

• +4 1

I am a newbie here. I think we can reply to any topics if someone mentioned us. Otherwise we can't comment times on the same post. And we don't get money for the 2nd comment.  So try to avoid double comments on the same topics. It may get you blocked .

It is better not to reply on a same topic. It may lead us toward getting warning points Because of spamming. Generally if we post on a same topic again and again then we may mark as a spammer . So it better not to do. But if it happens and the reply is deferent from the past one and relevant then nothing may happen. 

We should be always careful for this. But there is sign for responded comment and non-responded comment. You can notice it in all sections. If it is responded then will cover with black. You should always see this before commenting any comment. Thanks for the post mate. 

Even if you forget my friend, you have next to the post title two letters in black and white and when you comment on the topic, they become black, and so you know the topics that you responded
I have no idea if responding twice is against the rules, but it is better not to do it to count your responses

On 2/21/2020 at 10:39 PM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

Its against the rules to response twice in single topic without quoting person, this can cause your account into problem, but I think if you make mistake you can report to the moderators apologize to them about your mistake, maybe they can consider and forgive you.

Hello dear friend, I would say that you should be careful and there is a way to know if you have already comment on topic before, the icon in the message you see on your left will turn black if you comment. So always pay attention before the subject with the message icon if the comment is black, the thread you did not comment on is black and white color.

You had a icon of "reply to this topic". If you have replied to this topic first then it would be in black colour.  But you have not replied earlier then it would be in white colour.  So by this features you can successfully distinguish either you have replied or not. This will end your confusion about replying to the same topic. 

Hello friends 😃

the topic that was replied to where there is an icon in the form of a message when you are two black and white balloons This means that you did not reply to the post and when you are completely black this means that you have responded to the topic

There is an easy way to distinguish the topics that you have commented on before, through the icon next to the title of each topic. If it is black, then the topic has previously commented on it, but if it is white, the topic is available for comment.

Yes friends, this is a very good question to reply to and that too of the same topic, so we do it in that conditions  when we have shortage  of the topics .

It is a mistake to respond to the topic more than once, only one of the responses will be counted, you can know the topics that you have responded to through a feature provided by the forum, which is the appearance of an icon in the form of a message, if it is in black, this indicates that you have  I responded to this topic, but if it is white, it indicates that you have not commented on this topic.

• +1 1

you see that the same topic are present in the cryptotalk. I confused to see that same topic which topic i replied or not. I read that we can recognized which topic we reply or not. But i do not exectly. But i want to ask the question that we can reply on the same topic many times.