Replying in a same topic.. - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

I advise you not to comment more than once on the same topic except when necessary . So before entering the topic, you should pay attention to the symbol next to the topic title. If it is black then this means that you have previously commented on this topic.

This platform avoided the occurrence of this line, so when you enter the beginners section, white icons will appear for you, which are the posts that you have not commented on, so you can know which posts have been commented on and which have not been commented on.

No, we can't reply to the same topic again. Because this is one of the rules in cryptotalk. We should follw crypto rules and regulations.

It's a most important question but I believe that we should not post comments on a common post because our comments will be deleted soon and we will not get paid for it.

• +2 1

Welcome, dear friend.
I don't think there's a similar situation to this forum, I searched a lot of sites and I think this is the best location because it's easy flashing is very

There is no problem in responding to the same topic, but it will be counted as one response. To avoid that, look to the left of the topic, and you will find a symbol. If it is in white, then you did not respond to the topic and if it was in black, then you responded

My dear friend, before you reply again to the topic, see the icon next to the title of the post in the form of a message. If it is in white then you did not respond to the post, but if the icon is in black it is read and has been answered

• +1 1

It's ok but it should not be recommend.You can post multiple times on single topic but posts different from each.But it's better to avoid this. Too many comments on the same topic is not acceptable

• +1 1

@Enxz,no matter. but your comment will be not count. avaid screamers you shouldn't do it. if you comment any post then you find black Icon in message but if you don't do then its not show black Icon. 

Dear friend, the forum pays you for one comment on the post. You should pay attention to the sign of the two messages next to the post, if the two messages are black, then you have commented on the post before.

• +2 1

I think that it does not count, so you should avoid that by going to the topics there, next to each topic an icon in the form of a message 💬🗨️🗨️ If it is in white this means that you have not responded to this topic, but when it is in black this means that you have responded to it.

• +2 1

Dear this form provide you you with the help they provide  you information about wich topic  you havereplied and to which you have not replied. so you just need to be careful about that otherwise your reputation will decrease and you will also got banned from this forum be careful all the best.

• +1 1

if we do this then yobit not remember our posts. i do not suggest everyone to feedback times in a single due to the fact it's time waste. we recognise the regulations of cryptotalk, so we ought to comply with that regulations carefully.

I think we shouldn't not give two comments in one post because if we give two comments in a same topic , it will harn your account because moderators give you a warning point for this. 

The comment can be deleted. But we should always see the symbol before comment on any topic, responded posts have a different symbol. Otherwise we comment further if we  reply others or add more information. 

On this platform, we have seen one thing, here the definition of topic , so the number of posts we have is very high, the topic is very low, so it often happens that we are replying to the same topic .

I do not really know but I think there are specific signs which shows that you have commented on a post in my opinion as a beginning for am I can't learn and know about this perfect

Even though there are two black and white balloons, the agreements signed you with a feature that allows you to see which topics have been replied to. When you are fully black, it means you have replied to the topic, because when you're completely white, it means you have not responded to the topic.

Iam also facing this problem someone told me that its not a big deal you can comment for second time but there must be a time gap between both and you must use change vocab everytimeso keep away yourself feom this kind of behaviour.

Dear friend you should make complete search about a topic then post it otherwise if you forget and reply on the same topic then nothing should be happened  dear friend  i suggest you that  you never do it  because you never receive payment of second time. 

It won't affect anything on your account. You can simply identify on which topic you made comment and which topic you Didn't by seeing the messaging logo before every topic. If it is whitish, that means you Didn't make post yet.

I think this is very common thing on crypto talk. Everyone is replying same topic after a period of time. I also reply the topic many times. But i think this will not effect on our job or work. This is due to some issue. Don't worry we should paid to every post.

The site does not calculate this comment and therefore you will not be given a commission and you will not get a positive or negative reputation

First of all there is a feature of knowing that we already done comment on a post.But I you done 2 comments on same post mistakenly,you will get warning points.Try to not do that same mistake again.Be careful next time.

Hello friend, I think that nothing happens to answer the same topic more than once to avoid any error you should only answer once, just be aware of the icon when it is in black and white, you can comment on that topic and when the icon is in black it reminds you that You have already commented on that subject on another occasion.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1