Replying in a same topic.. - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

I had a quick question for you. What if you replied to a topic a few days ago and then completely forgot about it? So, what's going to happen next?

Perhaps after the passage of time the officials will see that and you will get warning points so I advise you to avoid this thing because it is not good in this forum. Thank you.

Dear in general, the forum rules prohibit you from not working on the same topic and publishing more than one post within it, so if you publish two posts and the official in the forum has estimated that you have published two posts, he warns you or perhaps a ban will attend to you from the forum because it is strictly forbidden to share a post on the same Topic Thank you very much

• +4 1

Hello my friend, do not be afraid, there is no harm in that, provided that the error does not repeat. It is preferable that the comment you wrote twice does not look like each other, and the comment will often be deleted by the forum addict or perhaps the comment will be successfully calculated for you so there is no reason to worry it is enough that you apply the forum rules

My friend, I think that you should not respond to the same topic twice, unless you want to answer someone's question, then quote his question and respond to it because multiple responses to the same topic will lead to banning your account.

Posts to which you have previously responded in the very same discussion will not be counted as paid posts. Well, I believe your answers could well soon hopefully be removed, so that if you answer the same subject, it will lose time and Internet.

Simply there is a comment that will not be counted, but only one comment, but before you comment on any post there is a sign that shows you whether you have really responded to this post or not.  Always avoid this

• +1 1

You cannot post on the same site, according to what I read in the forum, your last comment will be deleted However, you should not make such a mistake. The icon of the subject on which a precedent has been attached shall be either black or light gray. 

I don't think it's a problem really .. But it's better to respond to new topics ..If you look closely you can see the topics that you have responded and topics that haven't figured it out yet .. Good luck, buddy.

I have seen topics where members reply in that topic more than even three times but what I always observe is that they are simply trying to explain something for another member so that they can understand it very well.

I expect that nothing will happen, but I am committed to responding to other issues
The forum has a nice feature to get to know the topics that I have responded to, so the message will be in black, and if you do not reply, it will be in black and white

• +1 1

My friend, you can comment twice and respond to the comments, but this will reduce the benefit that you will achieve from the forum, and you must continuously develop and expand with your information and knowledge and publish on the same topic more than once  will waste your useful time that you should take advantage of from the forum .

• +4 1

The same thing happened to me a little while ago by mistake.
I think that nothing will happen and it may be deleted, but if you do not know there is a way to find out what topics I responded to.
You just have to look at the side of the topic, the existing chat tag should be black.

friend i think it not a big issue if you replying on the same topic and you forget about that you replying about this topic few days ago but i think you not get payment if you replying on the same topic so care about it and replying do attention when you reply the post.

Welcome, my friend, you can know the topic that you commented on through the symbol next to any topic. If this symbol is white, you did not comment on this topic, but if it is black, you have commented on this topic, yet this matter does not harm you can comment on  The topic once or twice as a maximum, this does not violate the rules of the forum

• +3 1

Hello friend, I do not advise you to reply twice on the same topic
The forum provides you with a feature to identify the topic that was answered so that next to the title of the topic there is an icon in the form of a message, in black or gray color, this means that you have responded to this topic.
good luck.

I think there no problem in this but it is better to comment to topics you never commented before , anyway it is so easy to define the topics you commented to before from the ones yo didn't , just look at the the small icon next to the topic , if it is black then choose another topic to comment 

Best regards 

Edited by Abo7aidarah

Hello dear friend, there is always a sign next to the post that you want to comment on. If the circle is white, then you did not write any comment on this post, but if it is black or gray, you have previously written a comment on it

This means that you did not reply to the post and when you are completely black this means that you have responded to the topicyou in the daily posts that you have to do to get paid, I don't think it's something to penalizewill just be merge and it's still counted as one. But to avoid spamming, then just have it one time.

• +1 1

They have a feature that allows you to see if you have previously commented on a subject. However, if you re-blog on a subject after a few days with another useful comment, you can be remembered. That will be up to the site's moderators. If they decide that the comment is already valuable, it will be counted. Rather, use the function that informs you whether you have a comment on it already or not. Be careful in this matter because you post become useless if you post two times the same information.

You could be held accountable by the officials with a point of warning, or you could even reach a ban
Some members have been banned and some are not.

• +4 1

How are you, my friend, of course, we must submit to the rules of the forum and not respond to the same topic more than once, so that we are not banned, and the forum provides you with the ability to identify the topics that you participated in.  Good evening, my friends

• +3 1

On 2/22/2020 at 2:39 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

My dear friend first of all you should be very careful about responding a post, there is feature in this forum through that you can get to know weither you have answered it or not, On left side of post there will be an icon of text message if its black it means you have replied already if its white it means you can still response it. Be careful and best of luck

The ban will not be banned, but the comment will be deleted and you will not earn money on it, and it is easy to know the topics that have been answered. If the icon is black and white, then this will not be answered, but if it is black, this indicates that you participated in this topic.

• +1 1

You should pay attention if the color of the cloud placed next to the topic is black or gray. You cannot comment because you have already commented, but if the color is white, you can comment because you have not commented before.

• +2 1