Replying in a same topic.. - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

Well I have not tried that before. But after going through this post and seeing some comments, I can see there it is not really a big deal when you post in the same topics. Just make sure you are not repeating the same comment. 

It is okay, my friend, if you answered the same topic with more than one response, your responses will be merged into one answer only and it is considered to be one comment.

• +3 1

The read topics or the ones that you have replied to are marked so that you can see for yourself. Also, sometimes someone quotes you for some reason and so you have to/might like to respond back to them...that way you're commenting on a post twice for which i think you don't get paid. But i believe you must respond to quotes even if that is considered your second post to the same topic. 

Nothing will happen if you commented on the topic itself, but it is preferable to respond to other topics, and there is a feature that allows you to know whether you have commented on this topic or not, look at the color of the message that is next to the topic 

Dear friend, to avoid this, this forum provides us with a feature through which we know the topics that we have responded to, which is an icon in the form of a conversation located next to the question.  When you are in black, it means that you participated in the topic.  As for if it is in white, this means that you have not participated in the topic

I do not think that this poses a danger to you
But to avoid making a mistake, you can know the article if it was commented on or not, through the icon next to the title. If it is black, then you commented on the article previously.

My dear friend you can reply on the same topic two or three times . you have to change topics all the time . if you posts comments on same post you will not be able to earn BTC.

I don't know other people what can do that but me also trying to reply the post in the best meaning and keep the limits so me also here to seek knowledge. 

Hi my friend

there is an icon before you open the topic, it like tow sms message, when you found it black that mean you have already posted in this topic.

This is contrary to the terms of work, and you should not write more than one comment on the same post, I advise you to use the balloon feature next to each topic, if it is black, this means that you commented on it, and if it is white, there is no problem with commenting on it.

Dear friend, don't matter you should same reply by same topic people see your typing style and your good working in this forum and also people gave you good reputation I think you have knowledge so you get bad reputation because people can see your content good or bad.

I think my content is very useful for every ones.

Hope you hearts me.

You can easily tell if you've commented on a post or not so ,to the left of the topic there is two icons if they are the same color, then this means that you have previously commented on this topic.

Anyway, there is no problem if you've commented on the same post twice. But you won't earn anything from the comments you make after the first comment on the same topic.

Dear friend, there is a small icon or icon next to the subject that is white ... you are colored black or gray when you have already commented on this topic..so do not worry, you will pay attention and know not to comment twice

• +3 1

I think you can find out that you were pre-suspended .. By converting comments to black color
But sometimes I feel ... I've suspended a topic before
But my comment was deleted ... so I find the white comments icon, although I have already been suspended
I want to learn more about it through comments about your question
Your question was useful for me

Well, I think it is possible to reply or comment on same posts as well as with some conditions. You can reply another reply if someone ask you about your post or guide you for something with mentioning you. But I don't know, either the payment of second reply occurs or not.

Don't worry, my friend, nothing will happen, all there is is that you will not be paid for the second comment that you answered on the same topic

• +1 1

If we do this then yobit not count our posts. I don't suggest anyone to comments two times in one because it is time waste. We know the rules of Cryptotalk, so we have to follow that rules carefully.

Actually, my friend, I don't have an idea about this, but I think nothing will happen, but you can ask members who have great experience in this field, good luck to everyone.

• +3 1

Replying in a same topic will cause a problem for you. I ant to tell you that some time a member does not know that he have already commented on that topic or not. I will tell you that who you can solve this problem. As you see that when you open a topic then in the left side from the very start you can see a message option if it is filled then you have already commented on that post and if it is not filled means it is white then you have not commented on that post. So know I think that it will not be a problem for you to reply in a same topic.

I have no idea about the measure that will be taken against us, because I dealt with this matter a lot at the beginning. I used to distinguish the topics that I responded to through a reference, but now it does not appear to me that the topic has been answered. I hope you will help me in that.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I have a solution to your problem.
Next to each subject is a little icon.
If it's black, you've already commented on it.
If it's gray, you've already commented on it.
If it's white you can comment on that subject without fear.
Good luck to you.

My friend, you can comment on the same topic as much as you want, but one comment counts.

In any case, you can know whether you have commented on the topic before or not before entering the topic.

This feature provided by the forum is really a helpful feature.

There is a sign next to each topic title, if it is black, this means that you have commented before, but if it is white, then you have not commented on it yet.

If it is gray, then this means that you are the last person to comment on this topic.

Have fun 😊

Well, you do not need to worry, as the forum provides us with a feature to identify the topics that you responded to, as there is an icon to the left of the topic in the form of a message. If it was white, then you did not reply to it, and if it was black, then you already responded to it in advance.

• +1 1

Good morning my friends. I see that when responding to your opinion you can know that as there is in the right corner a message icon such as the Messenger sign, where when you reply, notifications will appear for replies to that icon here you know that the response has come to you and to discuss it with people

The forum provides you with a feature to know the topic that was replied to where there is an icon in the form of a message when you are two black and white balloons This means that you did not reply to the post and when you are completely black this means that you have responded to the topic.

• +3 1