Replying in a same topic.. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

There's a little chat logo beside the topic. If the chat bubble is black, it means that you've already replied to the topic. It depends on you if you want to reply to the topic again but it won't be counted as another post. Look out for the bubble chat that are white, those are the topics that you haven't replied to yet. Hope this helps!

Hello buddy, fulfillment! I additionally ask myself that query lots. It simply passed off to me a few minutes in the past, I guess I won't inform you within the daily posts that you need to do to get paid, I don't think it's some thing to penalize.

When your topics are acceptable and important through comments from members.  Everyone in the forum gives their own ideas about the topic on which we create topics and many people gain knowledge.  By developing one's own talent, one should create high quality posts on the topics with seriousness.  Check out everyone's comments on your posted topic.  One can easily guess what ideas they got and how acceptable the post is.

@Enxz  Obviously replying on the same topic with multiple posts is not required unless you replies to other posts within the topic with different opinions and ideas although the posts that you have already replied are denoted with black color and the ones that you didn't reply are normally denoted by white color as you can refer to the screenshot below

Screenshot (10).png

I think we be supposed to not produce two mention in one stake as if we bestow two interpretation in one boundary marker we canister perceive snag from diplomat and our place of duty too calculate once, consequently in attendance is no profit to observe two in one post.

8 hours ago, Jones33 said:

It is not good to reply to same topic twice because it can make one lose his account and that is why the administration provide us with a feature which enable us to differentiate between answered and unanswered topics, the answered topics are always black in the icon while the unanswered are white. @Trainz.

I don't think it bad if we reply o same topic more than ones, as far as we don't reply with same content,if the content is different then it not bad to comment more than ones in a topic. If it same content then the moderators can regard it as plegarism and we can loose our account by that

Yes many people not see the main topic all he thought he give new topic but he did not post new topic same topic post only 1 word different but definition is same . Please first of all see all topic and then you post topics. I see 3.3 topics same only one word change one another. 

It is advisable only to reply once to a topic. Replying more than once to the same topic will bring you no good. Only one will be counted out of it. Also to avoid repititive views just pist once. The forum offers a feature showing if you have already replied or not. So use the features properly.

• +2 1

Yes you are right I think. Actually there is no any permission to allow double comments on a some topics. But I think there is a message box where colour is blacked so I think double comments blocked the account.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Trainz said:

I don't think it bad if we reply o same topic more than ones, as far as we don't reply with same content,if the content is different then it not bad to comment more than ones in a topic. If it same content then the moderators can regard it as plegarism and we can loose our account by that

And in order to avoid such mistake is why I think it is better we don't reply to topic more than 3-5 time especially when quoting different members because you might forget and share same idea you wrote to the other member and the moderators won't see that as mistake.

Replying in same topic , it will count as 1 opinion on so I must say you should avoid to reply in same topic because it is completely a waste of time. Per topic you should reply one comment. In this way your quality mainten and it will consume your time and work as well.

Always check topics, comprehend and understand before giving your own contributions or reply. I believe with that you can always remember the topics you have contributed or replied on when you come across them. My take. 

18 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

You are right @Jones33 it's not good  to response on topic over and over again without quoting someone.i made this mistakes few days ago when i start posting new in the forum which make me apologize to the team forum because i don't want my account to get banned or warning for mistake.

Wise decision you have made and kindly follow up the forum rules and regulations strictly because that is the only way we can remain safe from the moderators harm and our posts is our identify to tht public, positive constructive posts matters a lot.

Well I don't have much idea about that but their are signs given to posts the black sign means you have already answered those posts while the ones without black sign mean you have not answered them so always check them before you chouse any topic to avoid mistakes 

20 hours ago, Jones33 said:

It is not good to reply to same topic twice because it can make one lose his account and that is why the administration provide us with a feature which enable us to differentiate between answered and unanswered topics, the answered topics are always black in the icon while the unanswered are white. @Trainz.

@Jones33 There is nothing wrong with making two or more comments on a post. If your comments are not the same but still about the topic, it's allowed. For example you posted this comment and you can still reply me back now that I've mentioned you in this topic. You are allowed to reply as many as you can and all will be considered for payment if found useful. @Gomez12 If you check the comments jones33 have made more that two comments already and they are not the same, so this allowed.

Edited by Oyetoyy

It is impossible that you forgot on replying in the topic that you've already replied, because in the left side of the topic you will see an icon and if it's black then it means you've already posted on it.

Umm i think one reply or more reply on one post is not good and its not beneficial for you you have to comments on different posts and learn something from this post

I think You can reply more than once at the same topic if you have to then but unecessary replies is a scam. So it will be better for all of us to do not reply in same post more than once. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Replying topic is very important but it depends on how your topic is good with constructive grammar and useful content which may lead other will like and react to it and you will be paid for that post @Biojay @Mubiflow

• +1 1

There is nothing bad in replying on a topic as far as this forum is to learn is to interact among eachother to have knowledge on Cryptocurrency trading. It is permitted to respond to people's questions on a topic and this cannot be done not leading to one commenting twice or more.

Hello friends I hope you having a great day I want to ask that if you comment in same post that you post first you can't get paid for that comment on same post again

• +3 1

It's not useful i think, supposing that you do so arbitrators not tally that post and you lose your one of the twenty helpful post. It is as of now a standard assighn by them that you cannot reply to a similar post for the subsequent time. So you should be cautious with respect to this issue.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To reply on the same old post, I think their is no problem with that since we all know that the forum is lacking new topics and replying on the same old topic you once commented on won't be a problem since you won't give thesame idea or comments again. 

• +1 1

there is nothing bad in replying for boys on same topic you can reply on the same topic as many times as you want there is no issues or there is no any particular rule that you cannot reply at the same topic

The matter is very simple, dear, as he can know your response to the topic through the icons next to the topic, where there are two colors, black and white, black means that the topic has been answered, and the white color means that you did not respond to the topic