Replying in a same topic.. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Replying in a same topic..

I wouldn't advice you to comment more than once in a single post because crypto considers this as spamming and why take that risk?

There are plenty of topics available here try commenting in other topics!

You can also lose track on the count and accidentally commenting more times and that could get your account being banned right away. So keep yourself safe, comment one time in one post.

Replying the same topic isn't allowed on this site . If you reply same topic twice you would be banned. So be careful. Don't reply the same topic twice. You can seek different topics. 

There must be a time gap between both and you must use change everytime and i guess i wont tell you in the daily posts that you have to do get paid i dont think its something to penalize.

You can make a reply a topic in which you already made reply.  But i Don't prefer to do this. As we all are working here for earning money, so we SHOULD know that more than 1 reply on a topic will not be paid.  You will get the payment for just 1 post.  So Don't do this       

• +3 1

I am not fully trained on crypto forum and facing much problems to forwarding or posting.I think if you already posted a comment on same topic where you trying to post another comment then you see message icon if it black so it mean you already commented on this topic.

If you want to reply on the same topic, that's fine, as long as you quote someone you want to ask, or answer,. If you don't quote messages from anyone, you could be hit by a warning point if someone reports them. For that, avoid replying to the same topic if forced to use quotes.

• +1 1

There is a balloon-like sign at the beginning of the topic that you will see first when you respond to a topic in this forum.  The mark in front of the question you answered is black.  And the mark in front of the question that you have not yet responded to will be outlined. Everyone must abide by the rules of the forum.  Thank yo

No, we can't reply to the same topic again.This is the rule of this form and it is our duty to follow it.If we get a repeat reply on the same topic by chance, the moderator will automatically delete one of the two posts and our post will not be counted and no payment will be received.So we should not waste our time nor reply to the same topic because it is of no use..

There is a component that they need to permit you to check whether you have remarked on a theme previously. In any case, in the event that you remark on a subject again following two or three days with another supportive remark it very well might be perceived. That will be up to the mediators of this site. In the event that they conclude that your remark is as yet advantageous, at that point it could at present tally. Or maybe make use fo the component that lets you know whether you have remarked on it previously however.

Nothing serious will happen. The moderators will delete one comment from the topic. After joining the forum I also did this mistake once. Then the moderators deleted one comment from that same topic. But if the mistake is being repeated sometimes then what will happen i have no idea buddy! 

On 2/21/2020 at 11:39 PM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

sure we can forget and reply in the same topic several times but let's be careful not to do it because it's considered spam and we can easily choose those topics we didn't comment in displayed with a plain massage icon at the beginning and avoid those with a black massage icon because they are the ones we commented in.

You make this against of the rules. So it means you don't know about that topic which you replayed and which not. Friend check those who is not fill of black colors that is unread topic and you can comment and repiles on that topic. So take care of this mistake and don't repeat again. It maybe warning point for you. 

I think that nothing will happen, but you can avoid that by referring to the comment. If you find it in dark black, you have commented on this topic and you should not comment on it again. But if you find it in white, you have not commented on it.

Brother they give a amazing feature to know which post we right aur which post we don't so firstly you need to know which post you write or not and if you mistakenly do some post again thats its not a issue.

• +1 1

I think there is no problem to doing this but it's better to touch the new posts. There is need to have one thing in your mind that if you will give reply at any post there will be a change in the color of the icon into black.

yes we should reply same according to  topic .  If we reply on post which is not according  mean no aim of this comment .Always comment same and helpul according to topic.

Mate, your remark isn't tallied and will be erased they don't pay for that, to try not to remark a similar subject you can go to theme posting and see the message symbol on the off chance that you are two square methods you're finished remarking in that point.

It is not good to reply to same topic twice because it can make one lose his account and that is why the administration provide us with a feature which enable us to differentiate between answered and unanswered topics, the answered topics are always black in the icon while the unanswered are white. @Trainz.

When you reply in a post after submit it. Then thoughts more ideas about this post then you also comment again on same post but your comments should be new idea and informative so then you get fame and earn lots of money

Good to know so as not to comment twice. Although sometimes there are more comments, it contributes more and new ideas in the post to which it is going to comment, I have known that if it is black in message it completely refers to what and has commented before, also when I do a replies in some posts i  memorize the title of the post if i replied before.

I dont think ant thing will happened, but try to dont comment in the same topics because they will delete your post, you can know if you have commented in the topic if the two balloons is black thats mean that you have commented in this topic else that your are not comment yet.

• +3 1

On 2/22/2020 at 2:39 AM, Enxz said:

Just wanted to ask guys . What if you reply to a specific topic few days ago and then you forgot that you already response to that topic . What will happen then? 

I think nothing bad will happen if we respond to a topic twice. But our comment content should be different from previous comment. Because if we post the same content it will show plagiarism, plagiarism is prohibited on the forum.

I don't think such mistake can be made because the platform is designed in such a way that you know topics you have replied to. The message symbol on topics you have replied to are normally darker compared to the unread and unanswered posts. Try as much as possible to avoid spamming to prevent your account from getting banned.

I think it is not permissible to comment more than once on the same topic and doing so will make you subject to ban or expulsion from the forum

Especially since the forum shows you which topics you have commented on, and this is clear on the subject side if you look at it