How to download Cryptotalk Apps? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
omaralirajbd

How to download Cryptotalk Apps?

Actually there is no app available of cryptotalk. The scammers are very active in scamming. So the app needs to be verifies entirely. Maybe this is the reason why it is taking too much time to create an app.But it also works great in the browser or websites.

I don't think there is such an application, my friend. Yobit or cryptotalk has not yet produced a mobile app You should pay attention to fake practices.

On 2/21/2020 at 11:06 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

I don't think, such thing exist, their is no official app of the cryptotalk forum, I wish it was true, because application are better than website in every aspect.

Yes i agreed exist their is no office app of the cryptocurry forum wish it was it was true because good,,,

There is no app for cryptotalk and you cannot download it of course. You will used the website the access cryptotalk and it's fine because if it's gonna be an app then it might be laggy.

Read it carefully the rules and regulations ok.and take note there is no application for crypto talk now.only website forum is available and if there is application i think it will only limited .

Hi, im new here on this site. But I think this is no mobile app for crypto talk.all the user of cryptotalk is using browser. If u got any information so kindly share with us

The forum does not have its own application , you can only communicate on the forum through the site, if the application exists, then know that it is fake, they steal your accounts.

As far as I know, it has no app. I also post from the browser .I am also new to this forum,if it has any application please let me know. I think only a senior can tell about it.

hello dear mate ! welcome to this platform. i guide you the way. as you are new on this forum so donot look towards the app.only work on the website and earn. when the app will launch .the cryptotalk team will announce. also make sure that you are using your  own device.ThankYou

To my knowledge, there is no separate app for using CryptoTalk.  I use it in google chrome but if there were different apps then it would be very useful for me to use.

Dear mate  frankly speaking I don't think I know any way of downloading any cryptotalk apps since I am also new here but I think you can get help from senior members here in this forum

Hi my friend there is no proper application of cryptotalk all users are using browser they doing his job on the browser if there is a a proper application so someone inform us and post, so you should follow the roles and welcome to cryptotalk. 

There is no app for this forum , i’m for 15 day here, and i never heard about cryptotalk application, but i think is a good idea because many people use their phones so is better to work at mobile app ,than work in safari or google chrome.

On 2/21/2020 at 7:25 PM, omaralirajbd said:

I am new member. I cannot download cryptotalk.org Apps. how to download it.

There is no app for cryptotalk just web site 

Actually till now cryptotalk do not have any official app for cryptotalk forum. I felt that we need an app. So i converted the website link into an app if you want you can use it.  Hope that it will not do any harm in your account. 

download link: http://app.appsgeyser.com/10187681/Cryptotalk

• Useful or interesting 1

As I know there is no actual app of crypto. You have to search this forum on your websites. This web is for browsing. You can work by your phone or laptop or computer 

This forum have not any app e use this forums to our nobile browser and make post to earn money you just go your browser and start to posting here to get your payments 

It is clear that the reason is there is no app of crypto talk and if there is app on the play store then it may a not good app maybe this is a scam because now you can only access this forum through website.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I am new this forum, but I think there is no cryptotalk.org apps. There is no official app of the cryptotalk forum; I aspiration it become true, for the reason that submission are better than website in all feature. 

I know crypto has no application.  And if you find any such app, that is completely fake.  Because crypto is an online site.  You can enter cryptotalk.org directly from any browser by searching cryptotalk.org.

I realize crypto doesn't have a request. Along with if you realise any such software, that may be false. Since crypto can be an internet site. You'll be able to type in cryptotalk. org right via just about any visitor by simply browsing cryptotalk. org.

This topic is now closed to further replies.