How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk? - Page 33 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

How much Time you spent daily at Crypto Talk?

Hello friends, for me personally, as a beginner in this forum, the period I spend is a large period, equivalent to 6 to 8 hours a day, because during this period I try to read important topics and see them so that I can apply everything I understood and in depth in the trading process.

• +3 1

I spend here in 5 to 6 hours everyday. When i finish my daily 20 useful comments, i try to read other comments. And that helps me to learn many things about cryptocurrency and crypto world. When i was newbie in this forum, i spent 8 to 9 hours. Because i was curious to know about cryptocurrency. And in my regular time, i try to give reacts in other comments also. 

• +3 1

Hello and good day guys well as for me I spend most of my time on cryptotalk as I am struggling to reach my daily target because I am a beginner in this forum and also I do read a lot of post here to get more ideas. I must confess this forum is Educative .

On 2/21/2020 at 4:15 AM, drmsohail said:

My brother I am spending 3 to 4 hours on cryptotalk forum.

I can write 30 comments in one and half hour but I'm I am also learning from this form that's why I'm spending a lot of time.

You are doing really great to spend more time than you needed because it is not the job, it is for our own benefits and learning and we are getting paid for it too.

Dear Friend!

I spend at least 5 to 6 hours every day in this forum. It's time to enough for me to read all the topics clearly and write a good posts. That's it, i have no more time for this because i am a student in higher Education. So, i'm working hard on this forum and get a some money for my Study.

In my case, ut is my day 3 here in the forum though i started posting last week, i only spending my time if i only have free time or if i want to post something here. I don't jave exact time or routine here. So i guess it needs time to figure out how much time i spending here. 

• +3 1

I have earned a good amount also. Everyday i try to complete my 30 posts. It takes about one and half hour to complete this. That's it. I do not work more then this.

Approximately i spent not less than two hours in this forum but sometimes due to my sechedule i do spent atleast an hour or more if i want to complete 20 post per day.

Actually now I am so busy, for this reason I spend 2 to 3 hours a day in crypto, my morning starts will be cryptotok for an hour and my tightone will end up with a cryptotok for an hour.   

Every day I dedicate a maximum of a couple of hours to post, create topics or investigate a little some topics that I do not end up answering, I just enter out of curiosity, and even sometimes I visit the Russian section despite not understanding anything, some when translating them are intriguing.

How much time you spend on the site depends on work and patience. If someone wants to post 20 times a day and if he is good at English then it will take less time. However, I know some people who come to the forum to acquire knowledge. They spend a lot of time in forums.  I take 2 hours to post 20, another 30 minutes to gain knowledge and revise the posts.

Edited by Sumon21

Maybe 2 or 3 hours. Because, I have a tough situation in my house. When I finished all the work, I didn't go back to continue writing posts on this forum and it put a lot of pressure on me. Because it brings a person's eye error quickly using phone typing every day.   

My dear friends, today I worked for 2 to 3 hours due to which I have done 25 postings.Cryptotalk is a very good platform.we can work on Cryptotalk and earn money and can fulfill our wishes.I would like to recommend to all my friends that they join cryptotalk and earn money and complete full fill their wishes.

You cannot generalize in this regard.

When I started getting to know the site, it used to take me a lot of time to read the topics and achieve the specified number of comments. Now it is easier and it takes less time.

CryptoTalk is a place of entertainment for crypto lovers. It provides too many information in the form of topics. I also keen of learning about crypto world therefore, I daily come here and work here. I read different useful topics regularly and enhance my knowledge. By reading topics I also able to remove my confusions about forum and crypto.

Firstly i do my work complete just posting i take maximum 2hours to write comments after that i start reacting to other posts as read out vomments in different section with this i complete my reacts. 

You asked a very nice question, I have 2 hours of regular time in Crypto. Because you have to post 20 regular posts here. And 2 hours is enough to post 2 hours.  And for these 2 little 2 hour work we get some remuneration which is very useful to me. And here I want to know about Forex trading. Actually I have no idea about Forex trading, if anyone knows and understands this well let me know  I can understand something. Thank you

There are many types of tokens and tokens in the market that we can use to test a good amount but we may have to wait for it or we can make extra money.It is very popular now, all online investors are very interested in investing in it because they believe that it has a great potential for huge profits.

I spend 2 to 3 hours a day on crypto talk.  Because it takes 2 hours to complete my daily post.  The rest of the time I spend on crypto and by reading different subjects I increase my knowledge about crypto.

When I started this forum as newbie I was having very short knowledge about this forum. First I learnt all that consumed much of my time. Now with the passage of time things are quite easy as I have learnt much from this. 

• +3 1

I can't speak for others but i myself try to read informative posts and topics and i also rate or give reputation. I'm learning and doing my best to keep the forum more and more interesting. I spend an hour or so and I don't post 20 posts daily but i post only if i find a topic interesting and knowledgeable.

On 21/02/2020 at 4:54 PM, khan188 said:

Hello Buddies, 

I am just curious, That how much time every body spending here in Crypto Talk forum everyday?  Are you jsut want to reach your daily target of posts or you also reading other's posts for knowledge. kindly reply with honesty. Lol🤣🤣🤣

thank you so much. 

Please follow and like, If you want to learn about Forex Trading. 🤑🤑

dude as I am a new member so I need more time to understand the things but as the day progressive so I am much knowledgeable and I make post and read other people post so I it take 4 to 5 hours now on cryptotalk

• +1 1

On 2/21/2020 at 4:54 PM, khan188 said:

Hello Buddies, 

I am just curious, That how much time every body spending here in Crypto Talk forum everyday?  Are you jsut want to reach your daily target of posts or you also reading other's posts for knowledge. kindly reply with honesty. Lol🤣🤣🤣

thank you so much. 

Please follow and like, If you want to learn about Forex Trading. 🤑🤑

Dude I also read other people comment and make my target complete too every day so I just spend two to three hours daily on crypto talk. The more you time give with the more you learn 

I am new to this forum and I spend 3 hours here not learning and gaining experience in trading, and sometimes I read the comments of the members in order to gain knowledge and be successful

I spend 3 to 4 hours per day. During this time I also try to write unique and informative content.  With the help of cryptotalk I have learned a lot and get more benefits.

• -1 1