How to earn money just by browsing? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raihan97

How to earn money just by browsing?

Many things can be done in the internet. And one of them is earning while browsing. There are many sites that offers earning while browsing. Some are you just need to browse some sites and they will give you money from it. Some also offers money by just surfing youtube videos and stuffs. There's a lot of plenty of ways for you to earn while browsing so you must try it.

i've read about this browser, the idea of it is pretty cool, i would've loved to try it, but unfortunately it's blocked in my country

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes, I read a lot about this browser but I found that it only gives a little money and it is a waste of that, so I did not use it.

The browser will pay the users if they are honest, but the problem is that the payment will be very little in this case
But in the end I think it's free money and it's really worth trying

• +1 1

On 4/17/2020 at 10:02 PM, korazon said:

there is also a new browser these days named OSIRIS which also allows users to earn coins. You might also be interested to use it browseosiris.com I am not using them actually but i just read about them in the other forum.

I've read of this browser as well. But I don't know if it is completely safe to use. Usually I don't download apps unless they are tested a lot and I've read a lot of reviews about their security.

7 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I've read of this browser as well. But I don't know if it is completely safe to use. Usually I don't download apps unless they are tested a lot and I've read a lot of reviews about their security.

Don't use it yet. I haven't. I only heard of it because there was a project named SPYCE that partnered with the browser which this browser is used for their games. Not a fan of browsers since I have my TOR that i constantly use.  cryptotalk however doesn't like TOR.

• +1 1

I know of this browser that it pays it users by using it. Yet other browsers are yet to be developed to bring the same future. I haven't try to use it to earn for the first time but I like the browser because it is fast at all means in making transactions.

Yes you can earn money just by browsing with brave browser. They pay in bat currency which is also a good cryptocurrency in the market bow and has a promising future too. The higher the use the browser the higher they pays you.

• +1 1

I have looked at the brave browser before and i found it very ironic that a browser that was designed to protect your identity and allow you to remain anonymous requires a kyc verification in order for you to start earning. I am not saying that the earning opportunity is not legit, but does feel counter intuitive because this browser was supposed to offer you anonymity and it does not do so. Therefore i did not go forward with this browser and i am not convinced of its need and uses.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have heard about some browsers that give some small money to the users but I don't think there is something that can give us so good money that is worth to use them. I don't use search engines a lot either, perhaps three or four times every day but these demand to make a lot of searches and I don't have anything to do that. Also they scan for automation and will ban anyone from payments so don't try to trick them.

• +1 1

It may be possible to earn money just by navigating. It is necessary to follow the awards very well. I can't navigate and earn money yet. But I would like to win 🙂

• +5 1

From my perspective i would day that one can easily earn money just by browsing and surfing on the internet.There are many mentioned software to earn money like this among all of them i would like to recommend the cryptotab browser.

• +1 1

I haven't seen any browsers that has that kind of features except Brave browser. I'm not very familiar to it since I haven't tried it yet, but my friends alredy did. According to him they will gives you a token, their own token that you can convert into USD just by browsing like what the OP said. Also I have read that it good in terms of privacy, since it has a features that you could block some ads. Better to use it guys, I will also try it.

I do not consider earning in the browser safe and useful. There are many browsers that come with built-in mining and other features. But they are packed with advertisements, and this has a bad effect on the operation of a computer or phone.

• +2 1

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

There are many browsers from which the users can choose to use search options. Whatever be the browser make sure that it is a legitimate one which is trustworthy and wouldn't have any privacy or security issues. Go for only valid and known browsers so that won't be any chance of risk.

I don't think the earnings are going to be big enough worth changing from your convenient browser to the one mentioned above. I have some experience using Bittube Air time Extention with my Crome browser. It also gives you a chance of easy earnings (paid in Tube token). But the income is so small you actually won't even feel it. I think the same story is with Brave browser. They always promise a lot, but give you so little. Just my point of view.

Edited by dmi65

If you use the brave web browser you can earn some tokens in their cryptocurrency, although currently they no longer pay in the same way as before.

• Useful or interesting 1

is correct brave is an excellent browser which can make us earn many BAT tokens, and have a monthly income watching ads and other rewards

Using the preseach search engine that gives 0.25 in its token called pre for each search you do but can only do 32 daily searches

At this moment the once browser who pay users with his coin BAT is Brave Browser, now is better than the first time of his creation, now you can receive up to 5 Ads per hour and for each Ad pays 0.025 BAT for more details and how you configure it, I invite you to visit this topic:

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/11/2019 at 1:09 AM, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

I personally only see brave being profitable is you get/have a lot of referrals. I think they pay $5 for every referral which is not bad, otherwise if you are not from a tier 1 country I don't think you can earn much. I like brave generally for browsing tho

But is Brave browser safe ? I saw people getting scammed with this browser as it has some sketchy extensions that modifies the address when you want to send your coins. Better stick to real jobs and participate into bounties and stuff like this.

I recommend Presearch and Brave, the first one gives you 8 daily token if you investigate, similar to google; and the second paid you to use their browser. The two can be used together since Presearch is like using google