What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

Of course, I choose knowledge and education because they are two important things for me to get good work and make money, etc. I did not find anything comfortable for me because applying the rules is the best work in obtaining full knowledge within the forum. Thank you.

Welcome to crypto currency. At first you want to working beginner section for learn all things of crypto currency. You want to learn from senior members. Sometimes later you want to work all sections for learning much new informative things. 

• +1 1

We must read all the rules before entering this platform.  There are a few specific criteria that must be followed in order not to be banned from crypto negotiations.Stay away from illegal activity.  And being new will make the task harder at the beginning.  But don’t worry, over time you can finish the job properly and beautifully.  Thanks

as i am also new here but i think its a great platform for everyone. We just need to obey the rules of crypto because its necessary here and one other thing is Be patience.

Thanks expert for the guidance, really if newbie follow this your guide you have shared, he will always feel encourage and feels Happy of work always working toward success. Have a nice day expert for the wonderful topic, have a nice day.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

You.should have to do 100 useful posts first then after that you have to post 20 posts daily and you get 10 talks for 1 post but don't only focus on a money here but you also get knowledge from.here when you spend as much time here as you can 

• +1 1

Good work my friend, here in this forum you will find joy in learning and working, we have the opportunity to learn something new and get a useful job, work hard and learn hard to achieve success. Indeed, good learning leads to good earn.

First and foremost you follow the steps you have been given, and you will need to no what are the rules of the forum, before you now you can move on with your account.

Although I'm still a beginner as well,but i suggest you visit the about forum to know more about the forum rules and regulations, but knowing them us not enough you also have to obey them,because failure to do that will attract some penalties,which will be of effect to our account

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Welcome, dear friend, in the world of cryptocurrencies and earning money in order to be a successful person and gain sufficient experience. You have to adhere to the instructions and instructions that this encryption provides you and work on its basis.

• +1 1

As a new member we want to know the rules and follow the rules. We want to learn all things from senior members. When we have proper knowledge about crypto currency then we want to work so hard to be a successful member .

hello yes you are definitely correct, we need to gain our knowledge about this forum, don’t ever waste our time with nonsense, choose some section to make you have ideas how work to it and please follow all the instructions here don’t gorget about that to avoid banned.

Hello friends,I am new this fourm.I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustful.This form is very good for earning and learning at the same time.I realy like this fourm.

First of all you need to know about the rules and regulations of this plateform and you can learn here about cryptoworld you can gain knowledge learning about cryptocurrencies

For all the beginners, you should create useful post. If you completed the first 100 post then that will be the time you will get paid. You need to get reputation in order to earn money, because that is what they based their payments here. You should avoid cheating as well because your account might get banned. Be careful on working here and be aware on the rules of the forum. 

I agree with you. This forum is the good source of earning for all of us because in these days when everyone is at home. So that they can earn good money to meet the daily basic needs of our routine life. You should follow the rules and regulations of the forum to get good reputation on this forum. 

We are here to gain experience and money from this forum and to learn how to create a publication that benefits the community, provided that it is prepared for the forum to be counted. We have to benefit greatly from this forum to gain valuable and wonderful information.

I think the forum partner in this case, first read the rules of this forum and you will all understand to know the limitations of this site and prevent account ban .. Post the first 100 valid posts for free and again post 30 valid posts per day  in 30 posts per day.  Will earn every 30,000 stasis .. Just enjoy the post and be friendly.

We make a lot of money from this platform and we also make a lot of money from cryptocurrencies.  To earn Bitcoin, we first had to make 100 free posts then paid for every 30 comments or posts per day.  But your comments need to be publicized to count.

I'm also new to the group I don't know much about crypto but I'm trying to find out so I research  all day about it. All we have to do as New member is we need to know more about it and we need to better understand the rules and regulations about forum. We need to complete the first 100 posts. From then on we can start earning money. Our posts must be improved. We can't copy or paste anyone's use here.

As a new member you should follow all the rules and regulation of the forum and do not break any rule if you break any rules and you are banned by the forum and the most important thing is that you do not go towards trading and investment because you  do not have information about it

Edited by Jasmin123

more and more people having interests in this cryptotalk forum and about cryptocurrencies but as a beginner you must search more first to the internet about more knowledge in crypto works, and thanks to this topic it will a great idea to post and learn here and in addition to this topic we must be more productive always as we post our own ideas and informative topics that may helps us more.

You are right, dear, all we need here is the sincere determination, strength and steel determination that will enable us to carry out our duties here to the fullest.

• +1 1