What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

I am also beginner and I will slect knowledge because I want to get knowledge and I am that it knowledge through many post and there are many useful post of which I am getting knowledge and I really like this forum and also the post of many members.

Welcome to the world of cryptocurrencies my friend. The basic and major things you must do to thrive in this platform is to abide the rules and regulations. We want to view topics in various sections and reply to those topics in effective manner.

Hello my friend, welcome to cryptotalk community. First of all try to learn about this forum. You have to strictly get away from getting warning points. There is a topic to familiarize with rules in about forum section. Read that and start to learn about the topics in here and try to post comments that you are confident about 

Hi friend welcome to Crypto talk family. As a beginner you may not have much knowledge on the topics and find some difficulty in putting comments by sticking on to the rules and regulations. So before putting a comment you thoroughly need to study the topic. From my little experience I am telling you that spend at least sometime daily in this platform . Then you may not find it difficulty in dealing with this.

So, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

Those who are working in a new way are being informed that you have to make at least 40 posts. And you are being specially told to save your ID.  Because there is no shortage of hackers.

Welcome to the forum. The first thing you have to do read the rules and conditions about the forum after then you have to make 100 useful posts after that you will write 20 comments per day. 

You have joined such a platform which is full with information. You just have to search out the information. The first thing that you have to do is to read the rules and regulations of the form. Then you have to do 100 posts. After that, you have to post only 20 useful posts every day, which is beneficial for others. After seven days you will be paid.

• +4 1

Yes, my friends, the first question that came to my mind was that I am new here and how can I exsist  here? I saw this guideline on the first page of this forum and after that I got the idea . 

Yes i agree with you . We need to selecting section where we made post accordingly to the interests knowledge. You have to do make sure one thing you trust on crypto. Cryptotalk is very helpful  . 

Hi my friend as you are new here.It is suitable for you to select beginners section and do share your point of view in comments according to the topic you selected to reply.Make sure you have authentic information about that topic

First of all we pay your balance welcome that you have got a very good platform that you have come on this one platform After that you have to follow their policies and road and do your work with hard work, do not copy paste anyone and you have to do your work with honesty. You have to post very well and get rating and provide complete and complete information, if you have any problem then you can ask

Hey new friend  welcome to crypto currencies . Should be get  advice with old members and rules and terms follow this pattern. First you post a 100 comments and then you do this work. I wish you more time will you do. 

Dear friend welcome to you on this forum .This is a great forum give us a lot of information about many topics and gives us money also .If you want to remain a member of cryptotalk for long time then you must follow rules .

Hello guys I am nebis on this forum and I am student and work for the site the main mission I want to complete 100 comments of the site and I also work on the site. Crypto talk knowledge and father more information it is a basic technology we can learning and earning

If you are new to this forum then you must read every rule of this forum carefully.  Then all you have to do is fill in the 100 comments here and you will start earning from then on.  Make 20 comments per day and make each comment tasteful and standard.

Yeah bro. I am a newbie too. I get to know about the forum by reading the posts posted by seniors. I get to study from those posts. As beginners we need a lot of motivation and self confidence.

On 20‏/2‏/2020 at 10:11 AM, Vivek1997 said:

Yes we gains lots of information from this platform also we earns lots of money from cryptotalk. To earn bitcoins, we have to post firstly 100 free posts then for every 30 comments or posts were get paid for every day. But your comments should be eligible to campaign to get counted. If your comments gets no count then you can post more comments to make your 30 posts of day. Thank you.

So i am also new here 

But may i quote these comment 

And tell all the new members that these is what you should know at first 

It's not easy money 🤑 by the way 

So do your best 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

In cryptotalk it is also easy for beginners to catch up on the stuffs doing here. 1zt as a beginner one should know about the rules and regulations of crypto talk. Cryptotalk get us paid for the comments that we share for the useful post that are being posted here.

Here you finish the first 100 posts for free and then you start earning 1000 satoshi for each post after that up to a limit of 30 posts a day. This is a perfect way to make a buck. And the wealth of information that you will learn from here is unbelievable. Only make sure you obey the rules of the forum, and you'll be up and running in crypto in no time at all.

Here in cryptotalk we really gain alot, so as a new member you have to first abuse by the rules of the platform for you to progress after that you will make a free 100 posts after that you can then start earning from the daily 20 posts you will make

We can earn additional money in this forum and also learn good lessons from senior members at t same time. You can read a lot of useful content in this platform and learn a lot. After that you can help others and this cycle can continues to make this forum better.

Many people have suggested many things but I would like to suggest you that you need to gather lots of information. At least once a day you need to visit about section and read the different topics throughly.  Before you got stock while posting in some unknown topic make sure that you already knew about it.

Hay dear!

First of all welcome crypto world. You have to complete 100 comments. When will you completed this task then you will be  eligible to connect your crytotalk account. After connecting your account on yobit you can earn 1000 satoshi BTC for upto each 20 posts per day. Please keep it in your mind that your content must be your own content and relevant to this forum. Irrelevant content will be deleted and your account may be banned.

Best of luck