What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

In this forum, you get knowledge and make money. You have to read a lot about the cryptocurrency and you have to collect information so that you can write 100 useful comments and you have experience about the cryptocurrency and after completing the first phase you must write 20 useful comments per day

• +4 1

This post was posted since February, so I guess you are now an expert for being on the forum almost a year. So I will also urge you to please guide we the newbies on the forum based on the experience you have on this same particular topic. I will be glad if you will guide we the newbies. Welcome

You can earn 1k Satoshi for each useful post. Maximum 30k Satoshi are often earned from here during a day. But first you've got complete 100 comments. and therefore the most vital thing is please read the principles and regulation of this forum. Because forum is extremely strict about its rules and regulation. Violating one among the principles will lead you to permanent ban.

The first step for new user is that follow the rules and regulations carefully before posting here,

Then you have to write a good content here about 200 words,

Never copy paste other cost, 

You have to do 20 post daily after completing first hundred posts.

I advice you that you should make posts in which you have an interested and in which you could make posts easily or you have a lot of knowledge it is better.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome to this forum.
I hope you will follow the rules here. You will not have any problem. But if you want to work well here, you need to read the car guidelines here first. And it has to work that way. I hope you will. Here payment is made every week. You will work beautifully, do not do any forbidden work. You will get the topic of big members, you will be able to work accordingly, thank you.

You have to must follow rules  . Important thing rules not break and don't back let go  stay away from talking about bad things. Focus on your work , work hardly , pay attention  to writing  and grammar errors you improve english language  . Thankyou..

BEST OF LUCK 😊

If you are new here f read the rules and regulations of this forum .this platform also we earns lots of money from cryptotalk. To earn bitcoins, we have to post firstly 100 free posts then for every 30 comments or posts were get paid for every day. I think this forum is best for us just enjoy posting and be friendly.

First of All you must Have to know about the rules and regulations of this work.and then keep Calm and give as much time as you can and work hard

Mostly  people here are new my friend I am also new here  I was not aware of this platform but my friend help alot. He told me firstly I have to do 100 posts and after that I have to post 20 posts daily amd after 7 days I can withdraw my cash .

I am a new member in this forum and for me I decided to enter the crypto forum in order to gain knowledge and when I become an expert here I will transfer my information to the less experienced members of me, and thus my goals will change over time.

Hello, new members. First, you must understand the rules of the Cryptoalk forum and link your account with the Yobit platform to receive profits. The most important thing in the rules of the CryptoTalk forum campaign is to write 100 free posts in order to be tested and at the same time learn how to work on the forum, then after the 100 posts you will win daily on every 20 posts. It is positively evaluated very good profits
  • +1 1

Hi bro. You can purchase 1000 satoshis for each useful post. The maximum is 20,000 sth that you can get from here in one day. However, first you have a total of 100 useful posts. Also, the main thing is that you read the standards and guidelines in this discussion. Moderators are extremely picky about their principles and guidelines. Ignoring one of the principles will lead to a ban.

Thanks friend, as a new user I still do not understand how to make effective publications and your publication will help me a lot, since I will apply what you have mentioned, also I already know the rules of the forum and started in the section for newbies, I hope to grow in the forum Like other users, for now I am happy to be part of this forum.

All you need to do as a beginner is to follow the rules guiding the platform, click on the beginners section and start reading and making your daily useful post if you're true with you hundred post. 

I will like to be motivated, through motivation we cm get more strength and push yourself to do more and always stay positive to do all necessary to learn and also share in the forum. 

You can earn talk token while you are learning in this forum. You can read a lot of useful comments and learn more about trading and investment. After that you can help others and this cycle can continue to make this forum bigger and better one in the world of cryptocurrency.

As was am saying if you are new member of this site please you most follow rules and regulations of this site and you can't cooped each other please my dear friends I advise urs to use ur knowledge to give them answer

Welcome those that are new in crypto forum. They need to  read all the instructions of the forum. Work according with rules and regulation, do not follow the copy paste process, working hard and work with patience is necessary for them to raise their accounts. 

As a unused member like me you fair need to post comments on other individuals topic. First you've to make it  total hundred post comment after merely can post comment thirty per day. For each post you make it pays you thousand satoshi. Your post comment has to be related on the points that your commenting. and exceptionally vital you wish to studied and take after all the rules to maintain a strategic distance from future issues.

If you new here my dear friend, so you work hard and care fully with follow the instructions in this platform. You always share comment right and high quality because when you  submit comment right and informative , so you success here.

• +4 1

Welcome dear to this forum, after completing hundred post you daily comments 20 . I suggest you to post more then twenty post daily. Because some post are deleted by moderator. Give your opinion in simple language words. Use of Grammer for improvement your sentence

Dear friend your post is very well and as a beginner on this forum first of all you should read the guidelines of this forum and then you do 100 posts free of cost for your assessment and then you do 20 posts daily and 20K satoshies will be given to you and you should follow the rules of this forum to become successful on this forum and if you do not follow the rules you will be banned.

When we joined to cryptotalk first of all we want know the rules and regulations. We can gain more knowledge in this platform and we can increase our skills. If you want help ask the seniors they will help you and said more information about this. That is very useful for us. 

Welcome first of all know the rules of the forum then complete the intial tasks as set by the forum to complete the 100 posts and then after this for earning we have to post 20 comments daily and will be paid after one week.