What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

If you are new you should firstly learn about rules of crypto And this is very good platform I has alot knowledge it give us information about crypto .Firstly you should complete hundred posts then  Twenty posts per day .Creating useful topics and good posts according rules of crypto .

Thank you 

Hello my dear friend welcome to the team, since you are new you must first read their forum form and accordingly you have to complete 61 posts if you do not understand then you * your friend get knowledge from many and then you 100 They will not pay you to complete the post. Next time you post it every day you will get paid for it

On 2/20/2020 at 4:03 AM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

Another factor to be motivated is to have goals and purposes with the intention of improving, I am new here and I feel that thanks to this forum I will be able to do many important things that I could not before, so it made me happy to be here sharing what little I have learned with community.

First you will 100 post comments then you daily 20 post comments carried out and this work daily routine or when you free you work hare not time limits but only 20 post in one day. 

I accept the fact that firstly you need to Motivate yourself in order to meet your target. Then try as much as possible to acquire knowledge while you are meeting your target. 

It is always difficult as a beginner to get the grip of things. Every new member should be focused on completing their post limit in the topics they are interested in.

I welcome you, my dear friend. First of all, you must know the rules and laws of the forum and work to implement them and adhere to them. Get sufficient information and experiences and create the 100 free posts. Submit valuable and useful publications

I have a little advice for new members. Please choose topics in which your are interested and make posts. This way you will also have quality of posts.

Hi newbies! You are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk where you can get paid to post! But first you need to follow some step!

1- You need to learn the rules of this forum here: General Rules of Cryptotalk

2- You need to follow some steps to be qualified for payment here; Get Paid for every post

3- You need to reach first 100 post before you get paid for every post.

Very important for all new members if you have not yet registered on Yobit website exchange you need to do it and link your Cryptotalk.

Regarding the newcomers in the forum, indeed, the best thing that can be done after reading the instructions and topics in the first sections is to choose the section closest to their experience, participate in it, learn from it more, and then move to the other sections to learn from and participate in it.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, you post a important topic in this forum, between 4 option I will choose knowledge because knowledge is power and this knowledge will help in the future. I say this forum is knowledge house, so we have to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency, so that we can use this knowledge in the future.

Dell First of all, I welcome you. This platform is a very good platform on this platform and I have learned a lot from this platform in which knowledge related to cryptocurrency Apart from this, I have got battery in English language, I have got to learn communication skills, then this platform provides you all three things: Knowledge Teaching and Communication Skills And along with these three things, how does your income also provide .

• +2 1

As a new member of cryptotalk you have to make 100 post in 7 days..you cant get any money for 100 post..then you have to 20 posts regularly..you can get 10 tokens for a post. always remember that its a public community place..so don't make any bad post..

Hi guys,

I think motivation and knowledge will be good to have you if you’re really wanted to be long here and you want to earn because if you don’t have this then you will get tired here. Thanks so much guys and good luck

Congratulations dear you are now jonier member, Now you have to make 20 useful posts daily. I'm also new there. 

So make your own content, don't copy anyone this will make you unique. 

Dear Mate, As you are new first you should read rules and regulation and then check different posts because this platform is full of knowledge and information. When you done your 100 posts your earning start. Up to date yourself from rules.

• +1 1

The best place for a newcomer should start is at the 'about' section. Here, you get to learn the rules and regulations of the forum, you learn about what to do and how to earn btc and token from the posts you make. Basically, as a newbie, learning about these things will put on track and quickly adapt to things. You get to move on from asking other questions instead of what you could have read by your self. @Muhmmad Yousaf 

Edited by Oyetoyy
  • +1 1

Welcome to this platform. You should be well awair about the rules and regulations of this platform. You should not go against the rules. Create unique and informational post which is helpful for everyone.you post must contain great content and simple wordings. Follow the senior members for getting information. Don't lose hope.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

I am interested in knowledge because if I can gather much knowledge I will be able to create unique and informative post. Besides in every step of life knowledge is need. Without knowledge we can't get secceed anywhere. 

Create helpful posts that include information your reader needs and gain insight as you read through the topics and responses. Before starting your journey, you should read about the experiences of others and about the mistakes that you must avoid.

Welcome to this platform of the crypto world. As a new member of this platform all you have to do is learn from the elders of this system. They are the experts who have a lot of experience in this field of crypto currencies. You may already knew about the commenting that you have to do for being in this forum. So I'm not going into that in detail. By posting meaningful content you learn and earn in crypto.

Yes agree with you, in this platform we need to have some procedure as newcomer in this platform, I gained lots of knowledge and information here day by day, for we as beginners we need to firstly do our 100 post and 20 post daily, with good characters.

In this cryptotalk forum, as you are new, first try to know all the rules of engagement, secondly take advantage of the forum and learn great new things from other users.

I think it is a very enjoyable job to post and do research in this forum. While writing our articles, we must write in a quality way. We have to rest and motivate ourselves during the day.

Welcome you friend in cryptotalk forum as a bigner you need to read all the pin post and rules.This is the best we could do to avoid warning points and also to avoid being banned to the forum. We gain lots of information from this platform also we earns lots of money from cryptotalk.