What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

Yes, you are absolutely right, my friend, if any newcomer comes and read every section pin posts, then he will not have to ask any questions of any kind. One benefit of reading the pin post will also be that he will get to know about his interest and then he can do whatever he wants to work in the section he wishes. 

• +1 1

Welcome with me 

I pick information and inspiration 

Two alternatives are commonly viable, we can get the information to learn with a motivation to empower progression

I think knowledge is more important for me, that's why i am using this forum because this forum is a perfect place to improve our knowledge about crypto world, and if we do that constantly we can be more efficient trader or investor. Learning new things always motivate me but of course receiving good reactions also motivate me.

• +1 1

The first thing to do as new members is to study the main purpose of the forum. Go to about section and read all the information been posted by the moderator. After day read the rules and regulations which will guide your do and don't. After all these you can start your own post.

If you are a beginner try to be patient, Because you need to post first 100, before you should being paid and after the first 100 Post you allow to post only 20 Post a day so that you can start to be paid.

Hy friends....Every newbies first task is read the forum rules every group of this forum and you have to maintain this rules.I’m also new here.. we should follow the rules and regulations of crypto to earn from here. We must be alert to not break the rules anyhow..

You have very well categorized the main topics, I am very happy to read your posts. So if new upcoming members should read the rules and regulations of the platform thoroughly and implement it and then according to your interest, working on this platform will definitely succeed. When you work on any platform according to your will and interest inside the world, then you are not bored in that work and the chances of being successful increase greatly. 

Hello As I'm not very old on cryptotalk first of all I would like to read the rules of cryptotalk In this platform I always choose to gain knowledge because with my opinion knowledge is the key to success

• +1 1
  • +3 1

When someone give positive reaction to my post than i will be motivated to post new topics and i also give the reputations to the others . 

I also come here to earn a good amount which i get . I am very lucky because i have entered entered word of crypto.

Hello friend, I am new to the cryptotalk site but from what I read about the rules, what we have to do first is complete the 100 publications and after that we must do 20 and no more than 20 since they are the ones that would not come to pay later out of 100.

On 2/20/2020 at 9:03 AM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

Hello friend, am new to the forum so I really appreciate the outline you gave above, the forum is really an amazing place to be, with numerous columns to explore, learn cool stuff about crypto currency exchange, chat with people all around the world and still earn.

• +2 1

Friend I am also new and from one partner to another what I tell you to do first is that you read the rules so that you do not have any problem and do not make any mistakes and the first thing I tell you friend is that you have to make the 100 publications and After 20 they will be the ones that will pay you according to I have informed myself and this is what you should do.

As a beginner as much as I know you just have to start working on you first hundred useful unpaid posts task.  This is the base of the forum in completing this task you be familiar all the rules and regulations of the forum and at the end you will be able to produce a good work ad you'll be a experienced member. 

In fact I am still a newcomer to this platform.  But I have learned a lot of rules by following the comments and posts of other members of this section and I am still in the preliminary section moreover I have worked hard to avoid and enter the mysteries at this stage and other sections

On 2/20/2020 at 12:03 AM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

Indeed we pick up heaps of data from this stage likewise we bring in loads of cash from the crypto talk. To acquire bitcoins, we need to post right off the bat 100 free posts then for every 30 remarks or posts were getting paid for consistently. In any case, your remarks ought to be qualified to crusade to get checked. On the off chance that your remarks get no check, at that point, you can present more remarks on making your 30 posts of the day. Much obliged to you.

First we say welcome you on this forum and say good luck and advise to you to make good and useful posts and do not create those type of contents that are case your account ban other wise you can enjoy and share your precious information about cryptocurrency to us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, you can follow the forum and comment on the topics from which you gain enough experience and I advise you to learn trading cryptocurrencies. You can learn from YouTube or Udome. Welcome my friend

Wellcome my dear friend on this great platform 

as a new comer you should want to learn or know the rules of this platform 

when you completely understand this platform it will be easy for you to earn from this platform and with earning you can also learn about many things from this platform 

You have to think yourself that what you are made for. if you are a good learner than you can go for learning about the cryptocurrency and if you think that you are a good teacher then you can create more topics and help the other people to learn from your topics.

The most important thing is that you should stay motivated and you should stay positive.

• +3 1

If you are a new member in the forum, then it is important for you to first visit the forum section and learn the rules and regulations of the forum thoroughly and then work according to the rules of the forum.  It is important for you to verify your account by creating a first 100 post and then on a daily basis, make it into 20 20 posts, after a week your payment will start getting. Be careful while working and do not create a vio-lation in the forum. Other wise your account may be closed. You can also get warning points. 

Welcome my friend on this great platform first of all you.should need to read all the rules of this platform and then create your own first hundred posts and then create 30 paid posts every day  so work hard 

Your really welcome my friend,you need to work hard , follow the rules and regulations laydown by the crypto and try to end your 100post after then you can start your 20 daily post through this you can earn alot of Bitcoin 

Welcome my friend to join with us.At first you face some difficulties and make some mistakes. But you should not give up in any conditions. At first you need to know all forum rules properly. Then you have to get more information and gain more knowledge about crypto currency. Otherwise you can not work this site properly.Then you have to complete 100 useful posts without any warning points.Then you write 20 comments per day.

Yes dear friends as a beginner you do 100 posts free of cost for your assessment and then you do 20 posts daily and 20k satoshies will be given to you and in this way you can earn a lot of money from cryptotalk. 

• +1 1

On 2/20/2020 at 2:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

thanks for reading...!!!

I agree with you if we comment in that section that we like the section then we can earn income very fast and many more quickly.Those who are new do not know much about its site so if they post in all sections they will know a lot.If they can post the section they like, then their work will be faster.