Best Logo of Crypto - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Best Logo of Crypto

In every bussiness you want to establsh you have to create a brand for your bussiness so that potential customers can recognise your bussiness in cryptocurrency , every coin has it own logo for easy recognition and the best logo that is attractive to me is the logo of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the most famous logo that has been use by many advertisement when people want to advertise They use the Logo of bitcoin which because more and more famous some people even got confuse what the difference of bitcoin and cryptocurrency when they just started in cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting1
  • +17
  • +23
  • +31
  • +42

Useful or interesting

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

my friend I want to tell you that if you compare the logos of the cryptocurrencies then the best logo of the cryptocurrency in 2020 of the Bitcoin it is unique and attractive that's why I the logo of the cryptocurrency is

On 2/20/2020 at 12:57 PM, Uttom Deb said:

Crypto is the best logo can be said because of the way this currency is operating.  I'll work with it for more.

Best logo always define about the project and so many peoples will know that in the crypto market we can first see about the crypto project logo and after that we search about that and invest our money in that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The logo is always good to me in particular whenever I see logos like those of btc or eth without a doubt that they are very simple and convey what they are and that is why it is good that these logos are so popular and wherever we go we will always recognize it and we will know What is it about.

I think the best crypto logo right now is Bitcoin. The reason I chose the Bitcoin logo as the best logo is because Bitcoin has the highest price compared to other cryptos, the Bitcoin logo is also easy to remember and everyone knows the Bitcoin logo. The logo is very important for crypto because it is a crypto identity.

• +1 1

In my opinion it will be better if you can introduce some logos of cape on your subject with their title and then the individuals they can see and select who is the great logo so I assume you can add this details.

Dude crypto name itself is a best logo for cryptocurrencies because these are digital currencies and the name of these scans is are cryptocurrencies from start and I think this will be very good to become more popularization of cryptocurrencies.

For me the best logo will always be that of bitcoin, for what it means in the cryptographic world and for what it is worth, seeing the bitcoin logo generates confidence, it makes you remember that thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto we have one of the most important values in the last few years within our reach, and it does not need to be a physical value, even so our money is safe, so I love the bitcoin logo a lot.

Certainly high-rated currencies in the market cap such as BTC, ETH, XRP also do not forget. WAVES have a beautiful name, a beautiful logo and a deep meaning.

Indeed, my friend for me. the most attractive logo is bitcoin, it is because of its sign and color. The sign of bitcoin is pretty much the same with dollars and when we say dollar it was very expensive that’s why the bitcoin portrays it. About the color, it was very attractive because of it’s color gold that portrays the value of bitcoin is expensive.

• +3 1

my friend I want to tell you that the logo of the cryptocurrency is very interesting and one thing I want to tell you that the most favourite logo is the logo of Bitcoin but my favourite is the logo of ethereum

• +3 1

As you said, there are many cryptocurrecy out there, and I believe that all of them has there own specific logo for identification, but unfortunately, I only know of Bitcoin and dogecoin logos respectively, Bitcoin has the most famous logo, but I think that I fancy the logo of dogecoin more.

Yes i also agree with your opinion on this site because if the best logo for crypto on this site then it will also very helpful because there are many people who joined any site in the market which have a good logo and an excellent cover pic. So i also advised to all members to keep well connected to this site and earn a good profitable earning through this site.

It depends on whether you are an investor or a trader, to invest in the best promising new currencies such as dogee and obi, as for trading the best giant currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum

• +1 1

In my opinion Bitcoin should be use as a logo of crypto. Because bitcoin is very famous all over the world. And many people thinks that bitcoin is the most useful digital currency. 

I can not compare the logo of the cryptocurrency as there is no need to do that all the currencies has the personal logo and all are the amazing ones.

I propose this slogan, technological economic development, and this slogan expresses what we will benefit from through dealing with cryptocurrencies and how we will develop and gain advantages

• +2 1

I really like the ETH logo, it is like the needles of a compass that marked the way, I find it quite interesting and their project is growing, although we also know that the Bitcoins logo produces an incredible emotion in us.

• +1 1

Certainly when we talk about cryptocurrencies, the first thing that comes to our minds is Bitcoin, because it is like the godfather of all currencies, and it is the first currency created, so I think that the Bitcoin logo is the best to be a cryptocurrency logo, and it is at the same time wonderful, simple and attractive.

• +1 1

In my opinion regarding aesthetics in the design, I think that the Bitcoin logo is better than others due to its proximity to reality, but I do not find this very important, as what helps the spread of cryptocurrencies is their reliability and not the special logos in them.

The Bitcoin logo will be the best to express crypto, because it is the most popular and all people around the world have become aware of why this logo signifies, or it is possible to use the three most valuable currency logos, namely Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin

For me, I prefer the Ethereum currency logo, because I find it somewhat interesting, and this does not mean that I prefer Ethereum more than Bitcoin, but I think that this logo expresses the shape of the currency. I don’t know why I am thinking about this thing.

• +1 1

In my opinion, the best logo for encrypted currencies is to do everything while you are at home because you can actually sell, buy and trade while you are sitting at home on your sofa, as well as invest and increase your profits

• +2 1

There are many cryptocurrency coins my friend as we all know this and we also know that every cryptocurrency coins having their own importance and value but i think the most important and best is bitcoin logo among all other currencies my friend its just my opinion.