Best Logo of Crypto - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Best Logo of Crypto

I think Bitcoin and Etherium have the best logos, they are playing a big role in replacing these two coins in the market now, I know it has some role in the project too, but the logo is not an easy way to make and if this currency becomes strong, I Sure it has something to do with the logo. 

• +2 1

The best crypto logo in my opinion is Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a unique logo, because it symbolizes luxury and means being the king of crypto, everyone knows the bitcoin logo, this is the most popular logo. The price is very expensive to make many people want bitcoin.

• +1 1

There are more than  7000 coin in crypto world and i think the famous logo is belong to bitcoin. As we all know bitcoin is the first coin and it's totally normal to became that famous. I think the second famous logo is belong to eth and it's normal too, but my favorite is dogecoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

The best crytpo logo is the bitcoin logo, it have the high market value and also best logo which is customize in w best design that no any Crypto logo can be compare with it, and followed by ether logo. 

The best logo so far In cryptoworld. I also see the all the crypto logos but still they the bitcoin logo is rate as the best and well designed logo. 

On 2/20/2020 at 8:27 AM, hmind said:

We now know that there are thousands of active and inactive Crypto currency in the world of Crypto.
What do you think is the best logo in the world of Crypto that exists today?

I think that the Ethereum logo is really beautiful. I consider it one of the best logos in the market, as it refers to a black diamond

2 minutes ago, shaheer_x9 said:

All crypto currencies have different logos and each one have specific designs but i really likes logo of btc as B written in centre of coin really attracts people and its really amazing and beautiful and logos of ethereum and litecoin are also not far behind btc in attraction.

You well said dear,  Same from here Bitcoin is the most best looking logo from all digital currencies but in my opinion. As every person has a personal desires so there be differ choices from everyone. But from here is BTC.

download.jpeg

There are several important slogans in cryptocurrencies that can be used, but I prefer the most beloved BTC slogan to my heart because I believe that it will become a beautiful slogan for currencies and have a good future in the coming days and will occupy all stock exchange platforms that will be traded around the world

On 2/20/2020 at 2:27 AM, hmind said:

We now know that there are thousands of active and inactive Crypto currency in the world of Crypto.
What do you think is the best logo in the world of Crypto that exists today?

The most recognized logo in the world is that of BTC, therefore it is the main one of all and the origin of all this digital financial revolution, so for me BTC is and will be the best logo of all time and the most popular.

In my opinion bitcoin is the best logo of crypto currency. There are many curriences are active and inactive in the world but bitcoin is the king of other crypto currencies. It's trading volume is very high. Many people use the bitcoin logo for promotion.

The most famous and remarkable logo over the years is that of bitcoin, and for this reason I can say that it is the best of all, its shape and structure stands out a lot and is similar to gold, for this reason it became so famous today.

Honestly, my friend, among the thousands of existing cryptocurrencies and many logos, but I love the litecoin logo, it is very distinctive and gives me a wonderful feeling of comfort in addition to the Bitcoin and Ethereum logo, they have a good logo, but I prefer litecoin more

• +1 1

Of the best logos that exist are undoubtedly those that represent their cryptocurrency, that is why I really like the dogecoin symbol, a beautiful dog, apart from those that only have the first letter of their name, they are also good because they represent the cryptocurrency.

I think it will he bitcoin logo. It has been in crypto market from the beginning when cryptocurrency established. It has been holding its place form. It logo is also beautiful. Most also people attracted by its logo. Because it is famous coin. That's why i love also bitcoin logo.

Best logo for the crypto is like the Bitcoin or the other good coins which go high and make good place in the market. Crypto market logo define everything about the project when any senior saw the logo.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, one of the best logos are Grin Coin or Feather Coin, after BTC. It all comes down to a matter of opinion or taste. There are many logos depicting their coins. 

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

My friend, there are many cryptocurrencies within the cryptocurrency platforms, each currency has its own logo. The fate of the currency will not be linked in the form of the logo and this is important. The currency logo is not important at all, but what is important about the currency is its distinguished price, its stability in the markets, and its effective trading volume in the markets Thank you very much

Actually, I think logos are very important in attracting attention and I think the logo of bitcoin is not bad. I think the best logo is the bitcoin logo. I think most people like this logo.

Dear friend, in fact, because the slogan, the letter B, is the most common and most used symbol of the Bitcoin currency, which is the oldest currency, which has achieved wide spread and great success

The logo I think is one of the main reasons why we can recognize a crypto, so I think it is very important what you mention, I like them to be clear and with bright colors, one of those cryptos that I like for its logo of SOLANA for me.

I like bitcoin. It's just Amina. Many people like it. That coin was made as a meme so its circulation is high.Bitcoin is the best logo among other cryptocurrencies because of its simplicity

Top 7 Cryptocurrency Logos:
  • Bitcoin.
  • Ripple.
  • Litecoin.
  • Dash.
  • NEM.
  • Monero.
  • Zcash
  • But i like always Bitcoin its the king of cryptocurrency.
  • At this time it is at the highest price in history.
  • Bitcoin moves very fast within seconds it moves up and down.

I think the best logo for cryptocurrency is bitcoin. Because whenever there is talk of cryptocurrency product anywhere, then logo of bitcoin are used at that place. But I think the Bitcoin logo is the best for a cryptocurrency project. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, my dear, the best logo in the cryptographic world is the Bitcoin logo, and it is the most famous in the world of encryption and I aspire to collect a lot of cryptocurrencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I like Bitcoin's logo very much. I think it just resembles what Bitcoin stands for. I also like Ethereum's logo, too. The logos are not important when buying and selling the coins but it has a symbolic value, especially to people interested in crypto from the beginning.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png