Best Logo of Crypto - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Best Logo of Crypto

A logo is the graphic representation of a project where to determine if it is functional or not it must have been created using a concept. Bitcoin represents digital gold in a way and I imagine that when the project was created this was its main foundation. The color of the logo resembles the color of gold and apart from that the way it is extracted is associated with the mining of this precious metal. Of all, Bitcoin for me is the one that is best represented.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 2/20/2020 at 2:27 AM, hmind said:

Ahora sabemos que hay miles de criptodivisas activas e inactivas en el mundo de Crypto.
¿Cuál crees que es el mejor logo del mundo de Crypto que existe en la actualidad?

The best logos in my opinion is Monero, that cryptocurrency is very creative and I really like its logo but in order to determine which is the favorite logo it would be better to start a vote so that we can know the decision of everyone.

• +2 1

For me i like the logo of dogecoin cause it is a very famous meme dogs photo  if we know all about it. But i can say most of people in crypto likes bitocoins logo. Because of its fame and higher value. I have never thought about which logo i like the most. After seeing your post i implemented in my mind.

It is true that there are many cryptocurrencies in the market, and we find many of them are similar and can be differentiated by the logo for each currency, for me I love the litecoin logo.

The logo that I like the most is the dogecoin logo, but it is a very nice logo, but the btc logo is very authentic, and it has already become very popular and is recognized anywhere in the world.

• -3 1
  • +1 1

Yes Every day there are cryptocurrencies failing and not all projects are successful, and I think that the cryptocurrency logo helps a lot to increase its popularity and the better the logo is, the more possibility there is to believe in the projects, my favorite logo is Dogecoin's a slightly funny logo.

• +2 1

Yes bit coin has the best logo because it logo look very beautiful and amazing so that is the best among all the logos to my own suggestion and am sure you agree with me on that 

There are a lot of logo in cryptocurrencies but I like bitcoin logo. Because B is on the center of the coin,  B stand for bitcoin. It show it is common but most effectively. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, the best logo in the crypto world is the logo of bitcoin because it is simple, original and easily similar to other logos of currencies and easily identified by anyone in the crypto world.

I think the logos of all Cryptocurrency is good, but I find the logo of Bitcoin is the best. Maybe I am carried away by the price , rather than the look of the logo.

There are many cryptocurrency logos that I like, but I will certainly keep the Uniswap. I like that unicorn too much and it looks good at first sight.
There are also other logos that prioritize minimalism. In that case, I'll stick with the ones by NEM and Stellar. I also like the XRP logo because it is well designed.

• +2 1

It's a very interesting question and i think most known and proper logo is belong to bitcoin. I can't probably decide fair because there was a bitcoin before all of those coins. It's also simple and everyone can understand it belongs to bitcoin. I think if it's simple it always better in crypto world.

• +2 1

I do not think that the cryptocurrency logo affects anything except that it may help a little in promoting the currency, but this does not prevent the cryptocurrency project having a good logo, for me I like Ethereum and BNB  logo

• +1 1

Well for me the best logo for digital currencies is the Bitcoin logo and we know that the currency logo has a great impact on it and the Bitcoin logo has become known to a large group of people.

In crypto market so many coins available and their logos design's also interesting, like bitcoin logo in middle the B symbol incates the crypto currencies, buy my favorite crypto coin logo is ethereum logo its design is unique I think most of people's like bitcoin but ETH logo also so nice

• +5 1

Bitcoin is currently the first digital currency and also most expensive Cryptocurrency which most of the altcoins depend on, for that reason I think the logo that will fit Cryptocurrency should be that of bitcoin since it is more popular than any other coins in the world

• +5 1

The best logo among cryptocurrencies for me is the Bitcoin and Litecoin logo, where I can liken Bitcoin to gold and Litecoin to silver

• +4 1

Here on cryptocurrency or any form of business that involves advertisements, logo is always important and the most eye catching and beautiful logo have come across here on crypto is bitcoin logo. It is very unique and self explanatory

• +3 1

l find the best logo of ETH. It is wonderful for me. This logo was perfect designed and of course there are some coins, which have also good logo. But it depends on your choice, which you find the best logo

• +4 1

Bitcoin is on top of all currencies so it is a very popular logo crypto market. But litecoin and dogecoin are better logos than bitcoin. Like Bitcoin, their future is much better. As the demand for the crypto market increases, so will the prices of all these currencies. The long term investment is good during this currency

• +4 1

I think the best crypto logos are the Bitcoin logo and the Ethereum logo. These two logos are very popular in the crypto market. Most people like these and are the best at investing. If you can analyze the market well, you will find many more details about crypto logos.

• +2 1

Yes, most people think that, Bitcoin is very popular and popular with people, so Bitcoin logo image is remembered in people's memory when talking about cryptocurrencies. Although there may be coins with more beautiful hair, bitcoin remains the first.

• +4 1

On 2/20/2020 at 11:27 AM, hmind said:

We now know that there are thousands of active and inactive Crypto currency in the world of Crypto.
What do you think is the best logo in the world of Crypto that exists today?

dude crypto itself is the best logo and also Bitcoin is the best logo as more people are using it and getting a lot of benefit from it.. cryptocurrency is widely used nowadays and is  becoming popular.

• +2 1

On 2/20/2020 at 2:51 PM, Fattkidd said:

Bitcoin is the most famous logo that has been use by many advertisement when people want to advertise They use the Logo of bitcoin which because more and more famous some people even got confuse what the difference of bitcoin and cryptocurrency when they just started in cryptocurrency.

I agree with you, most people before they fully understand the cryptocurrency world always believe when cryptocurrency is been talking about then we mean Bitcoin because they always think that bitcoin is only cryptocurrency and that's because they use to use Bitcoin logo to depict what cryptocurrency is

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day